fin.

Maid Of Evil

Prince Oh Sehun, he was born in the world carrying others expectations. The bells tolled at his birth.

Lu Han, a young child promised to the prince to be his servant.

As a child they were inseparable, they did almost everything together. Through the eyes of others all they see is a Master-Servant relationship, but in their eyes is a different story. They didn't look at each other like friends, bestfriends, not even like brothers...they looked at each other like lovers...

But fate hated them...

'A prince is supposed to be married to a princess not to a servant. My son I understand that you like Lu Han or even love. But we must follow the tradition. Lu Han is a very kind a wonderful child but your relationship just cannot be' The kings word rang through their head like a broken record. Tears just kept flowing through their eyes as they said their goodbyes. Prince Sehun gave Lu Han one last sorrowful look before the doors were closed.

A year later Prince Sehun's parents died leaving him alone in the world in the age of 14. They left him with all the burden of running the kingdom. But unlike his fathers and mothers reigning, Prince Sehun was a ruthless ruler .He imposed heavy taxes on the people and purged the ones who did not abide by his orders. As time passed by people named his country "Kingdom of evil and cruelty"

Now 5 years have passed. A beautiful boy can be seen passing through the corridors of the castle, eager to reach the garden where a handsome prince awaits. As the boy arrives at his destination, he calls a name the he was only permitted to call, it sounded so foreign but so familiar. "Hunnie!"

The Prince  whips his head at he location of the voice and there he sees his beloved, clad in black and gold clothes. He sees the others eyes tearing up, and he smiles, for the first time this past 5 years. He opened his arms wide and called "LuHan." Lu Han ran in Sehun's arms, head tucked under the princes chin, he whispered "Sehunnie...I missed you..." "I know, I missed you too."

"My Prince is back..."

"And my lovely servant is back..."

They stayed like together for awhile until their longing vanishes.

Lu Han was out in the town, when he bumped into a man. The Man was from their neighboring country, the country of kims. The Man was named Kim Jongin, the 4th Prince.

The Prince was mesmerized by Lu Han's smile and beauty, that he has fallen in love with him. Because of this he proposed to Prince Sehun that he take Lu Han as his. Before the prince can even answer Lu Han replied, "My heart is for the Prince Sehun only. And there is only one Prince Sehun, and he is on the throne." With that Prince Jongin left.

A few hours later in the princes chambers, the two is lying down beside each other, when Lu Han spoke, "My Prince even if the whole world is againts you, I will protect you and forever serve you." "If that is so then I wish for you to kill Jongin..."

Lu Han's face was of pure shock, but then changed into a smile that he only gives to Sehun, "Your wish is my command, Sehunnie..."

Later that night when Sehun was fast asleep, Lu Han went out  with a hood covering his face.

The next day, Prince Jongin was found dead inside a inn he was sleeping in. The news spread fast and reached the Princes ears. He smiles and glances at Lu Han who is happily serving him brioche (A/N: to those doesn't know what a brioche is, it is a kind of bread) and tea. And he smiles even wider.

The news about the death of Prince Jongin reached the lands of Kims and rage filled them. The eldest Prince, Prince Minseok vowed revenge on The Kingdom of Oh.

The war soon started, with Prince Minseok was clad in red armor, beside him was his brother Prince Junmyeon, who was clad in blue armor and a mask. Behind them was the citizen of the Kingdom of Oh and Kim both wanting justice.

Inside the throne room, there stands Prince Sehun, looking out the window, watching as their kingdom falls. Beside is Lu Han who was leaning againts him. "Lu Han this kingdom will soon fall, you should run."

"No Sehun, I promised even if the world is againts  you I will protect you...We look alike Sehun, you should wear my clothes I will be the one to faace them. After all I'am the one who killed the Prince. I assure you no one will notice, no even knows what I look like so please..." They looked at each other with pure sorrow in their eyes. With one nod from Sehun they changed their outfits, with Lu Han wearing Sehun's crown. Through enough they look alot like each other, no one would notice that Lu Han is another person.

With one last kiss, Lu Han released Sehun's hand and let him go. As he opened the doors, he was faced with two sword pointed at his neck. He looked at them and acted his role, "You imbecile!" the 'Prince' was arrested atlast and the citizens couldn't be more happy.

Lu Han still have 3 days before he is executed. And while that 3 days is being waited Sehun roams the country with his head down while wearing a hoody.

Atlast the day of execution comes, it was decided that the 'Prince' will be executed via guillotine. He was standing infront of the crowd when he saw the real prince clad in a worn out hoody with tears pouring out his eyes, he mumbled, "Live on..."

His head was inserted inside the hole (A/N: I don't know what that's called). With tears in his eyes he looked up at the crowd and with one last smile his head was cut off.

A few days later news that the beheaded man was not the real prince but his lover who looked like him, and the former prince was still living in dark corners of the former country of Oh.