Bitten

Bitten

 “Yah! Stop your habit!” Daeyeol pushed Sungyoon away from his face, his hand covering his mouth in pained expression. The sting feeling still lingered on his mouth; Sungyoon basically bit Daeyeol’s carven when they kissed a moment ago, his bunny teeth were unfavorable in this kind of situation.  

Daeyeol protruded his bottom lip, checking if there’s blood or not. He saw teeth marks and dark red spots on his wall of mouth. He hissed because it was sting.

“Dae-hyung…”

“You have to stop biting me, seriously its hurt” said Daeyeol still focusing on his wounded mouth. He rose from his seat and went to bathroom, leaving Sungyoon alone in living room.

Dorm was empty this time because everyone left since morning. Golden Child finally got their deserved day-off after the dreadful debut schedules. And when their manager said they have holiday, they went berserk. They acted like crazy people who got big sum of lottery. Jangjun even yelled out loud from their dorm’s veranda, surprising everyone who walked in the street.

 BaeJangTag, the famous trio of Golcha went to arcade, they already announced their plan since last episode of ‘Ring It! Golden Child’. Seungmin the pocket boy wanted to try shooting game once again, while Jangjun and Youngtaek just wanted to chill and having fun.

The Googoos, the 99lines decided they will visit amusement park again, they had enough about school and their debut activity, so they wanted to play all day long. Bomin actually wanted to come along too but that baby maknae couldn’t even open his damn eyes, he glued on his bed, buried himself on his warm blanket.

The dorm keepers were the hyung lines plus the lazy maknae, Bomin. Daeyeol wanted to get proper rest while Sungyoon and Jaeseok didn’t have any plan either.

And one moment ago, Sungyoon was eating out Daeyeol’s lips like a hunger rabbit. He sat on the elder’s lap who busy watching TV in living room, nibbling the pink rose meaty lips. The promotion activities were taking toll over his body and he needed his hyung to relieve frustration. Everything was perfect and would likely escalate to what Sungyoon imagined but Daeyeol broke the atmosphere. Technically, he was one who ruined the moment because he bit his hyung too hard.

“Dae-hyung…”

Sungyoon immediately hugged Daeyeol who came back from bathroom; he pressed his body to the elder, expressing his guilty feeling without words. He snuggled around Daeyeol’s neck, giving a butterfly kisses to Golden Child’s leader.

“Daeyeol hyung, Sungyoonie, the food is ready!”

Daeyeol was loosening Sungyoon’s hands from his body, prying out from Sungyoon’s clutch. Sungyoon sighed heavily when Daeyeol rose from sofa, ready to leave him alone again.

“Just go to Jaeseok, I’ll wake the maknae up” said Daeyeol before walked to the maknae’s room. He wasn’t spare any loving smile like he usually do.

©©©GOLDEN {{{CHILD©©©

“Did something bad happen? Why Daeyeol hyung acted like a grumpy old man?” asked Jangjun to Sungyoon who sat near him.

Golden Child now gathered at practice room after three days. They were practicing like crazy, repeating the same steps over and over again. Next month they would come to Japan for fan meeting and mini live, and although they’re already mastering the dance moves, they still required to practice.

Truthfully, the practice room had a heavy atmosphere because Daeyeol keep hissing all the time, his face also turned out sour and lost his warm calming smile. Daeyeol didn't speak a word but his hissing sound appeared frequently.

Jangjun crawled near Sungyoon after their leader announced a ten minutes break; he approached the second elder to ask what’s wrong with their tall leader who acted differently. Sungyoon and Daeyeol were together since a long time, they knew each other in and out.

Sungyoon sighed heavily then shook his head; didn’t have any idea why their leader acted this way. He actually followed every moves of Daeyeol with his eyes, observing the oldest but he couldn’t make any hypothesis.

“Jaeseok-ah, can you come with me?”

Sungyoon almost broke his neck when he turned his head toward Jaeseok direction, he saw Daeyeol signaling Jaeseok to follow him out. Sungyoon bit his lower lips, annoyed with the fact that his favorite person not inviting him but Jaeseok.

Sungyoon stood up from his current place then following two people who seized his attention right now, his eyes fixed to Daeyeol and Jaeseok who passing the door together.

 “Where are you going, hyung?” asked Joochan who witnessing hyung line attempted to leave the room.

Jangjun shrugged his shoulder, he actually didn’t know, but he signaled Joochan that he was following Sungyoon.  The second oldest wasn’t bother to answer Joochan’s question. His whole attention was focusing on Daeyeol and Jaeseok. Nothing else.

Sungyoon along with Jangjun behaved like spies in the action movie, following their target to restroom without a single sound.

“Hyung, are you sure? It will be aching a lot at first,” a soft voice from Jaeseok stopped Sungyoon’s heart for a moment.

Sungyoon and Jangjun leaned toward the restroom’s door, pressing their ears to hear any sound coming from inside. They’re like an agent who eavesdropping their opponent. Jangjun even hummed a James Bond 007 OST.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Jaehyun and Jibeom who just passing by looked at Jangjun and Sungyoon weirdly.

Jangjun put his finger in front of his lips, ordering the younger to shut up. He pointed at restroom and pressing his ear again. Jaehyun and Jibeom glanced over each other, speaking using their eyes. but couldn’t help to follow suit, eavesdropping whoever inside.

“Will it be better after that?” Daeyeol hissed between his words.

“Humm… you’ll feel better.” Jaeseok hummed so melodious and warm, but Sungyoon hated that voice now.

 “I can’t wait to feel better, it was frustrating me” said Daeyeol and he seemed take a step closer to Jaeseok. “thank you, Jaeseok-ah”

“Don’t worry hyung.” Jaeseok just laughed crisply.

“Arrghhh.. sshhh… hurt..” Daeyeol hissed from inside the restroom.

Jangjun’s eyes widened, never expected this kind of situation when he decided to following his leader. He eyed Sungyoon who froze in his place, too shock. Jibeom and Jaehyun who joined the eavesdropping team reacted excessively. Jaehyun even cursed a little under his breath.

“They’re making out?” asked Jibeom, he looked at Sungyoon concerningly.

“Daeyeol hyung, a bottom?” Jangjun mumbled unconsciously and got a death glare from Sungyoon.

Sungyoon covered his mouth to prevent any sound escaped, his body trembled so hard, his breath hitched like his lungs couldn’t contain oxygen anymore. His mind was blurry, it was really a break down moment to him.

Jangjun shifted from his position, hugged the second oldest in Golcha tightly while Jibeom patting Sungyoon’s back. 

 “Hyung, it doesn’t even touch you!” protested Jaeseok, his voice muffled with unending hissed from Daeyeol.

“It does!”

“Aish, coward! Let me help you!”

“Yah, Jaeseok! You jerk! It’s hurt so much! Aaarrgghh sshh…”

Sungyoon couldn’t handle this anymore, it's too overwhelming. He couldn’t let Jaeseok snatching his lover easily; Daeyeol was his, now and forever. He pried himself from Jangjun’s hold, stood up so damn fast, leaving Jangjun, Jaehyun and Jibeom in awe.

“How can you do this to me, hyung?!” yelled Sungyoon while barging inside the restroom, he pushed the door open with so much energy.

Daeyeol and Jaeseok startled from the sound of banging door, they froze on their spot, and more shocked with Sungyoon existence. Jangjun, Jibeom and Jaehyun stood behind Sungyoon, give a judging look.

 “Sungyoonie? What’s wrong?” asked Daeyeol, blinking innocently to s; Jaeseok was standing near him, too close and with intimate gesture. If Daeyeol wasn’t turn around, maybe Sungyoon would think they kissing.

“They still have their clothes on” whispered Jangjun to Jaehyun and Jibeom, he actually planned to cover his eyes, no one wanted to witnessing someone make out.

Sungyoon glared at Jaeseok with his infamous deathly glare, intimidating him. He ran toward Daeyeol then shoved Jaeseok away from the leader; he crashed himself to Daeyeol’s board chest and hugged the eldest protectively.

“How can you cheating on me? Am I not enough?”

Daeyeol raised his eyebrow, confused. He looked at Jaeseok, but the latter just shrugged, didn’t have any clue either.

“What do you mean, Sungyoon-ah?” Daeyeol clearly puzzled.

“Are you making out with Jaeseok-hyung, hyung?” Jibeom spoke up on behalf of Sungyoon. Jangjun nodded his head, confirming that they really curious of what their leader do with Parkjumma.

“WHAT?!” Daeyeol and Jaeseok shouted at same time.

Jaeseok’s eyes opened widely, he shook his hands in air, flailing it on any direction, denying the accusation using his whole body. Daeyeol frowned.

“We heard you making out from outside hyung” Jaehyun added an explanation to what Jibeom said. His cute face turned hard as rock.

“But, we didn’t make out, what the hell?!”

“We heard you grunted in pain, hyung, you sounded needy. And I never knew you a typical bottom, I almost covered my eyes so I wouldn’t see Jaeseok hyung pondering on you” said Jangjun without a filter.

Daeyeol sent a dagger to Jangjun’s head, if he can, he wants to bore Jangjun’s skull right away. He sometimes regretted have Jangjun in same group because his loose mouth really needs to be shut.

Jaeseok nudged Daeyeol, gesturing that he got idea about this mess situation. It’s like a bulb appearing on his head. But somehow his deduction made him want to laugh so hard. Their chic rabbit actually feels jealous.

 “You all misunderstood, we weren’t making out, I just help him to treat his mouth ulcer” said Jaeseok while shaking his head, he showed a bottle of medicine and a bundle of cotton bud.

Sungyoon loosened his hug, lifting his head to check the information. Daeyeol pulled his lower lips, showing two big white oval objects with red inflammation border. Jangjun, Jibeom and Jaehyun cringed.

“Ugh.. wh.. um..”

“You bit me, remember?” Daeyeol smiled warmly, brushing Sungyoon’s nose with his finger.

“I.. am.. sorry hyung..” Sungyoon’s face was crestfallen. He blamed himself, but also embarrassed because he actually accusing Daeyeol cheating behind his back. "I'm sorry too, Jaeseok-ah"

“It’s okay.” Daeyeol cupped Sungyoon’s face, leaned  to give a peck.

“Okay, we need to out from here” Jaeseok ushered Jangjun, Jibeom and Jaehyun away from two lovey dovey old men beside him.

Daeyeol smiled toward Jaeseok who nodded back, he turned his attention to his lovely rabbit after the member walked out from restroom. His lips almost touched Sungyoon’s when another barging sound distracted him.

“Oh my god, hyung! Why you make out in here? OUCH, MY EYES!” Bomin screamed his lungs out. He covered his eyes to protect his innocent.

“YAH! Why interrupting us?!” Sungyoon shouted too, scolding the poor maknae.

©©©GOLDEN {{{CHILD©©©