Adorable Fanboys

Fanboys OVERLOAD (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WAHHH!!!"

Exo- K's leader, Suho jolted awake when he heard someone wail from their dorm's living room. Suho ran from his room that he shares with Sehun to the living room, only to see Chanyeol infront of his laptop wailing like a saesang fan seeing Baekhyun's abs.

"Yah, Yeol what's wrong with you? Will you stop wailing the others are still sleeping!" Suho said while walking towards the wailing yoda.

"Hyung! Wahh hyung. How dare he? How dare he hyung?!" Chanyeol said and started shaking his laptop which caused him to recieve a weird look from Suho.

"What the hell are you even talking about?" Suho asked trying to control his temper. Instead of answering his hyung Chanyeol just continued wailing louder this time. Suho mentally rolled his eyes because of his childish member.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT NOISE ALL ABOUT?!!" Chanyeol and Suho froze on their spots in the living room when they heard the roar from their very own "Dragon". "Uh oh" Suho muttered while starting to back off the living room.

BANG!!

"Who in thw world was making that ear defeaning sounds?!" EXO-M's leader and EXO's so called dragon Kris bellowed while fast walking to the dorm's living room.

"I'm so sorry Kris hyung. I- It's j -just that - wahh!! Hyung how can he do that?" Chanyeol wailed now with tears falling down his cheeks. Kris' eyes widened and looked at Chanyeol with a "It's - official. You - really - are - crazy" look.

"What's all the comotion all about?" The three members looked at where the voice came from and saw th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter