This isn't Good..

I Think I Do Love You?

 

Hello my lovely readers! I think I’ve done poorly in this since I’ve been distracted these past few days in the hospital where I am having my internship hahaha. I hope you’ll still love or like this. I am having a really hard time balancing everything so, I don’t know if I could update soon here and to my other stories but still, thank you guys!!

 

ENJOYYYY!!

 

Related image Related image Related image

(Sneaky Chanyeol! <3)

 

*thunk* 

 

.

.

.

 

*thunk*

 

 

My eyes slowly opened to the sound of my window being hit by a rock. I didn’t really paid much attention to it but, i do know that it means my friend Baekhyun is already here to pick me up and that we’re close to being late. As much as I would like to wake up and get ready for today’s school, my body just won’t move from where I am lying down, probably because I stayed up all night to finish my homework and school project. Well it’s partly my fault to begin with because, I spent all my precious time playing basketball and some online games with my oh so good influence friends.

 

“Ya! Park Chanyeol.  You better be ready when I get there or you’ll get it.” I heard Baek said from outside, sounding angry and annoyed at me again. My eyes of course shot open after hearing him say that, I mean who wouldn’t be afraid of Baekhyun getting angry and threatening you. 

 

“.” I cursed repeatedly, as I get ready for school. I immediately head over to shower and dress up, not knowing anymore if I am wearing my uniform right or wrong. After washing up and wearing my uniform, I looked at the mirror and started combing my hair to dry it but before I could even grab the blower beside me, Baekhyun suddenly appeared behind me with his arms crossed. “Drop it.” Baekhyun said, eyeing me as if he’s glaring through my soul. “But..” I said beaming him my puppy eyes, not wanting to go out with my hair still wet. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at me for  a second, then released a huge sigh before closing his eyes, probably resisting the urge to hit me. “Okay, Okay, I’ll give you 5 mins but after that I’d leave you behind alright?.” He said, as he make his way towards my bed to sit and wait for me. A smile then formed on my face, because I know that he’s just saying that, but he’ll actually wait for me, he always does.

 

Uhm.. If you guys are wondering as to why Baek is being so pushy to go to school, it’s because of the love of his life Ms. Kim Taeyeon-sshi, our school’s nurse. Every morning, she passes by our classroom to go towards the garden and water the flowers there so, Baek always takes that chance to stare at her all he wants and greet her good morning everyday. 

 

I swear, he’s so stupidly in love with her, well I do know why he’s so hung up with her, but I just don’t like the feeling of them being together, i don’t get it too, but maybe it’s because she’s older than him, or might be because my best friend would be stolen away from me. I don’t really know to be honest, but I really am trying to support him though,  because  that’s what I’m supposed to do, I am his best friend after all.

 

“Ya! Ya! Park Chanyeol. I cannot miss another day of bliss. Hurry up!” Baekhyun said, as he walks toward my whole-body mirror to straighten his uniform and style his hair. “Arasso, Arasso..” I said, as I come out of the bathroom with my hair fully dried. 

 

After seeing me come out, he immediately stood up and went towards the door, ready to leave. I then grabbed my bag and all of my belongings needed for school before turning off the lights and leaving with this oh so dumb lover boy.

 

When the two of us reached downstairs, my mom stopped our tracks and handed us two lunchboxes, one for me and one for Baek. “Here’s your packed lunch Baekhyunnie, I’ve added some of your favorite side dishes so, enjoy~okay? ” my mom said, handing the lunch box to Baek with her sweet smile. “Waaa! Thank you Auntie~ i always enjoy all of your cooking.” Baek said, smiling at my mom, revealing his beautiful canines and eyes smile. My mom of course squealed from happiness. 

 

After fangirling over Baekhyun, she finally looked towards me, her smile slowly fading away. “Here’s yours Chanyeol-ah. I told you not to cause any trouble towards your friend, you’re making Baekhyunnie an alarm clock for yourself.” My mom said, raising her eyebrow at me as she clicks her tongue in annoyance before looking back at Baekhyun. “Please bare with my son Baekhyunnie. I know he’s a handful but I’m glad that you’re still friends with him.” My mom said, as she pat Baek’s shoulder with her hands, making me feel a bit sad. “Ya Eomma! I’m much nicer than him you know, and for what I know I am your son here. I need justice!” I said, before grabbing my lunchbox from her hands and pouting at the both of them. Baekhyun then laughed at my action with his hands curled in-front his mouth, “Uri Chanyeollie’s pouting face is still the cutest.” He said, pinching my cheeks while annoyingly starts to talk like a baby to me. “Well we should go now Aunty, thank you so much for this.” Baek said, raising and dangling the lunchbox near his face. A loud pitch chuckle of course came out from my mother’s mouth as sahe palms her face in glee. “Of course, Of course. You’d be late you two. Take care.” She said, waving at us as we make our way towards the door and bow at her lightly before we leave. 

 

—//

 

After closing the door, We instantly headed over where my bike was parked, which is our sweet ride towards school everyday. “Ya, Did you put some air in the wheels last night?” Baekhyun said, walking towards the back of the bike and squatting in front of it to see if the wheels are strong enough for us to ride. “Mmm. I asked Sehun to come last night to borrow his air-pumper since I broke mine.” I said, getting ready to board the bike. Baekhyun then eyed me, “Mmmm. Good, Sehun is a lot more reliable than you, so that should be fine.” He said, snickering as he rides the backseat of my bike, his body facing the other direction. A small chuckled then came out of my mouth, “I know, that’s why he’s your favourite right?” I said, as I started to pedal our way to school. Baekhyun then laughed at my words, knowing that I was sulking a bit. “Of course. He is.” Baekhyun said, as he lays his head on my back, closing the distance between our backs. A small smile then formed in my lips  from the contact as i pedal harder, making Baekhyun raise his hands in glee from the strong wind hitting us from my fast pedaling...

 

—//

 

When Baek and I reached school, we immediately changed into our school shoes and proceeded to our classroom. “Hyung!!” I heard someone from behind shout, practically running towards us from the loud steps I was hearing. The two of us of course stopped our tracks and looked behind us, to see who it was but to be honest we actually know who it is. “Sehun-ah” Baekhyun said, smiling at the boy who’s running towards us. A huge smile of course filled Sehun’s face from the excitement of seeing Baekhyun. When Sehun stopped infront of us, Baekhyun instantly took a step near him and ruffled the younger’s hair.

 

“Here it is again” i thought, as I start to feel the butterflies in me soaring painfully.

 

“It’s nice to see my most favourite dongsaeng in the morning.” Baekhyun said, as he sling his arm around Sehun’s shoulder before continuing to walk towards our classroom. “Hyung! How have you been? Are you really allowed to attend school now?” Sehun asked Baek, looking at him with worrisome eyes. Baekhyun then chuckled at the younger’s question. “What? Of course I can. I was so bored the whole week of suspension but, I was alright thanks to Chanyeol.” Baek said as he looks back at me, smiling a bit. 

 

Baek’s been suspended for a week because of a fight he was involved with some students from other school. Well because of Baekhyun’s popularity in terms of his beauty and strength, he always attracts gangsters and other strong people to test him and to really know if he really is a fighter, since Baekhyun looks too fragile to be that strong, making other people have their doubts. Baekhyun doesn’t really like fighting with other people but due to his weakness in saving people and giving them justice he always ends up getting i trouble. He has a pure heart and for that, he gains the people’s respect and love. 

 

“Oh that’s great then! You’re finally back.” Sehun said, smiling at his favourite hyung. “Can you two stop being all lovey dovey this early morning. You’re ruining some people’s day” I said, half joking and half not. I really hate it when I get a lil cranky whenever Baekhyun gets close with somebody. Baekhyun then stopped his tracks as well as Sehun before looking at me with a smirk on his face, “well someone’s jealous?”  He said. Sehun then also looked at me and smiled. “Aww. Chanyeol-hyung, it’s okay. I know that you’re a bit cranky because of Kyungsoo-hyung’s absence but he’ll return soon after the archery club competition so don’t worry.” the youngest said, before turning his head back to the front and started walking again with Baekhyun. 

 

Sehun and Kyungsoo have been our friends ever since junior high. We met the two of them when the four of us  ended up in the same class. We have the most fitting and enjoyable relationship with them, that all of us just clicks together even when we’re somehow very different from each other. 

 

Oh Sehun or just plain Sehun is the youngest among us, he’s very tall for his age and very mature looking and handsome too. He’s really comfortable to be with because he’s like a baby that always tries to be mature when he’s seriously not. His sharp looking face makes him look more like a grown man but seriously he’s just a cute kid. What makes me wonder about Sehun is his overly attraction to Baekhyun, I mean I get that he’s a bit clingy with him but, sometimes it gets out of hand. Well there are also times when Baekhyun gets over touchy with him but to be honest, it’s not really my business anymore right?

