Happy Halloween

Markno - A Halloween Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      It's Halloween and the best way to spend it was to go to a haunted house. Well, that's what my almost "boyfriend" seem to think. I don’t know if we are boyfriends cause none of us made it official. We just went out on a few date but that’s it. Anyways, back to this situation. He and all our friend wants to go to the haunted house that some students at our school are putting on. I on the other hand think it's stupid. Why can we go trick or treating instead? I rather receive free candy than death scare.

 


Here I am. Standing in front of the entrance while drenched in sweat, I'm not ready. The only reason I'm doing this was to show that I'm not scaredy cat even though I am. That and I was out voted; 1 to 13.

I didn't know why I was the first one of the group to show up first. They say to meet up here but no one was here but me. I see other people going into the house and looking dead coming out of it. Even though I'm scared, I got to admit it look pretty scary. I think that was the point. The students went all out. It was out on the field. Fences went all around, smog's everywhere, flashing light coming out of the window, creepy music playing, screams coming from the house, whatever you think is scary it is here.

"Boo."

"Yah!" Legs giving up, I was going down. Lucky for me, arms wraps around my waist as I was about to fall.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm sorry," the person said, helping me regain my balance. "Are you ok?"

"Ye... yeah," I said when I was on my feet. Turning around, I came to face to face with him; the reason I was here. "Hi, Jeno."

"Hey, Mark. You're here early," he said, arms still around me. My face is heating up as people was walking around us and smiling. From they're so cute to what a lovely couple; I couldn't help it but be embarrassed.

"I was waiting for you," I said while looking down. I'm glad it's dark right now or else he would see my face red as a tomato. "Um, Jeno."

"Yes."

"Your arms are still around me," I said. "Can you let go?" He smiles.

"But what if I don't want to," he said, putting one hand under my chin and moving my head. Looking into each other eyes, he started to lean closer. I was hypnotized by his eyes; I started to lean forward also but turn away as I remember people were watch.

"There are people here."

"So what," he whined, pouting his kissable lip.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter