Are you seriouse ?

Forbidden love

No one P.O.V

It was awkward in jonghyun's car, they both where to shy to say anything but both off them where secretly so happy because they where going on a 'date' but they both think the other thinks its just a friendship thing.

' soo ~ hmm did you try an audition ? ' key asked jonghyun softly

' yeah, i was about to tell you kekeke ! i pass but they say i have to work on my voice a little bit' jonghyun answerd

' Are you seriouse ? Omo i'm so happy for you ! and i can help you with that i-if you want !' key said happy and hugged him.

'ooh.. i'm sorry..' he said and looked away because he wa blushin

' ooh no don't worry.. uh yeah if you want i would love it ' jonghyun answerd and also looked away because he was about to blush to.

Key P.O.V

i'm so happy for jonghyun ! m-maybe we will be in the same band ! that would be great, but i think it will be just a dream and nothing more..i didn't really heard what he say because i was so happy that he pass its not like were going to be in the same band but i still think its great !

' Ke-yy ? are you there' he suddenly asked me

' ah-ha yea sorry i wasn't really play attention uhmm are we at the mall already ? ' i said embarrassed

' Yup, come i'll go buy the tickets for the movie, what do you want to see ? ' he asked me and took my hand and we both ran into the mall.

' you can choose' i answerd back, i didn't really care if its with jonghyun then i can go to every movie he wants.

 - 5 minutes later -

He choose a romance, i didn't know why maybe he liked that kind off stuff, but why would he come with a guy to this. The movie was called ' fobidden love ' it was about to guys. omo i couldn't bare it anymore i was so shy. he maked me blush so much ! Key you can do it ! i said to myself.