Final

Night in Osaka

Jungkook watches the man who’s fast asleep in his arms, paying attention to how his lips curved into a little sweet smile, wondering how can he manage to look ethereal while sleeping. Without realizing his free hand makes its way to his boyfriend’s forehead, fingers brushing some strand of hair that’s sticking to his forehead.

Jungkook’s gazed move to the open window in their hotel room. Osaka looks beautiful at night, though the man in his arm is more beautiful, the night sky and some lights from other buildings made him feel a little bit emotional.

Sure, he hasn't achieved all of his goals, his old goals and the new one that grows along the way in the growing up road, but he feels so satisfied with what he had right now. With the success that he achieved, the free time that he finally got, and an amazing man that he had.

If Jungkook was to remember how things were four years ago, things were different. A lot of things has changed.

“If I have a free time I want to go on a date with Jungkookie.”

Jungkook smiles as the voice of younger version of Jimin comes in his mind, never he thought that he will fall in love with him as the time went.

To be honest, Jungkook doesn’t even remember when did he start developing a crush on Jimin. Maybe it was that time when Jimin keep praising him to make him feel better, maybe it was that time when Jungkook cried because he did not do well on stage and Jimin comes to hug him and lend him a shoulder to lend on to.

Jungkook remembers the reason why he starts to like Jimin, though.

It was his beautiful eyes that captivated his heart and makes his heart beat a little bit faster.

It was his laughter that makes him addicted to hearing it every day.

It was his kind heart that always thinks about other first than himself that makes Jungkook feels grateful to have him.

Jimin stirs in his sleep as Jungkook’s thoughts fly to Osaka’s night sky, dancing with the stars of reminiscence.

“Sshh I'm here, baby,” Jungkook whispered softly to the top of Jimin’s head as he pats his boyfriend’s head a little bit, putting him into a deep sleep again.

Jungkook watched how Jimin’s hand clutching on top of his chest as if it's holding onto Jungkook’s heart hard so it will never run away (and Jungkook is sure his heart will never run away.)

A small smile crept its way into Jungkook’s handsome face, his heart feels so warm. He really likes having Jimin sleeping in his arms like this, all peaceful and away from the cruelness of idol life.

I can’t believe you remember my wish.”

It was what Jimin told him when he said he booked them a flight to Osaka and how they are going to have a holiday trip there for his holiday.

Going on a trip with Jungkook alone was a wish that Jimin once said in their debut days on a radio broadcast. It was a small-have-no-meaning-at-all joke, Jungkook brushed it off with a shrug back then, he used to hate the fact that Jimin said that kind of things easily without knowing what it does to Jungkook’s heart. He remembers it, though. He remembers all the things that Jimin said.

At night like this where the clock is showing him that its already past two, when the sky is telling him how lucky he is to have Jimin as his, when Jimin existence reminds him about how beautiful his life really is, he likes to think about God, or whatever it is that exists up there.

Jungkook is not a believer, though. He doesn’t want to think about the higher power or some sort. It's too complicated, he thought. But at times like this Jungkook like to think about how God, or the universe, loves him so much that it put Jimin in his life.

For him, Jimin is the proof of an ethereal beauty and kindness.

For him, Jimin is a proof of how life is being so kind to him.

With a love filled heart Jungkook closed his eyes and press a small yet long kiss on the top of Jimin’s head, whispering I love yous without realizing a tear that slips off of his eyes. I love you, and I'm so grateful that the universe let us love.