Obviously

Obviously
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon found herself again at the Phi Tau Gamma House with Chaewon for the fraternity's monthly fundraiser show since she attended the last one a few months ago. "I thought only you was going to attend this since the last one we went together?" Chaeyeon said as she and Chaewon settled in their seats. "Yeah, but Gu said it's important because he and the others will be performing tonight." Chaewon grinned as Chaeyeon rolled her eyes with a scoff. "So what, Won? I see that kid perform every day." "Yeah, Yeon, but this time it's an actual stage performance and not through clips." "I swear the both of you are so annoying."

"Don't worry, Yeon, your boyfriend is performing, too." Chaewon laughed as she elbowed her sister playfully while Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. "Hwi's not my boyfriend." "I thought you and Hui were together?" "We're not." "But you've guys gone out for months now and you even visit him at the music rooms to hear his stuff." "That's a lie. I only visit him because he keeps texting me to listen to his compositions." "Wait, you didn't deny anything about going out." Chaewon wriggled her eyebrows up and down as Chaeyeon rolled her eyes once again. "They were never dates, Won. They were just hang outs and study sessions."

"Right." Chaewon didn't believe her sister with a shake of her head as Chaeyeon elbowed her back playfully. "I'm not like you and Yuto." "Obviously." "Whatever. How are you two, anyways?" "Good. We have a date once this is over." "Maybe you guys should become boyfriend and girlfriend already so you can leave me alone." "We're working on it, well, more like me." "Because of Mark?" "Yeah. Although he did back off, it's just a bit hard to move on from something like that." "I know what you mean." The duo's conversation died down once the same MC from last time greeted the audience and dove right in to the performances.

"Hello, hello. It's great seeing another full house as all of you are welcome to another PTG's night of fun and entertainment." The MC happily greeted. "Tonight will be our main members performing while showing their different charms and colors as they have four stages lined up with different teams to showcase!" The audience applauded. "Of course only two team stages will get to help their charities from the audience who votes for them the most." The MC reminded them. "Alright, the first stage that we have for you guys is from Team Kino consisting of Kino, Jinho, Shinwon, Yanan, and Wooseok as they do Justin Bieber's 'Sorry'.

It was Shinwon and Yanan who came out first accompanied by a white piano with Shinwon playing and Yanan singing first. "Ohh, I like their re-arrangement of the song." Chaeyeon awed once Shinwon began playing. "I know right, especially when Yanan's angelic vocals complements it." Chaewon added. "Mmhmm." Later Jinho came out singing next while the lower PTG members took the piano away and the rest of the performers joining Jinho a second later. "He would waved." Chaewon commented upon seeing her step-brother waved towards the crowd. "Like the cute little he is."

"Hey, isn't that the jacket you got for his birthday this year?" Chaeyeon asked upon seeing the black leather jacket. "I think so. That kid has a lot of clothes." "True that." The sisters enjoyed the rest of the performance along with the crowd. "Whoo! Them high notes from Jinho at the end ain't no joke." The MC chuckled once he appeared after the other five had walked off. "And who was surprised from that dance break, right? Kino came up with that. Now, onto the second stage which is Team Hui consisting of Hui, Hongseok, E'Dawn, Yeo One, and Yuto as they do Wiz Khalifa's song 'See You Again'.

The five mentioned appeared on stage with a couch as their prop. "Hey, it's your future boyfriend, your pretend boy friend, and your best friend all in one group." Chaewon mused while elbowing Chaeyeon who just nudged her sister back to stop her teasing. "Stop. Just focus on your man." "I already did because he looks fine and I like this song." "What song do you not like?" "True." When the song reached it's , Chaewon gushed at the high notes from Hwitaek, Hongseok, and Changgu. She wasn't the only one as the MC came out fanning himself. "Is it just me or did it just get hotter when those three hit them notes?"

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen." He returned to his calm self. "We'll have a small talk as we give our members time to change into their next outfits while I'll announce the next team for you." He smiled warmly at everyone. "Alright, so the next stage that will be performing is from Team E'Dawn consisting of E'Dawn, Hui, Hongseok, Shinwon, Kino, and Yuto." The MC read from his cards. "These six will be performing BEAST's Good Luck." The crowd applauded as another PTG member signaled to the MC that he can announce the actual stage. "Oh, and here we go guys! Please welcome Team E'Dawn!"

The MC walked off as the six males appeared on stage just as they did a little cheer before the music came on. "Hot damn, Yeon. Hongseok's looking fine and showing some skin." Chaewon basically fangirled as Chaeyeon eyed her. "I'ma tell Yuto." "Go ahead. I can look, but I can't touch." "You're horrible." "Yeah, right." The younger woman nudged the older one while casting Chaeyeon a knowing look. "Acting like you didn't even check him out just now, too." "I didn't." "Because you were too focused on Hwitaek." "Shut up." Chaewon laughed at teasing her sister who was trying to be indifferent now.

"Yes, good luck to them, too." The MC clapped while chuckling as he appeared back on the stage once again. "Now for our fourth and last stage it will be by Team Jinho consisting of Jinho, Yeo One, Yanan, and Yuto." He announced. "The quartet will be performing to BEAST's On Rainy Days! Let's get it!" He walked off as the four males came on while carrying stools for them to sit on as they covered the song. "I really like this song. I hope they do it well." Chaeyeon commented as Chaewon nodded. "Well, they should since Jinho, Yeo One, and Yanan have such nice voices and Yuto's deep voice fits for rapping. So it should be amazing."

Chaeyeon nudged her sister. "You're just adding the rest so that you don't seem so bias towards Yuto." "Basically." The duo laughed as Changgu sang first. The young MC returned when the fourth stage was complete as he informed the audience to vote for the two stages they like. They would all be directed by the other PTG members out of their seats and to the voting place and unlike before where they exited the building once they did so, the audience would actually returned to their seat for a special surprise. Everyone chattered among themselves wondering what it could be once they had voted.

"I wonder what it is." Chaewon said while looking around. "They didn't do this last time or for the previous ones. This is the first time I'm hearing it and Gu usually tells me." "Probably some other announcement in relation to their frat house and fundraiser thing that you're not a member of it." Chaeyeon reasoned as she let out a yawn. "I hope it ends soon. I wanna sleep." "Whatever. You don't sleep until like six in the morning, anwyays." "That's you." "No. I don't sleep until three or four." "Yeah, sure. You're too busy watching your dramas." "Hell yeah. They're fun." "Mmhmm. Talking to Yuto, too." "That, too." Chaewon laughed.

The pair continued to talk until everyone had voted and the young male returned back to speak to them again. "Thank you all for voting and being patient with us." He smiled at the crowd. "Tonight is a special night because we actually have two more stages for you guys to enjoy!" The crowd let out excited cheers. "These two teams wanted to showcase these two songs they've been working on from composing, writing lyrics, and even arranging the choreography. Tonight, they have that chance to do that with everyone present." The MC informed them with a proud smile. "They hope you'll like both stages and songs!"

Chaewon then nudged Chaeyeon with a grinning facing. "That's your reason for being here, Yeon." "Yeah, whatever, Won." The MC continued again. "There won't be any voting since it's a special present for you guys. Now, Team Jinho will be going first and it's made up of Jinho, Hongseok, E'Dawn, Shinwon, and Yanan. It's a song called 'Find Me'. Please enjoy!" When the quintet came on stage Chaewon couldn't help it as she fangirl a bit. "Damn, Hongseok and Yanan both in sleeveless shirts." "Girl, stay in your lane." Chaeyeon mused as Chaewon grinned. "Duh. Like I said. I can look, but no touching." "Mmhmm."

Team Jinho ended with emotional feels that the MC almost had tears falling. "Whoa. Just wow. Who was touched just now by that breathtaking performance?" He asked before smiling again. "Okay, we're bringing up the mood and making it hot with Team Hui made up of Hui, Yeo One, Yuto, Kino, and Wooseok. It's a song called 'Young'. Let's get it!" He announced just before the five males walked onto the stage with swagger. When the part where Hyunggu partially ripped his buttoned shirt open all the females let out screams except his step-sisters, but Chaewon was laughing and clapping happily.

Chaeyeon shook her head. "He's going to be the death of me." "How?" Chaewon eyed her sister weirdly. "It's not like you're gonna fall for your own step-brother." "His fangirls because that boy knows what he's doing." "Hey, that's his charm." "Yeah and that expensive as shirt I got for his birthday." Chaeyeon sighed. "I don't wanna deal with his fans if they find out we're related." "Oh, well. What happens, happens. Not like you can stop it." "I know." The duo watched the rest of the performance with Chaewon cheering for Yuto when his part came on. "So obvious, Won." "Duh, Yeon. I have to make sure he gets lot of love." "Mmhmm."

Chaeyeon was heading back to her dorm after she had made an escape once the Phi Tau Gamma event was over before her sister could drag her to anything else. When she neared the building she was surprised by Jaebum suddenly appearing before her as she instantly went into defense mode ready to fight him. "No, wait. It's not what you think, Chaeyeon. It's not like that." Jaebum hurriedly said as he also held up his hands to show her that he meant no harm, but Chaeyeon didn't budge. "I understand your distrust, but I really want to talk to you and have been waiting for a while." He begged and Chaeyeon relented, but kept cautious.

Jaebum smiled at her in relief, but kept his distance. Chaeyeon recognized the smile as she hadn't seen that smile in a long time and wondered what he wanted. "What do you want?" He let out a deep sigh before speaking. "I wanted to apologize to you. For everything that I've done during our relationship and after we broke up. I'm sorry that I acted the way I did." "Why now?" "Because now I kind

Please log in to read the full chapter