BTS FF - Halloween Special

BTS FF - Halloween Special

BTS had a weekend off so all of them decided to take a trip. They arrived at their house Friday afternoon. Just as they settled in the rain started.

 

Time skips to Saturday afternoon.

 

The trip did not go as planned. It was raining so much that it was impossible to enjoy it so they decided to go home. Everyone was feeling very upset that they couldn’t enjoy the weekend off. They packed their stuff and got in the car. Jin has been driving for a few hours. The weather was so bad he could not see road clearly. The windshield wipers did not help much.

 

Namjoon: Jin, stop!

Jin stopped the car just in front of a fallen tree. Everybody got out from the car to look at the scene. The tree was blocking the road.

 

Hoseok: What are we going to do now?

Namjoon: We should call road services to clear the road.

Jungkook: Who knows how long they will take to come here in this weather. It is late and we are more than an hour away from the city.

Jin: We passed one house a while ago. I think we should go back. Maybe they can help us. I don’t think it is a good idea to just wait here. We will call the services from the house.

Jimin: That house was a bit creepy don’t you think?

Hoseok: I agree.

Yoongi: Let’s move. At least we can spend a night there until this storm pass. Probably by then someone will clear the road. Everyone agreed and they decide to go back.

 

30 minutes later

 

Taehyung: I see the house.

Jin drives near the house and park the car. They get out from the car and walk to the entrance of the house.

Namjoon: Maybe it is abandoned because there is no light coming from the windows.

Jin: I think possible. It’s already 8 pm and is dark if anyone was inside the house light would be on. No one lives here.

Jungkook: We will be trespassing. What if we get in trouble?

Namjoon: We don’t have anywhere to stay. This is our only option.

J-Hope: I don’t think we should go inside. I don’t feel good about this mansion. Can we just go back to the beach house?

Jin: To drive back to the beach house in this weather is not a good idea.

They have been standing in front the mansion door debating should they go inside for a while.

Suga: How long do I have to stand here in this weather?! He says annoyed and walks past them straight to the door and pushes them open. The door creaks.

Suga: Get inside. Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung come inside.

Namjoon: Hoseok get in now. Hoseok takes careful steps and get inside. They all were inside. The door closed by itself with a loud bang. All of them turned back and looked at the door.

Namjoon: Okay that was strange.

Jin: Maybe it was just wind.

J-Hope: I don’t like this. It is too dark here we need find the lights. He says shakily and his breath is uneven.

Jimin and Jungkook on their phone flashlight and the rest of them do the same.

Jin: Let’s explore this place. Everyone stay together.

Taehyung and Jungkook walk first. Namjoon and Jin after them the last is Jimin and J-Hope.

Jimin: Did you hear that?

Namjoon: What?

Jimin: I don’t know. It sounded like a whisper.

Namjoon: It is just the wind. And we don’t know how old this house is. This house is making noise from this storm.

Hoseok: I heard it too and it did not sound like wind.

Jin: Calm down everybody. Let’s just keep going.

They walk and all they see is wooden floors and some old style furniture. As they walk the floorboards are making creaking sounds. They come near the stairs. Suddenly Jungkook who was walking first stops everyone.

Jungkook: Stop. Did you see that? He says quietly.

Taehyung: What?

Jin: I saw it. Everyone stops speaking. Only their breathing is heard.

Jimin: What did you see? He whispered.

Jungkook: I think it was a person.

J-Hope: Someone really is up the stairs. Look. He whispered. Everyone looked up the stairs, but there was nothing.

Taehyung: Let’s go upstairs. He starts walking and they all follow him. They walk until they heard a scream coming from downstairs. Everyone turn back.

Yoongi: J-Hope!? They all rush downstairs. They look around until they spot him. He is sitting down on the floor and covering his head with his hands.

Yoongi: What happened? He comes to him and bends down to eye level with him. Hoseok lifts his head and looks at him.

Hoseok: I was going to go after you, but I heard a noise coming from behind me and next thing I felt someone touching my shoulder. I got scared and screamed. When I turned around there was a figure running away.

Namjoon: Maybe you just mistaken some shadow?

Hoseok: Who touched me then? Yoongi helps Hoseok to get up.

Jin: I think someone is here and they are just messing with us.

Jungkook: I think so too.

Jimin: Why would someone do that?

Taehyung: Yah! Whoever is playing this silly game come out now! He shouts loudly. Next thing they heard was girls laugh echoing through the whole house.

Hoseok: This house is haunted! By now everybody feeling a bit scared.

Namjoon: Guys look there. Everyone follows and looks where Namjoon is pointing. They all see a figure wearing white coloured clothes hiding behind one of the furniture. The figure jumps out from behind and starts running towards them. Now all of them are screaming and closing their eyes.

Unknown: BOO!!! The figure stops in front of them and starts laughing.

Everyone open their eyes just to see a girl standing in front of them.

