ten

⎾ D E V O T I O N ⏌
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
the transition "will it work?" "Let's hope so!"

“Sana, he’s not breathing..” Mina said as she checked on Jinyoung pulse.

Sana rubs his nape, “Okay, can you bring him quick to the city? I’ll give you my grandma’s address, she might can help us. In the meantime I need to find Nayeon first.” Sana instructed Mina, she nodded and takes Jinyoung up from the cliff , Sana gave her grandma’s house address then called her. She told  her grandma that her friends needs some help and she should invite them to come in, because vampire can’t entered someone’s house unless they were invited. Her grandma understand what it means and told her to come quick. Mina already left with Jinyoung, Sana makes another call. She called Bambam and told him to fetch her on the woods right now.

A moment later Nayeon were found fell from the hill, she was uncouncious and sprained her ankle but no serious injury. Sana told the teacher in charge that she and Jinyoung will bring her to the hospital , she told the others to keep the orientation going and finished like how it was planned. She also added that if both of her and Jinyoung didn’t comeback tomorrow morning to closed the orientation, she told them that the council secretary can take over.

Bambam is now driving his car with Nayeon unconscious on the backseat while Sana just done giving out the words to Jaebum and decided to meet at the hospital.

“So, let me get this straight, Mina bit Jinyoung to save his life. But there might be some complication since Jinyoung had a werewolf genes on him?” Bambam stil try to digest Sana explanation. “And he will die?”

“I’m not going to let him die!”

“It’s not your call.”

“I’m sure my grandma can find something!”

Mina had been invited inside the house by Sana’s grandma, they lay Jinyoung down at the couch, her grandma takes out her grimoire and try to find a spell or anything that can help them to get out from this situation.

“I didn’t know...” Mina sat on the table across from Jinyoung, she caress his cheek with her teary eyes.

“It’s been ages, since i saw you here” grandma said calmly as she keep reading her grimoire.

Mina looks at her and tilting her head, “We’ve met before?” she stands up and goes to her, leans on the wall while folding her arms.

“You might not remember me, as you have life a long lives, met many faces.”

“If we have met, I’m sure I remember you.”

“We did, but i was just a child back then.”

Mina frowns as she try to recalled meeting a child at Jinhae-Gu, “Oh.. I remember you, you’re the florist’s kid. You’re grandma is the one that have a greenhouse filled with vervain, that burns some of my friend.”

“I see, you have a good memory.”

“Where’s the greenhouse now?”

“Funny you’re the one that asking, didn’t you who compelled the mass to destroy our family greenhouse?”

Mina chuckles and nodded her head, “Who knew this old lady stil got some good memory too.”

Grandma laughs along with her, “How could i forget the day where your people, also killed my grandma.” She said while smilling.

Mina shrugs, “Now what, you going to get even with me?”

“It’s hard to get even with you. You have no one left in this world, now just you and you alone.”

“That’s a nice point” Mina said sarcastically.

Bambam and Sana had arrived at the hospital and brought Nayeon straight to the emergency, Jaebum arrived a little later. They are sitting on the waiting room , Sana told Jaebum everything after making him promised to not loose control since werewolf are short tempered and easily rage.

The doctor came and told them that Nayeon is fine, her sprained ankle will be back in few weeks so they don’t need to worry and she is allowed to bring home after they paid the service.

“We should drive Nayeon home” Sana said.

“No, my parents can’t see her like this, not now.”

“Then, are you suggesting we should bring Nayeon along to grandma’s house?” Bambam asked, “She know nothing.”

“And it will remains like that. She’s under sedative, I think it’s fine to bring her in.”

Bambam and Sana exchanged look of what Jaebum’s said, they doesn’t seems to be sure to agreed with that idea. While they were there a phone call came from grandma’s house.

“It’s Mina” she said.

“How is he?” Sana asked.

“He’s dead, where are you now?”

“He’s dead? I’m at the hospital.”

“Great, while you’re there , bring a blood bag. We need it to completed Jinyoung transitition.”

“Will it works?”

“Let’s hope so, cause your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter