Daehwi as cutie!

Daehwi is such a cutie

"Baejin Hyung! Baejin Hyung" 16 years old Daehwi called his handsome hyung. 

17 years old Jinyoung looked at the cutie and smiled that made the heart of the younger flutters. "Nae, Daehwi-yah?" 

"I want to eat cookies! Hyung let's buy cookies! Please! Pretty please!"

 

They are sitting on the couch while their hands are busy tapping their joystick as they played. Jinyoung is a good player, but never underestimate Daehwi cause he can just ended the round with his skills that he knew Jinyoung hardly able to use. 

 

"But Daehwi-yah, we'res supposed to wait for Jisung Hyung to come home with other Hyungs, plus Woojin and Kuan-Lin are going home soon. You know they don't have keys right."

 

Hearing that made the younger pout, "But I want cookies, Baejin Hyung!" 

 

They've stopped playing and the TV and watch some shows. 

 

"Sorry Daehwi-yah, we need to wait for them first before we can buy okay?" 

 

He smiied at the pouting Daehwi. Oh how he wanted to pinched his cheeks cause the younger is cute his heart can't even take it. He loves Daehwi and he knew how the younger also loves him back. He cannot able to resist his cuteness because Daehwi is still pouting like a baby. 

 

"Alright I'll just go try to check something on the fridge. I'll be right back." He ruffled Daehwi's hair as he stood uo and went to the fridge to look for something to eat. 

 

Fruits, veggies and meat are the things he saw until his eyes landed on one particular red box of chocolate peppero sticks lying on the corner. 

 

He then remember that he bought it yesterday after practice. He smiled. This will do. He knew Daehwi loves peppero. 

 

He returned to the living room, box on his hand. He sat down besides Daehwi who still sulking because of the cookies that he wanted. 

 

"Daehwi-yah, how about this? We can eat this if you want." 

 

Daehwi looked beside him. Eyes sparkled as he saw the peppero on his Hyung's  hand. He grabbed it and pulled out one stick. 

 

"Yay! Peppero! Thank you Baejin Hyung! I love you!" 

 

Jinyoung's eyes turned crescents as he hear those words before he responded.

 

"I love you too. But can I also eat that?"

 

The younger responded and offer another stick while munching the one he have using his lips. 

 

"Here Hyung"

 

Jinyoung shook his head and smile. " I don't want that"

 

"Huh?"

 

Daehwi's confused expression turns into a shock one as Jinyoung move closer and bit the other end of the peppero in which Daehwi's munching. 

 

As Jinyoung move closer, Daehwi's eyes shut closed. The gap between them is decreasing. 

 

And from the moment their lips touch, both of them swore fireworks explodes inside of their body. 

 

Jinyoung is the one who pulled out and he was satisfied ss he saw the younger's expression. 

 

Daehwi's cheeks is so red like a tomato, and suddenly he leaned in and hide his face on the older's neck before punching Jinyoung on his chest softly. 

 

"Ah Hyung!!!!" 

 

Jinyoung chuckled, and wrapped his arms around the younger. 

 

Indeed, DAEHWI IS SUCH A CUTIE. 

 

 

//Jinyoung//Daehwi//JinHwi//DeepHwi// 

 

Short fic but it's fluffy. Hahahaha. 

Till next time.