The End

After....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Sunggyu’s POV: 

 

After I met Woohyun, sometimes I pondered whether life would treat me good this much. However, I got the idea that good thing would never last long and the tragedy would slowly invade in.

 

One morning, I was unexpectedly summoned by the king into the main throne hall. I was a bit surprised to see my mother, queen and princess Eunji along with a few other princesses.  I saluted the kim by dropping on one knee, the style a warrior adopted to greet his king. He asked me to get up before he declared his speech.

 

“Sunggyu, how have you been lately?”

 

I bowed to him slightly. “Never been better, your majesty.”

 

“Good. Today I have a good news for you.”

 

I cocked my brows up, unable to think of any news could be brought to me this moment. It was kind of strange to see a smile on everyone’s face like something good was about to happen.

 

“I want you to marry my youngest princess, Eunji.” I was utterly stunned, furrowing my brows together. It made no sense at all for this royal marriage. And why out of sudden?

 

“I’m sorry, my king. Princess Eunji and I are cousin I don’t think we-”

 

“You clearly know that we are not blood-related Sunggyu.” Eunji butted in and I understood what she meant by not blood-related. My father was not royal-blood-member after all and I carried his blood gene not my mother’s.

 

“Besides, you are the best option for my stubborn daughter. She promised me to be a good wife for you and I believe you are capable enough of taking care of my Eunji.”

 

“But-“

 

“Sunggyu ah. I also supported this marriage too.” My mother smiled at me but it was like a knife stabbed inside my heart. I was the main character here yet I couldn’t even share what was on my mind.

 

“I really appreciate for your concern over my marriage’s life, my king.” He smiled at me. Was he thinking I would accept this?

 

“But my king, mother, I really can’t accept this marriage proposal because I don’t have any special feeling for princess and I already have someone I love.” I looked at them without tearing a glance since I couldn’t care less about the consequence of rejecting this marriage. The king and my mother would never kill me just because of this.

 

“Y-you-”

 

“I’m still in the middle of my job, please excuse me.” I cut off the king’s speech then I just left the hall without sparing one last glance at anyone there.

 

 

I finished my duty in the late at night and refused to go back to my own room instead I went to Woohyun’s which now became second place for me to rest at night. I didn’t want to face my mother yet listening to her nagging about me being stubborn. I was not being stubborn at all. I was dead serious this time.

 

I knocked the door of Woohyun’s room to inform my presence in case he would be mad at me if I happened to walk in while he was changing cloth.

 

Well, he was too cute to be shy around me. It was nothing I’ve never seen on him.

 

“You came.” He opened the door and grinned at me. His smile would never fail to warm up my heart and lighten up my mood.

 

I walked in and closed the door behind me. In a split second, I pinned Woohyun against the table, lifting him on it before I stood in between his thighs and claimed his lips straightaway, not waiting him to say anything at all. My body was always boiling in immense heat whenever I made physical contact with Woohyun.

 

I kissed him harder and harder as if it would be the last time of me kissing him. I just wanted to feel secured that he was right in front of me now.

 

“Hey…What happened?” Probably he sensed something wrong with me that was why he pushed me away and fixed his eyes on mine.

 

I sighed knowing that I better tell him about what happened rather than hiding it from him. I’d also feel disappointed if he happened to have secret hidden from me too.

 

“The king asked me to marry Eunji.”

 

“What?” Woohyun frowned.

 

“I already turned the request down. Don’t make this face.” I kissed both of his cheeks and pecked his soft plump lips a few times.

 

“B-but It is the king’s order, and Princess Eunji is his favorite daughter. I always know that she loves you.” Actually, even a blind person may also know this. Eunji even used to announce in front of all royal members that she’d be going to marry me once she turned 18. I thought she was kidding, but who knew what she was really thinking about and never abandoned that thought.

 

“I don’t love her that’s it. Nothing can change this fact.”

 

“She was a spoiled princess you know that. She always got what she wanted.”

 

“I know. But not in my case.” I assured him and reclaimed those soft pink lips again, keeping all words coming out from him.

 

******

 

Woohyun’s POV:

 

I jerked up from my bed when I felt the blanket over Sunggyu’s body and mine was suddenly and harshly pulled away from us.

 

“MOM.........” I widened my eyes in surprise when I saw my mother carrying a long wooden broom used to sweep the floor in the kitchen. She called my name and grabbed my wrist dragging me out of the bed and pulled me behind her. How come I didn't here when she came in?

 

Sunggyu also sat up, face wearing a total confused look. I was completely embarrassed because......I was topless with only my short white pants on which was same as Sunggyu. We both barely had any cloth on not to mention the red marks over my neck and chest that were obviously seen.

 

Then.......my mother did something totally unexpected by hitting Sunggyu with a bloom in her hands. I was........too stunned.

 

“Awwww” Sunggyu reacted quickly as my mother could only hit him once before he dodged her vicious broom like an expert with his ninja skill. Now he already ran toward the other side of my room without forgetting to bring the blanket with him to cover his body and my mother was just following him behind.

 

“You damn what did you do to my son? Did you take advantages of him? Did you drug him to sleep with you? Did you him? If you refuse to marry him, I’ll kill you on spot here.” My mom was shouting at Sunggyu, her red face full with anger clearly being seen. Right now Sunggyu and my mother were like playing running and catching as she tried to catch Sunggyu and he, tried not to let her catch him. They both ran circling the table as I stood near my bed, too shocked to utter any word. And Sunggyu's face was indescribable.....

 

Oh..........my........... GOD

 

Suddenly I burst into very big laughter after seeing Sunggyu's jaw dropped, earning a confused look from both of them when they stopped to look at me.

 

I couldn’t believe that my mother got confused when she saw me on bed with someone else. She thought I was physically taken advantages of.

 

“Woo.... help me.” Probably, the nickname Sunggyu calling me made my mother look at us back and forth. It was like she was slowly getting the message.

 

I laughed so hard until I could feel my tears at both corners of my eyes and Sunggyu kept pouting. I regained myself back and walked toward my mother before hugging her from behind as she lowered down the bloom in her hand.

 

“Mom, listen first”

 

I turned her around to look at me with my hands still resting on her waist.

 

Right after she observed my face, she suddenly widened her eyes, her jaws slightly dropping. 

 

“Wait.....Are you the one who him?” She widened her eyes as big as I had never seen before. What made she think of this? 

 

“Mommmm” I made a whinny sound. This time it was someone standing a bit far from us laughing his off, so I shoot him a death glare.

 

I glanced at Sunggyu who now was walking toward us. He stopped and bowed slightly toward my mother.

 

“I’m sorry for late self-introduction. My name is Kim Sunggyu, your son’s boyfriend and soon-to-be husband.”

 

What the hell did he just say…….

 

I gulped and mother didn’t react any different from me. She blinked her eyes repeatedly trying to digest what Sunggyu just told her.

 

Will she.........oppose to this unnatural relationship?

 

“K-Kim S-Sung -Gyu....Princess Kim Sera’s only son?” She stammered in her speech as she pointed at him. Sunggyu just nodded his head slightly. Probably she just recognized Sunggyu now as a prince when she observed him closely. 

 

“Oh my god, son.... seriously you did not him right?”

 

“Mommmmmm” Sunggyu kept laughing so I punched him in his muscular arm.

 

“No Ms. Nam we are in love with each other.” Sunggyu clarified on behalf of me.

 

“Wait.....whattttt?” My mother furrowed her eyebrows as I still couldn’t read her mind whether she accepted this or not. One, Sunggyu was a prince in Kim Empire, two.....I supposed to love girl and gave Nam family an heir....but.........

 

 

“Finally....finally....”

 

 

What? Did she just smile?

 

 

“I was afraid no one would be gonna marry you and you have to stick to me for the rest of my life. Now I’m free.” She threw away the bloom in her hand and rushed toward Sunggyu, pulling him into a tight hug.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter