FINAL

Like We Used To
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you promise me if this one's right, don't throw it all away."

 

ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ

 

Seokjin remembers it all at once.

 

--

 

Those times that he and his beloved have sleepovers at each other's house. They would watch the movies they're having same interests, pig out, listening to music, play XBOX, then at very late night, they end up snuggling. Listening to each other's rapid heartbeats. Their heartbeats that sound melodic to both men. 

 

That's how wanted their dates. Very simple, but it's memorable. 

 

--

 

There are times that Seokjin asks himself. Will he be able to smile again?

 

Now that he's gone?

 

Can Seokjin still be genuinely happy? Now that Taehyung has left him? 

 

That remains unanswered. But he was sure that 99% that he will never be happy again. And to that 1%? He didn't know anymore.

 

--

 

Seokjin remembers that time...

 

Their very first date. Taehyung was still a shy cutie bean that time. Constantly blushing whenever Seokjin does something to him. The very first time they held hands together, while strolling at the park. Those times that they share their foods when they're at foodparks. That time when Taehyung introduced Seokjin to his family. And the other way around. 

 

Those occasional movie dates when they both took interest at a certain film. 

 

Seokjin remembers it all. 

 

--

 

"Why did you have to do this, Tae?" Seokjin talked at the blank white wall infront of him. He never really thought that this day will really come. That his beloved will just leave him. 

 

--

 

Seokjin also remembers when Taehyung cried hard because of his grandmother. He doesn't speak. He just let his Taehyung vent out his anger, sadness onto him. He vowed that he'll be the younger's crying shoulder for the life time. 

 

Looking back, Seokjin started reminiscing when they went to the karaoke and they sang their hearts out for nothing.

 

--

 

But in the present, Seokjin was devastated. Grabbing his phone, he dialed Taehyung's phone. Still hoping that the younger will still answer his call. 

 

"J-Jin hyung..." The younger spoke up.

 

"Let's meet at the usual place." Seokjin said and ended the call immediately.

 

--

 

The most heartbreaking part that Seokjin remembers, Taehyung was avoiding him. The older thought that his boyfriend just needed space, that's all. 

 

And the time that he went to Taehyung's house for their 4th anniversary. His mother was hesitant about something, for she didn't let Seokjin in their house, then she started apologizing non stop which made Seokjin confused. Entering his room, he saw everything. Everything with his own two eyes.

 

His beloved , riding his long time rival at everything,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter