They Ship Us

They ship us

It was the first day of school after the weekend and to say Taehyung and Hoseok wasn’t excited was an understatement. 

The shipping began when these boyxboy loving group of fangirls spotted them supposedly flirting (they were close friends); they immediately got more people into shipping them. Now at first, none of the boys knew what shipping even was so they asked Taehyung’s older step-brother’s (Seokjin) friend’s cousin (Donghae)... Heechul. One of the   main reasons Heechul knows about all this stuff is because before he started a relationship with Jungsu, they were also getting shipped.

As soon as they found out what it was, they grew distant until someone told the “Taeseok fanclub” that they were just keeping everything not too obvious. This lead to lots of theories on what happened; further irritating the two. Because it got so annoying, they decided to only do fanservice when they’re around. I know it sounds pretty stupid. Like come on, that’s only going to make more people ship them, right? That’s exactly what Jungkook told them but they didn’t listen. Even Minseok and Jongdae said not to do anymore but they both secretly love getting shipped eventhough they act like enemies in front of their friends. They keep saying it’s annoying but they’re not even doing anything to get people to stop.

Since they asked Heechul about the shipping, Heechul has told his other friends, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and of course his lover Jungsu about it. They love these kind of things so they’ve been watching Taehyung and Hoseok for the past few weeks  planning how to get them together. Their reason is simply because they’re experts in this field. Only the Taehyung and Hoseok doesn’t know about what is happening because of obvious reasons.

 

~Time skip to present time~

 

Taehyung

”Oh My God it’s Taehyung and Hoseok!” 

Not going to lie, I really do like that people thinks me and Hoseok are cute together and I really have a huge crush on Hoseok but I can’t possibly tell him that. You see, since this shipping kind of got out of hand, we haven’t been as close as we used to be. I don’t know for sure why but I guess he’s just uncomfortable with it. Then again, he still manages to do some fanservice.

Right now, we’re about to go inside the storage room. The shippers might think we’re going to be doing something inside and we are... just not... that. If you know what I mean. As soon as I closed the door behind us. I immediately heard some squealing and to be honest, it’s kind of funny. 

“Okay. Now that we’re alone. Why don’t we make out?” I asked jokingly and chuckled but someone is not having it today. Gosh! He’s so moody. “Taehyung.” He warned me and I just nodded like I got rejected for the 100th time. “Anyways, I wanted to talk to you because I think the things we’re doing to satisfy the fanclub is getting out of hand because they’re now writing famfiction. Some even has some inappropriate scenes based on something appropriate that we have done.”

All Hoseok did was nod and left the storage room. The hell. Class started ages ago so there was no one but us. Luckily, I caught up with him and we ran in class together because we are already 10 minutes late. When we got to the class, our clothes were all messy along with our hair and there’s even some sweat. Unfortunately, this class is filled with the majority of the dirty minded shipper. As soon as I sat down in front of one (we have assigned seats), I could hear one saying to their friend, “Do you see the state they’re in? They probably did it really quickly to try not be late but they still were. I really ship Taeseok!” All I did was shake my head im amusement at how they could think such things.

 

~Time skip to after school~

 

Immediately after I got in the house, I went straight to the shower and quickly washed myself. What I suddenly remembered was that I didn’t even lock the front door. Then again, who would walk into my house so randomly right? 

When I was changing, I didn’t hear that a human entered the house and so when I heard someone clear their throat, I instantly knew who it was... Hoseok. Before I could do anything though, he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. This was going to be one good evening.

 

~Meanwhile~

 

 Heechul

”Heechul get off the damn tree! You’re going to fall off!” I heard Jungsu whisper yelled at me. You see, I’m kind of having a mini celebration in my head before I tell the members of the VIP Taeseok fanclub about the plan being cancelled because there’s no need.

Instead of telling them, I quietly climbed down and motioned Jungsu, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Minseok, Jongdae, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and Seokjin to follow me silently to Taehyung’s house. When we got inside, we could hear perfectly what was going on and stayed quietly grinning the whole time. Little did Taehyung and Hoseok know that we have been listening to 65% of their activities.

 

After a while, they’re finally done and I heard them saying they’re hungry so I texted Seokjin to start cooking something while we all act like we didn’t hear a thing.

 

Oh I will never forget the look on both their faces.