four

⎾ D E V O T I O N ⏌
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 THE lEgend 

"... She told me to embraced it. "

a heavy morning at the school

The sun was too bright for Nayeon, she dropped her head on the desk and hug her bag,  she barely can open her eyes, Mina came and her hair. "Hey, Nayeon, you sure you can study like this?"

Nayeon only groans and shakes her head , she then turns her head to see Mina and smiles. 

"You know, Jaebum and Jinyoung Oppa been asking the same question at the car" she said cheerfully.

"Oh, so you ride with them?" 

"It's not like I have any other choice. Atleast until I have my own car" she grinned.

Mina laughs and rest her hand on her chin while looking at tired Nayeon. 

"I really think you should sleep more" 

"I can't, It's my second day as a high schooler!"

"You don't even look like You'll digest the lesson today!"

"My Dad said he'll buy me car if my attendance is a straight A!"

"Just attendance?" 

"Well.. and score too, but I'll started with the easy part!"

Meanwhile Jaebum and Jinyoung been exhanged story about how weird Sana last night, when they went to her classroom she's not there, Jaebum been trying to call her and the phone is dead. 

"I think we should go to her house later" Jinyoung said worriedly.

"I'm sure it's nothing big..." Jaebum said that in a low tone as if he's really don't want to go there.

"It's Sana. You know she never panicked unless it's very .. bad" 

"I know, I know, I just feel like right now. I should've done what she said."

"Yeap, you're a ."

"Atleast mine is big!"

"Dude.. I don't need to know that!"

"Oh come on, we showered together , like once a week!" 

"That - only after the gym lesson!" 

While they were on their way Mark shows up and greeted them.

"Oh you're stil alive, Im!" he teased.

"Not thanks to you though , Hyung!" 

"You do know, you throwing that confetti around is not making his life easier" Mark said as he points at Jinyoung.

Jaebum only grins and scoots closer to whispered to Mark, "That's what the school slaves are for, Hyungnim!" he tapped Mark's shoulder as he waves and goes to the class, leaving Jinyoung who rollings his eyes.

"You heard that, right?" 

"Strangely , I'm running out of feeling to feel offended" 

"How sweet." Mark said sarcastically.

Jinyoung laughs and slung his arm around the older one, "It's alright, Hyung. Anyway what brought you here? Cause, you're class is like, upstairs and not here." Just when Mark about to asked something, the bell rings, Jinyoung pats Mark's back. "Hyung, I'll talk with you later , okay!" he said  as he walk back to the classroom.

During the lesson Jaebum can't focus as he keeps checking his phone , waiting for his messages to be delivered. 

"Mr. Im , am I boring you here?" Mr. Choi, the history teacher are obviously upset.

"No, Sir. Keep going, please~" Jaebum said as he put away his phone back to his pocket. 

"As I said, The Mayans Wicthes had made a lethal cursed for the The Lycans, or Werewolves. That's the common name that people know, thanks to Twilight. And to the vampires. They name it, The Moon and The Sun Cursed. It makes Lycans bow down to the moon and vampire to the sun. The Vampires can't walk during Day, and The Werewolves only can transformed when the full moon is up. The Mayans Witches believe , this should happened to keep the balanced of the Earth." Mr. Choi explained. 

"I think the vampires and wolves are just a myths." Bambam interruped. "If they do existed, shouldn't we atleast seeing one of them here?" 

The class cheered for him , making Mr.Choi smiles. "Interesting. In fact , The Mayans had stayed here,  in our beloved Jinhae-Gu district, Many years ago They trying to protect the lives of the people by making those curse, because the Wolves and Vampire used to run around the place, doing a domestic killing spree. The witches are the Earth's balance guardian, they made the curse to balance the lives of living creatures in this Earth." 

"You know what I think?" Jaebum whispered to Jinyoung, "I think that's a bull." 

Jinyoung rolls his eyes and tell Jaebum to shut up and focus on Mr.Choi. 

"Are you that saying The vampires and Werewolves used to lived here?" Yugyeom asked, "I don't believe that!" 

"It doesn't matter what you believe and not. It was all written in the history."

"But What Bambam said it's true, If they do exist , why we never meet them?" he asked again. 

"Well, Mr. Kim. You probably are , surrounded by them. You just didn't know. "

"Mr. Choi please , I'm not  a 5 years old!"

"Okay, then to commorate this City anniversary, I want you to  group into 4 people and make a presentation about our city history."

The class jeered at Mr.Choi instruction, he gave the class his annoying smile and wrote on the board about the theme that they can use for the presentation. 

"Jinyoung, ah~ " Jaebum calling his best friend in the most friendly way he can since he know he got the best chance to get good grades if he group with Jinyoung. 

"New phone,  who's  this" Jinyoung respond savagely but Jaebum quickly bring his chair closer to Jinyoung. 

"So , Sana's phone dead , I called her home and nobody answered."

"I told you, We'll visit her later after school." 

"Yes , but Sana's phone- rarely died. She always carried power bank and even a freaking charger port!"

"Maybe , she's overslept. Don't worry too much, okay?" Jinyoung said and makes Jaebum faced the whiteboard. "Now why you not help me out on what theme should we use for the presentation? What about the railway train? Or the Cherry Blossom festival?" 

"What about the vampires and werewolves?" Yugyeom and Bambam casually joins Jinyoung's table.

"O.. kay, the hell you two doing here? You ain't going to be helpful!" Jaebum shoo the two guys away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter