Here For You

Late At Night

 

It was dark and you were lost. Your car had broken down on the side of the road about a mile back and here you were walking along, trying to find someone, anyone who could help you out.

 

“Hey, you look like you could use some help.” Out of nowhere a man was standing in front of you. He was big and scary-looking and definitely not someone you wanted to be meeting right now.

 

“Oh, no thank you. I’m just out for a walk.” You said as you made your way around him. His hand shot out and grabbed you, causing you to let out a yelp. You were pulled back until you crashed into him. Looking up, you saw his teeth glint in the moonlight. Vampire.

 

“Well then maybe you can give me some help…” He smirked down at you and your heart beat shot through the roof.

 

You struggled against his grip, but it wasn’t enough. You shut your eyes tightly, but suddenly the grip was gone. A new man stood between you and the vampire. This was a silhouette you would recognize anywhere. “Youngjae..?”

 

“Keep your hands off of her.” His voice was deeper than you remembered and the menacing tone was one he never used. The giant vampire in front of him weighed the odds; he was looking for an easy meal and he obviously wasn’t going to get it here.

 

“Fine. She doesn’t look that tasty anyway.” He turned around and vanished on the spot, leaving just you and Youngjae alone on the side of the road.

 

“Youngjae, I..”

 

“Come on, let’s get somewhere safe.” He said, turning around so that you could finally see his face. His red eyes were shining dully and you could tell that he was exhausted, that he hadn’t fed in a while. He reached out and took your hand and you felt the familiar transportation sensation as he whisked you away.

 

You recognized your landing point right away, you were inside his mansion. You looked up to thank him, but didn’t get the chance as he pushed you against the wall. His lips were suddenly on yours as he kissed you hungrily. You kissed him back, and biting at his perfect lips. Your fingers found his hair and held on as the kiss became heated and your breaths became shorter. You had to break away first for air, gasping as you clung to him.

 

Youngjae pulled you away from the wall a bit so that he could wrap both of his strong arms around you in a protective hold. His lips were traveling along your neck, leaving kisses behind. He finally chose a spot and bit down, piercing the skin. You gasped and blood flowed from you as he drank it in hungrily.

 

“Youngjae…” You held onto his arms tightly, feeling lightheaded as your breathing quickened again.

 

He eventually pulled away, the skin and sealing the wound his teeth had left behind. As your eyes met his, you felt a chill run down your spine. His eyes were now a bright, shining, alluring red. A trail of blood dripped from the corner of his mouth as he smirked at you. Youngjae took both of your hands in his and walked backward, pulling you into a darker part of the room.

 

You followed him, entranced by how his eyes seemed to continue glowing. He eventually pulled you to the bed where you practically collapsed from blood loss. Youngjae climbed in next to you, looking down at you with those eyes.

 

“Sorry, I haven’t eaten in months. I probably took a little too much..” He apologized. His voice was velvety and smooth; a gentle tone that he only used with you. You could see his face in the light that filtered in through the windows, given off by the moon. He looked worried, but you sighed, shaking your head.

 

“I’ll be fine. I’m just tired.” You smiled at him wearily. “I’ve missed you.”

 

Youngjae wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you against his chest. He smelled amazing, there was some kind of spicy, masculine scent, which you greedily inhaled as you buried your face against him. “I’ve missed you, too. I never want to be away from you for that long again.”

 

“Then stay with me.” You begged, looking up with pleading eyes. You knew it was an unreasonable thing to ask for. But you still had to try.

 

He smiled gently and kissed your forehead. “I may be able to, actually. We can talk about it later when you’ve rested.”

 

You smiled and nodded, snuggling closer as sleep overwhelmed you while Youngjae began to sing a lullabye.

★☆★☆★☆