 

Next is Do Kyungsoo, the eldest, Kyungsoo-hyung is what you call a bookworm/talented/sporty/genius/strong person. When it comes to strength well, there’s no one as strong as Baekhyun but kyungsoo-hyung is one of the people who can somehow match Baek’s strength. To be honest, the two of them clicks together that whenever Baekhyun gets all crazy, Kyungsoo-hyung always rides his jokes and pranks. Hyung and I are also really close to each other too, probably much more than Sehun but not more than Baekhyun. I’m not saying that I don’t like Sehun but ever since we first met he’s already been more attached to Baekhyun than to me. Tho, we still are very close like brothers, the fours of us. 

 

 

“Hyung-nim! Welcome back” The guys from outside our classroom all said, as they bow down towards Baekhyun. Well since Baekhyun is known as the strongest here, everyone respects him, especially the guys who aspires to be him. “Yaedura! How have you been? Did you guys behave well?” Baekhyun said, as he makes his way towards them and pats everyone on their shoulders. “Ne! Hyung-nim.” They all responded in unison, startling everyone from their loud voices. A smile then formed on Baekhyun’s face, making everyone around us smile and melt from his beauty. “That’s great then! You all should go back to your rooms now. Study well okay? We’ll talk later Ka! ka!” Baekhyun said, waving his hands to send them all away. When they all heard Baek’s command they all bowed at him before dispersing and quickly heading to their classrooms. 

 

After having the guys leave, The three of us headed inside the room, to put our bags on our desks. Right after setting our belongings, Baekhyun immediately stood beside the classroom door, waiting for you know who.. I myself didn’t really want anything to do with that so I just sat on my seat and pulled out my earphones to listen to some music while I wait for the class to start. When I finally put on my earphones, I instantly buried my face on my bag to sleep some more. 

 

After several minutes of napping, i suddenly felt a small hand ruffling my hair. I slowly raised my head to see who it was and saw Kyungsoo-hyung letting down his bag on the table in front mine. “Sorry, did I wake you?” Kyungsoo-hyung said, as he glance towards me and continue to rummage his bag. I looked at him for a couple of seconds before shaking my head, to let him know that it doesn’t really matter. After rummaging his bag, he instantly took his seat and positioned it near my table so that he can sit with me face to face. A smile then formed on my lips as I stare at his cute bubbly face. “Hyung, you really look like a character from the Angry Birds.” I said, chuckling a bit from the resemblance I am seeing. Kyungsoo-hyung then squinted his eyes and raised an eyebrow at me. “Is that what you’ll first say to me when I just came back from the competition?” Hyung said, pointing his finger at me. A small chuckle then came out of my mouth, “Mian, it’s just that I’ve missed fooling around with you... how was the competition tho?” I said, looking straight at his eyes, to let him feel that I really wanted to listen. Kyungsoo-hyung then looked at me with his eyes widened and his cheeks flushing. “Are you okay?” I said, staring at his reddening face, thinking that he must be feeling sick or something. “I’m okay! It’s just that you looks stupid I’m feeling sick.” He said, looking away from me before standing up and fixing his chair so that he could sit facing the front. “He’s acting weird again.” I thought to myself, before glancing at the door where Baekhyun is. 

 

“Waah. He’s far too gone.” I said to myself as I look at him, smiling like a fool outside, waiting for that person.

 

Every time I stare at Baekhyun, random thoughts unconsciously clouds my mind, like how beautiful his smiles are, how pure his heart is, how cute he can be when he’s being mischievous, how slender his neck and hands are, how cool he is when he wants to protect someone and how caring he is to the people he truly loves. He can get really protective and Mad for your sake but I just can see any flaws in him, well there might be one or two but still, they are beautiful like him. 

 

When we were kids I remember him as the hero that I never thought I could have. He used to take care of me and protect me from bullies, to be honest, he made my childhood years better and lovely until now. I used to be a cry-baby and an awkward person, but with him by my side I learned how to be free and to be myself. He’s like my idol and my hero, he makes my heart beat so fast that I sometimes think that I’m feeling something stronger for him which isn’t right because that’s not how it should be in this world we’re living but with that feeling aside, I am really thankful for my BEST FRIEND.

 

While I was staring at him, Baekhyun must’ve felt my gaze getting stronger and stronger that he felt the instinct to turn around. Our eyes of course met, and when they did, He instantly smiled at me with his canines showing and his eyes disappearing. My heart suddenly started beating fast, it was so fast that I felt like I’ve ran a thousand miles. My eyes of course widened when I realized what I was feeling, i feel a bit feverish and the feeling inside my stomach wasn’t helping either, i mean it’s giving off the same feeling as before but instead of the butterflies soaring painfully, they are soaring in glee..

 

 

This isn’t good...

 

 

--//

 

Hope you guys liked this! Please comment down below what you thought of this chapter! THANK YOUUUU. I'm going to study now! HAHAHA pray for me lovelies~ saranghae!