Cuddle with me

Cover Stealer

A/N: Hi, so this is my very first Jeti oneshot. I’ve always been trash for Jeti and I want to definitely write for one of my most favorite ships of all time. I can’t get better unless I try, so here goes. Please enjoy.


 

Jung Tiffany gets home from work, tired and exhausted. She’s ready to just fall out into bed with her wife Jessica. She’s missed her all day, one of the main downsides of having to work. She wants to just hurry out of her clothes and get into bed with her. Jessica, is her most favorite person to cuddle with asleep or not. She knows for sure her other half will be knocked out in bed. The second she gets into their bedroom, of course she spots her blonde wife she is fast asleep. She expected nothing else, and having known her so well it makes Tiffany smile.

 

The dark-haired woman climbs into bed, kissing her cheek and wrapping her arms around her waist.

 

“Baby.” She pouts, nuzzling her neck. “Can you wake up for me?”

 

No, of course she can’t. Her Jessi is a permanent sleepy head that can sleep any and everywhere. Something she had learned about her very early on in their friendship.

 

“Babe.” She says a little louder now, while poking her cheek. “Why did I have to marry someone that sleeps like the dead.” She tries again to poke her face with her finger. Harder this time against her forehead. There is nothing.

 

“Jung Jessica, wake up or I promise there will be nothing but cucumbers for dinner for the next three weeks.” She threatens. And by miracle bright brown eyes start to open.

 

“Fany?” She yawns. “When did you get home?”

 

“I just got home.” She whispers tenderly, running fingers through blonde locks.

 

“Oh, okay welcome home.” She then starts to go back to sleep, eyes are closing. Tiffany shakes her awake.

 

“No, don’t sleep, cuddle with me.”

 

Jessica has the blanket partially over her face, and it looks like she’s glaring at her from underneath the covers. Tiffany though is not at all fazed by her classic ice princess glare. It does nothing to her at all, in fact she just finds her to be cute.

 

“You know that glare does nothing to me Jung. Now, cuddle with me.” She demands.

 

“Fany.” She groans, and turns away from her. That won’t of course work with Tiffany who is serious about cuddling with her.

 

“Oh, no you don’t baby.” She pulls the covers away from her body.

 

“Stop it.” Jessica pulls back the covers. Her wife can be so immature.

 

“Baby.” Tiffany takes to kissing her neck and her abs under her shirt. “Why won’t you cuddle with me?”

 

“I’m tired Fany.”

 

Tiffany turns her face to her own for a few kisses. “You’re always tired honey. What does that have to do with holding me? Don’t you love me?”

 

Jessica groans, placing her pillow over her head and snuggling into the covers again. Tiffany frowns, yanking the covers off of her and throwing them off their bed.

 

“Now, no one has covers. So you have to cuddle with me now, baby.”

 

“Yah, why are you so immature.”

 

Yet still wraps her arms around her dark-haired other half. Tiffany lets out a satisfied giggle. She won and Jessica’s arms are wrapped around her.

 

“See, that wasn’t so bad Jessi.”

 

“Yea, can I have my covers back now, you thief.”

 

The dark-haired woman laughs, kissing her lips softly. “It’s better this way, now we have body heat. You didn’t answer my question earlier.”

 

“What question?” Jessica whispers sleepily.

 

“Do you love me Jessi?” She asks softly.

 

Jessica looks thoughtful, of course she loves Tiffany. They are opposites but have so much in common too, that in the beginning it freaked Jessica out. Tiffany is her loud, energetic, bubbly half to her calm, relaxed quiet. They balance each other well.

 

“Well,” Jessica pretends to think. “I married you didn’t I?” She deadpans.

 

“Yah, Jessi that’s not funny stop. Well, why did you marry me then?”

 

“Because you spoke English too.”

 

Of course, there is her Jessi as romantic as always, only of course not.

 

“You are so mean, why do I even stay with you. I’m leaving.” She pretends to get up when Jessica pulls her down into the bed, giving her a kiss.

 

“Of course I love you Jung Tiffany, so much with all of my heart okay.” She whispers softly.

 

That gets her the eye smile she loves. “Aw, I love you too Jessi.” She hugs her tighter.

 

“Um, can I…”

 

“What, baby what do you want?”

 

“Can we please have the covers back, you cover stealer.” Her frown makes Tiffany laugh out loud. But still she grabs the covers back, wrapping them both in them.

 

“Do you feel better grumpy Jung?”

 

“Yes, thank you.” Jessica nods. She still has her arms around Tiffany, and that how she starts to drift back to sleep, cuddled up with her. Which was all the dark-haired woman wanted anyway. All she wanted was a little affection.

 

“I love you Jessi.” She whispers softly, kissing her forehead.

 

“Love you too Fany-ah.”

 

A/N: Not the best thing ever, but I will def practice so I can write better Jeti. Hopefully it was at least readable.