Jin: Who are you?

Girl: I am a ghost and I am here to kill you all. They all look at each other not knowing what to do.

Girl: Hahaha... You should see your faces. It is hilarious.

Girl: I am sorry. Please relax. I just couldn’t resist. The lights disappeared due to the storm. And you entered the house without knocking so I thought I will use this opportunity to scare you. They still look stunned.

Girl: Look I am sorry I scared you. My name is Y/N. What are your names? They introduce themselves.

Y/N: So what is the purpose of your visit?

Namjoon: I am sorry we enter your house like this. The road is blocked and we couldn’t go home. Your house was close. We wanted to see if someone could help us.

Y/N: I am sorry, but I am alone here. You can stay here for the night if you want. Maybe tomorrow the road will be cleared.

Jin: Thank you.

Taehyung: Why you live here alone?

Jin: Taehyung, it not nice to straight away ask personal information.

Y/N: It is okay. My parents died. I am still living here because I am still waiting for my sister to come back. I have been looking for her. I missed her. They all look at her and see tears start falling from her eyes.

Everyone: I am sorry. They say this almost together.

Y/N: Thanks. I don’t give up. I will wait until she comes. When she comes I will be free. They all look at her. They all think the same thing. What does she mean by be free, but they don’t say anything about it.

Hoseok: How old are you?

Y/N: 18.

Jin: You are so young and you manage to live and take care of this house alone. It must be very hard for you.

Y/N: It is okay. I got used to it. I have been doing it for long time. I am happy that you guys came here because I feel lonely sometimes. What about all of you? Do you work or study?

Namjoon: We are singers. We are all in a kpop band.

Y/N: Wow.

Suga: Have you heard of Kpop and BTS?

Y/N: No. What is that?

Jimin: We are BTS a kpop band.

Y/N: Oh...interesting names. All of the boys look at each other.

Suga: Don’t you think it is a bit weird that she doesn’t know what Kpop is. He whispered to the others. They just shrugged it off.

Jin: It is almost 10. Time went by really fast.

Y/N: I guess you are all very tired. Follow me I will show you to the rooms. She walks upstairs in the dark without any trouble. Boys all look at her surprised.

Hoseok: Can we all sleep in the same room?

Y/N: There are enough rooms for all of you don’t worry.

Jimin: Jin, can we separate into two groups?

Jin: Okay. Namjoon and Hoseok we will stay together. Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin will stay together in the room.

Namjoon: Set your alarm for 7am and let’s meet downstairs. They all nod in agreement.

Y/N: Really it is no problem I can show you individual rooms.

Jungkook: It is okay. You helped us by letting us stay here. She showed them the rooms.

Y/N: This is my room if you need anything just knock. I am happy to meet all of you. Goodnight.

Everyone: Goodnight. Everyone enter their rooms.

 

Next morning

 

Everyone gathered downstairs. Yoongi was the last to come down.

Yoongi: Good morning.

Namjoon: Good morning. Has anyone seen Y/N?

Jin: I tried knocking her door, but she did not answer. Everyone got surprised when they heard the car pull up.

Jimin: Maybe she went out. They all go outside. They see a car parked next to theirs. And two women get out from the car and walks towards them. They look at them surprised when they stopped and stand in front of them.

Woman: Who are you? What is your purpose in coming here?

Namjoon: I am sorry. We stayed here overnight because of the storm. Y/N was kind enough to let’s us stay. He says and gestures towards the younger girl.

Girl: That is impossible. We just came from abroad.

Jin: Y/N, what are you saying?

Girl: How do you know my name?

Yoongi: You were with us yesterday. Are you playing with us again?

Woman: That’s impossible!? The girl looked like my daughter?!

Jungkook: Yes.

Woman: I had a sister. Today will be 18 years since her death. My daughter looks almost identical to my sister. They look shocked after they heard what the woman said.

By now everyone had the same thought in their mind......ghost. None of them were able to say it out loud.

Taehyung: Is this your first time coming here since she died?

Woman: Yes. My family died and I got adopted. We went abroad. I felt guilty and did not have enough courage to come back to this place where the tragedy happened. My sister saved me that night. She told me to hide and don’t come out. Someone broke in our house and killed my family. I saw them being killed, but I couldn’t do anything. The woman started crying.

Woman: I am sorry I took so long, but I am here now.

Hoseok: I am sure she is very happy that you came. They all nod in agreement and watch as the woman start’s walking towards the house.

Y/N: Thank you for your words. I will go to my mother. Take care and bye. She waves to them turns around and get in the house with her mother.

Jimin: We have seen a ghost!? He says in a shaky voice.

Namjoon: I think we should not mention what happened yesterday again.

Jin: Yes it is for the best.

Jungkook: I hope she will be free now.

Suga: I hope so too.

Jimin: Her wish to see her sister came true.

They all look back at the house.