Ch. 2 (Bobby)

Target Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby yawned, streching his long limbs above his head as he stired in his sleep, "Sir it is time for you  to wake up and begin your morning duties, I've got your breakfast and coffee already prepared for you." Bobbys butler said his voice loud and ringing in Bobby's ears.  "Sir-" he started. 

Bobby sat up quickly,  narrowing his eyes at the scrawny man,  his voice deep an agitated as he cut him off. "I heard you the first time. Leave, I'm getting up." 

The butler quickly left his room just as silently as he came in,  leaving Bobby alone again to get himself ready. He was still tired and hungover from the partt he'd hosted last night,  his head pounded with each breath, each sound. He didn't even want to open up the curtains to let the light in,  knowing all too well from past experiences that with a hangover, sunlight was the devil. 

Bobby slowly shuffled over to the cart with all his favorite breakfast foods, coffee,  water,  and thankfully,  some medicine to get rid of the migraine that threatened to burst his skull open.  His quickly took the pills chasing it with a full glass of water before moving on to the food. 

 

                                       . . . . . . 

 

In the throne room sat his father. Looking as stern as ever,  "good morning  father." Bobby bowed before joining him. 

His father made a sound that was a mix between a cough and grunt. "I heard the party lasted quite some time last night."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter