5.

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwiyoung was exhausted as he stepped onto the photoshoot site. His body was sore in that familiar way it does whenever he pulls all-nighters. It didn’t help either that his manager gave him an earful for it in the van just now.

 

Well, at least the lyrics are coming along well now.

 

The stylist was rushing him to the changing room when he first saw a glimpse of Heejin in her outfit for the photoshoot: a strapless, pink dress with a straight neckline and jewel-sprinkled bodice that ends in a tutu with ballet flats that has ribbons running up her ankles. The dress rested just above her knees, accentuating that envious length her legs possessed; the silk pink from the ballet flats further complimenting her pale skin.

 

Holy.

 

The very next minute he felt hands on his back, pushing him with force into the changing room. What he was met with was that all too familiar face of his reflected in the wall-length mirror. This time, however, that face was wearing a not so familiar expression.

 

His mouth was opened and the skin between his eyebrows were puckered. The boy looked fairly overwhelmed and very clearly felt it too.

 

 

She was trying hard to focus on the mood board in front of them but she couldn’t take it anymore and looked up. Not even a second later, she glanced away after making eye contact with the boy standing then on the opposite side of the table. And it was a very narrow table, mind you.

 

Heejin like to believe that she wasn’t one of those girls that is over-delusional about minuscule happenstances but even she has to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter