Jealous

The Life of being Gay

Tiffany's POV

Argh. This . I Looked at Taeyeon with my 'what-the-hell?' Look. I don't want her to be with TaeTae... I'm the only one who she should sleep with her. Wait, that sounds wrong.. I mean I'm the only one who should be with her because she's my bestfriend but Jessica is her bestfriend too... What can I do? Aisshh, I glared at Jessica and she's just smiling at me. Teasing smile because she can cone with Taeyeon with her tonight. 

 

 

 

"So, let's go now? Fany-ah did you bring your car with you?" Tae asked me and I nod my head. 

 

 

"Hmm, can you give us a lift? I didn't bring my car with-" She was cutted iff by Jessica. 

 

 

"Ah Taengoo brought my car with me, we could just use that. No need to bother Tiffany, right?" Jessica said as she looked at me with her brows raised. I again glared at her trying to understand what she's implying. 

 

 

"Oh is that so? Then let's go now. Fany-ah Jessica already brought her car so no need for a lift. Uh so we need to go now uhh.. bye? .." Tae said scratching her neck. I look at her in disbelief  and she just nervously smiled at me. Oh no, she's gonna get it from me tomorrow... what if she takes advantage to my TaeTae? Hmm, wait, why am I being like this? I'm not jealous am I? Oh gish I mean I'm jealous because uh you know she's my bestfriend. Whar the hell Tiffany, what am I thinking? 

 

 

"Okay then.... suit yourself..." I mumbled and walk away  from them. I went towards my car and started the machine. I can see that Taeyeon trued stopping me earlier but I just shrugged it off and stomp my way to my car. Hmph, she can go with her 'Jessica' now. 

 

 

I drove my way home. As I got in to my house I saw Nickhun waiting for me at the living room, watching tv. I slumped myself beside him and leaned my head to his shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Hey there honey, what's up? Feeling tired? And where have you been?" Nickhun asked while his arms on my shoulders. I just sighed and snuggled ti him. 

 

 

 

"I'm just tired, I went to my friend's house... that's all.." I closed my eyes as I rested my head on him. Hah... why am I being like this? I'm just looking out for Taetae.. you know.. I still can't trust that Jeasica but what can I do? I just met her while ago. 

 

 

 

"Hon I'm gonna sleep now, you coming?" I asked Nickhun and he just smiled. 

 

 

"You can go first hon... I'm just gonna wait for this movie to end.. I'll be ahead of you. You can go first.." He said while smiling. He's really cute and caring boyfriend. He's all the girl everbody wish for, a perfect boyfriend material. We've been together for a year and a half and he proved that he's really a good person. 

 

 

 

But still, I feel like there's something missing... Like there's suppose to be here by my side and I don't know what it is.  I headed to our room and showered for a bit. Then after showering I sat myself on the bes while brushing my wet hair. 

 

 

I'm thinking about Taetae right now... I don't know why but I need to call her now. I dialed her number and waited for her to pick it up. 

 

 

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

 

Ugh, why isn't she picking up? Then I thought about Taetae and Jessica doing some naughty things... WHAT THE HELL? I quickly shook my head trying to get rid of the images in my mind. Wait, why am I thinking like that? And is it a big deal if they're actually doing stuffs like that?  Of course! Duh... but why? Ugh whatever I'm just gonna sleep. I tuck myself into bed and turn off the night lamp. Taetae us really special to me... she's my beatfriend and I don't want anything bad happen to her so... I'm just making sure about her safety, right, her SAFETY. I then closed my eyes and doze off. 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

As Jessica and I got here at my apartment, I headed inside and toured her inside. 

 

 

"Uhh sica you can wear this.. It seems like that dress is uh uncomfortable to sleep with so I thought about giving you some spair pj's.. uhh this is just new. I bought it last month..." I gave her my new pj's and she took it. Then she smiled at me. 

 

 

 

"Oh thank you Taengoo... you're still caring just like the old Taengoo hihi cute.." She chuckled and pinched my cheeks. I just blushed and smiled nervously at her. 

 

 

"Uhmmm the bathroom's here... you can change there.." I said signing her wgere thw bathroom is. She just gave me a sly smile. What the hell? Then she walk towards me and I back away from her until my back hit the wall, ... 

 

 

"U-uhh s-sica? There's tb-bathroom's way..." I nervously said with my finger pointing the directiin towards the bathroom, she just smiled at me... 

 

 

 

"You know I can just change infront of you... we're both girls right? Do you mind if I change infront of you?" She cups my cheek while looking at me.. oh . Hold your horses, Taeyeon. 

 

 

"I-uhhh uhmm no-I uh Idon't-I uh" I can't seem to find the right words to say because she's getting closer to me. Help god, help! Then I shut my eyes, yeah then after that I heard her burst into laughing. Wha-what? I opened my eyes seeing her laughing while clutching her stomach. 

 

"H-hey! What the hell?" I yelled and she just continued laughing. 

 

"Ahahahahaha sorry.. hahahahaha You should've seen your face! Ahahah.." She laughed and I pouted then she after she's done laughing she looked at me and smiled. 

 

 

"Hey I was just kidding.. you thought that I'll kiss you right?" She gave me a playful smile and smirked. 

 

 

"Of course not! I was j-just uh-" I protested but she just shut me with her finger on my lips. Then she looked at me. 

 

 

"Stop, I know that you thought I was about to kiss you... but hey... I don't mind kissing you.." She winked at me as she quickly shut the door at my face. Oh gosh... I felt my face burning in embarassment. 

 

___________________________________________________

Hey readers! I'm  sorry for not updating.. I've been really busy for the past few days but don't worry... I'll try to update as fast as I can.. and check out my new story about Chanbaek. It's good to be back again and thank you for reading guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter.