Chocolate.

Chocolate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hey it’s 10:30 already. You should stop with the chocolate.”

Somin was interrupted when she was just about to put the truffle in . She looked away from the TV and turned to glare at the person sitting across from her in the living room.

“This is nothing. Plus it’s my cheat day so stop bugging me already. I am not fat.” then childishly stick her tongue out at him.

Taehyung was working on some lyrics for KARD’s new songs. The pen in his long fingers continued to glide smoothly on the notepad. On the coffee table there were music sheets and papers everywhere. Without looking up, he replied “I am not calling you fat. Sweets can do more than just making you overweight. It’s late now and the sugar is gonna cause you nightmares.” His hand never stopped scribbling down ideas. “And I knew that you just made a face at me.”

Somin almost choked on the truffle. Damn it I thought he didn’t see that. She cleared “But this is dark chocolate. It doesn’t have that much sugar.”

“Matthew said it was 60% dark when he handed the box to you. I heard him.”

“But this is what Matthew especially bought for us back from his trip. And it’s Belgium chocolate. I want to show my appreciation to him. It was so thoughtful of him. And you guys didn’t touch it at all so I had to eat for all of us.” Somin curled up on the sofa, refused to give up and being extra stubborn today.

“We did not touch it because we know that you love chocolate and Matthew bought it just for you anyway.” The continuous scratching sound of the ballpoint pen against the paper could be heard when he paused for a moment. “But it doesn’t mean that you should eat the whole box in one night.”

“But.. but…” Somin frowned and failed to come up with another excuse. She knew that he was right. She reluctantly put the box down the coffee table and wrapped her hands around her legs.

After admitting failure, Somin refused to talk to him at all. The tiny music of the TV show that Somin just unmuted filled the room. After a minute of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter