three

⎾ D E V O T I O N ⏌
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 THE BONFIRE 

"... Do I look like I'm okay to you?!! "

The WOODS 5KM FROM THE CITY.

Jinyoung and Mark has arrived at the bonfire party, Jinyoung is definitely seeing not enjoying himself, once he smell the alchohol he keep sighing and rubbing his nape. 

"Jinyoung ah, loosen up abit!" Mark said as he takes a bottle of beer and offered another one to Jinyoung but he refused. 

"I don't think you should drink, Hyung, you need to drive us home!"

"Well, that's why I brought You!" Mark said as he sildes his car key to Jinyoung's pocket.

Jinyoung whines and glare at the older one. "I would love to push you into that bonfire right now, Hyung!"

Nayeon who were already there with Jaebumis now refill her fifth cup of beer just saw Jinyoung and waddles to him. Jaebum rolls his eyes and muttered '' when he saw where's Nayeon heading. 

"Jinyoung Oppa! You came!" she said with a high tone. 

Jinyoung noticed her cheeks are red as tomato and she keep smiling ear to ear, he know she already drunk. He looks around and found Jaebum heading their way. 

"Yah, how many time I tell you to stop running around!" Jaebum takes Nayeon's cup, "And stop drinking already!"

Nayeon pouts when he grabber her drink and she wraps her arms around Jinyoung's torso.

"Jinyoung Oppa! Jaebum Oppa is NO FUN!" 

"Now why am I baby sitting you while I'm on a freaking party?" Jaebum snickers and bottom up Nayeon's cup. 

Jinyoung sighs looking at these two, he embrace Nayeon and patting her back as she stil clinging on his chest tightly. 

"Are you serious, Jaebum?" Jinyoung asked.

"Wait, why are you here?" Jaebum asked him back. "Did he drag you here?" Jaebum glare at Mark. 

Jinyoung and Mark are exchanging glances , "No, I don't even know why am I here" 

"Let me give a purpose, can you stay with My Sister? Or even better can you drive her home?" 

"I don't wanna go home~" Nayeon mumbles and start nibbling on Jinyoung's clothes. "Ah, Oppa, you smell so good, what perfume are you using?"

"I don't wear perfume.."  

"Then it most be your male testosterone smell, I like it!" She giggles and casually cuddles Jinyoung while closing her eyes. 

"Okay, I think I really need to drive you home now" 

"Yeap, please and thank you!" Jaebum said as he waves at Jinyoung and walk away from them, Mark chase after him and nudges his side while gesturing money with his fingers, "Alright , Hyung, you won!"

Mina was surrounded by males, she pretends to go to the washroom so they stop following her. She hides the trees while gulping down the beer from the bottle. 

"I guess, It's hard to be popular isn't it?" Sana said as she caught her.

Mina glance down to see Sana was sitting near the tree and smiles as she sit down next to her. They clicked their bottle and Sana drink hers while Mina had ran out of her beer. 

"I'm Sana" 

"I know, Sunbae, I saw you hosting the show"

"Oh right- so have you thought about what extra you'll take?"

"I am highly tempt to join the student council!"

"You said that just because I'm here right?"

"No, sunbae!"

Mina eyes is fixed at the sight of Nayeon that is stil being a koala with Jinyoung , Jinyoung looks struggling trying to talk and wake her up, Sana look at Mina's eyes direction and understand the situation.

"So, joining the council because of him?" Sana teased.

Mina taken aback and quickly shakes her head, "No, Sunbae. It because - I like doing social work and being useful to others"

"Oh tha's too bad. Cause you know, most of the girl joined the council because of him"

"Then, does it means you too, Sunbae?"

"Oh me? No, I joined it because Jinyoung asked me to."

"So.. you're close with him?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter