one

History


  "Hyung~" a deep, husky voice drawled into his ear. Yoongi frowned before curling up into a ball and pulling his blanket up to completely cover him. It took 10 seconds...10 seconds for his blanket to be brutally ripped away from his body.

 


  Yoongi sighed, uncurled and sat up, "This better be worth it, you little ." Taehyung grinned whilst folding the blanket in his hands, "Of course~ I've got breakfast ready~." The black - haired man sighed again and made his way to their kitchenette. He sat down in relief as he saw the fast-food logo on the containers.

 


  As heavenly as their oldest brother's cooking was, the two younger Kims were officially banned from all kitchens, especially Namjoon, the middle child.

 


  “So, what do you need me for today?” Yoongi questioned as he opened the food container. Taehyung chuckled, “Straightforward as always. I need a model of a shorter and smaller frame.” Yoongi frowned and glared at the other, “Isn’t that what your mochi boyfriend is for?”

 


  The younger sighed, “Usually, yeah but he has a showcase at the same time as mine.” Yoongi sighed for the 3rd time, “Fine, what time and when?” Tae squealed in joy and hugged the elder, “Thank you! Thank you! You’re a lifesaver!”

 


  ‘M’kay, quick introduction to the troop. That kid over there’s Kim Taehyung, he’s a fashion major who looks more like a model than a designer but he is. Then there's his boyfriends, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, dance and art majors, respectively. They usually modelled for Tae instead but Jimin ‘parently has a showcase which Kook will be going to while Jin-hyung comes to support Tae.

 


  Jung Hoseok is also a fashion major and third oldest of our little group, his pieces are usually meant for taller and more built men so meaning, Kookie, Tae, Jin-hyung and Namu. Jin-hyung and Namu are the oldest two of the Kims. Jin-hyung already graduated with a degree in food science and a minor on acting. He’s also kinda Instagram famous because of because of his good looks. Namu is a music major, he’s also quite well-known in all of the art department cause he’s one of the well-proportioned people in the department. A lot of photography and fashion design majors ask him to model for them. Art students often ask him to do the same for some of their classes if he’s free, mostly cause he finds it hard to say no to others when he could actually do it.

 


  He’s also the Yuri (Katsuki, not Plisetsky) to my Victor, Bok Joo to my Jung Hyung, etc. or my boyfriend for short, yep. We’ve been together for almost 7 years now. I’m a photography major and I’m obsessed with Yuri on Ice!. There, I admitted it. , that was long and yes, I’m aware of the fourth wall. I can hear the author shushing from afar.’

 


  “Hyung, are you okay? You’ve been spacing for a good few minutes now...” Tae asked worriedly. “M’fine, just trying to sort out some things in my head.” Yoongi turned his attention back to the food in front of him. Taehyung frowned, "Are you sure you'll be okay with it?" Yoongi waved his hand dismissively, "Yeah, of course. Don't worry about it."

 


  Yoongi sun-bathed through the window, half-listening to his professor ramble about the uses of natural lighting. 'Why the hell is he even talking about that as if we already didn't know that? You have no idea about photography, do you?' Yoongi felt a hard flick on his forehead, yet there was no person directly facing him to do it. The black-haired boy sighed before checking his watch, '5 more minutes before I see my baby... Make time go faster already!' As the 24-year-old tapped his finger impatiently, time seemed to pass by slower. 'Is this what people who have nothing to do feel every single day?' Yoongi frowned to himself before resuming his impatient tapping.

 


  Finally, after 5 gruelling minutes, the class ended. Yoongi excitedly got up and hurriedly got up before his professor called him out. "Yoongi-ssi, if you have a moment?" The other let out a deep breath before turning around and stalking over to his professor. He may not be the tallest person around here but his aura and presence made up for it. The professor gulped loudly before straightening herself again, for a second, she thought she'd seen an actual demon.

 


  "Yes, miss?" Yoongi grunted out as he stared at the female intensely. "Uh... I know you treasure your friends very much and you like to help them out as much as possible but I think you should try and focus on your studies." Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the teacher, "Excuse me? You are my professor, yes, but you are not required and should not be involved with what I do with my personal life. I am an adult, I'm fully aware of the consequences of my actions. So, if you could, I'd whole-heartedly appreciate it if you try and not into your students’ personal lives." The male nodded at the professor before turning around, to see Hoseok smirking at him.

 


  Yoongi quickly walked over to the younger and continued on to pass him, Hoseok following him as expected. "Well, that was one hell of a speech," Hoseok chuckled as he walked slightly faster to stand beside the elder. "Shut up," Yoongi grumbled as he pulled his bag up. "C'mon, lunch time!" HOPE exclaimed as he slung an arm around Yoongi and proceeded to drag him to the cafeteria.

 


  "Where the hell is my Namu?" the photographer complained as they reached their designated table of the day. "Probably holed up in Mon S Studio," Jungkook replied. "I'm gonna go get him," Yoongi muttered as he turned to make his way to the Music Department. Seokjin tutted as he grabbed the younger's shoulder, "Your thin ain't going anywhere until you get food for both you and Joonie."

 


  "Fine and what are you even doing here?," Yoongi frowned as he placed his bag on the table before going to the cafeteria counter. "Those two, really..." Seokjin muttered as he sat back down. Jimin smiled at their oldest, "Don't worry. I'll go with him to make sure they both eat, even just a bit." Jin smiled at the peach-haired boy, "You are truly an angel~".

 


  "And I'm the sun~" Hoseok hummed as he hugged his older boyfriend. "Seokie~" Jin cooed as the other cooed back at him. "Gross," the Golden Maknae muttered into his food. "What was that?" Jin narrowed his eyes at their youngest. "Shhh, he meant nothing by it," Taehyung smiled as he shielded his younger boyfriend from his older brother. Said older brother narrowed his eyes at the two before flinging a fry towards the two maknaes. The youngest then retaliated by doing the same towards his older brother.

 


  "Oh God, why am I friends with these idiots?" Yoongi muttered to himself as he grabbed his back and turned away from the warring Kims. "Hyung! Wait for me!" Jimin exclaimed as he got up with his bag. "Hurry up then," the taller (by one cm) replied as he stood to wait for Jimin. He quickly made his way towards the elder before smiling, "Let's go!"

 


  The two stopped in front of a black door with a silver plate on it, '
  김남즌
  '. Yoongi knocked on the door before opening said door and walking in. "Namjoonie-hyung~ We've come to feed you~" Jimin smiled as he entered the room. The pink-haired man took off his headphones and turned his chair to face the shorter duo. He smiled and greeted them, "Hello, Chim-ah, Yoongi-hyung."

 


  The elder placed the food on the small coffee table before walking over to Namjoon. "What's up?" the younger asked as he pulled the elder into his lap. "Ew, gross..." Jimin muttered as he sat down on the couch and plugged in his earphones. "Nothing much, I think we might have to cancel our anniversary date," Yoongi replied. Namjoon chuckled, "I was just gonna talk to you about that." Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Namjoon, "Hoseok?"

 


  Namu nodded,"I'm guessing something came up with Jimin and now you have to be part of Tae's show. I'll be watching~" "Yeah, at least I know what I can do part-time if my photos don't sell well," Yoongi smiled. "I could say the same," Namjoon laughed as he hugged the elder. "Sorry to disturb your lovey-dovey moments but you both need to eat and I don't my to whooped by Seokjinnie-hyung."

 


  Namjoon frowned, "What the hell is he doing here? He graduated last year!" Yoongi laughed before getting up and pushing Namjoon's chair towards the couch and coffee table. He quickly plopped himself down beside Jimin and opened the food containers, "Let's eat?" Namu grinned, "Who am I to say no to food?"

 


  The now fed duo was working on Namjoon's tunes and lyrics. "I swear to God, you should've been a music major," Namjoon whined. Yoongi chuckled, "Well, too bad. I like visuals more." Namjoon frowned, "Is that the reason why you were attracted to me, huh?" Yoongi's eyes bulged, "No, of course not!" The taller burst into laughter, "JK, JK~"

 


  "Jungkook, Jungkook," Jimin muttered from his position on the couch. "Now that you're both fed, I'm gonna take my leave. Also, make sure to get to your afternoon classes in time!" the youngest announced before walking out. "Seeya around, ChimChim," Namjoon exclaimed as Yoongi waved at the dancer.

 


  "So, what's up? You would've left by now," Namjoon questioned as he put on a serious face. "It's nothing," Yoongi replied dismissively. "I'm sure," Namjoon replied sarcastically. The two stared at each other for a few silent, tense seconds. Yoongi sighed and caved in*,"Do you wanna-"

 


  The studio's door was slammed open by the fashion-shine duo entering. "It's fitting time!" Taehyung exclaimed in English with his somewhat clear pronunciation and Korean accent. "Yep! Now, c'mon, you two!" Hoseok exclaimed cheerfully. The two rappers groaned in annoyance. Yoongi stood up, grabbed his bag and went over to Taehyung. "C'mon, let's get it over with," He said as he pulled the younger out of the studio. Namjoon smiled at Hoseok, "Just lemme save this and we can go."

 


  Yoongi frowned as he stood up straight as Taehyung gently hit him for slouching, "Why do we have to do this every single time? You've probably already memorised my measurements and ." Taehyung tsked, "And I've told you time and time again, fashion shows are to show off the clothes and if the clothes aren't tailored for the model, sometimes it can give off a different vibe and I do this for everyone anyway."

 


  "Ugh," Yoongi groaned as he boredly watched his dongsaeng tailor the outfit. Taehyung chuckled, "You sound like a teenager. Also, good news! Our show ends 10 minutes before Hoseokie-hyung's, so you can finally watch Namjoon in action." Yoongi's eyes widened as he turned to face the younger, "Really?"

 


  Taehyung frowned, "Yeah, now turn back around before I decide to practice acupuncture on you!"

 


  Yoongi paced in front of Taehyung, fully dressed and dolled up. "What if I trip?" Yoongi whined towards Taehyung. "No. You. Won't. You've done this for almost 2 years now and you haven't messed up yet. Just cause Namjoon-hyung is watching doesn't mean you'll suddenly do something that you'll regret for the rest of your life and he's only gonna be here for half of the show, anyway."

 


  Taehyung sighed at the pacing elder before grabbing said elder's face, "I know you two haven't been able to watch either before because of overlaps and this is your first time watching each other on the runway. But that just means you should show him the best of Suga, one of V's favourite and best models. Now go and slay the runway!" Taehyung smiled before pushing the elder towards the entrance to the stage. "Listen up! All of you! It's SHOWTIME!"

 


  Yoongi smiled as he handed Taehyung flowers, it was near the end of the show and the designer's professor's had looked particularly pleased and amazed. He patted the younger on the back, said boy was tearing up and furiously wiped any tear that fell down. Yoongi made a face before inviting the oldest Kim to the stage to comfort his younger brother.

 


  'M'kay, I never explained this but the 'shows' aren't just normal shows. They are held by the fashion department professors at the end of the year for the nationals. So far, Tae always came second, resulting in him never making it to the nationals where they only accept 1st placers and the 1st placers are also crowned as the school’s fashion queen/king. Also, it's always been a close score between Tae and the 1st placer, the scores only being 3 or 1 or half a point apart. Yeah, that's it for now cause they're about to announce 2nd place.'

 


  Taehyung and Yoongi gripped each other's hands tightly (to the point that their blood circulation was almost cut off). "And this year's 2nd place is.... Drumroll, please!" 'Hurry up!' Yoongi yelled internally.

 


  “...Lee Joohyun!” The Bangtan troop’s eyes bulged (imagine their first Daesang) out as loud applause and cheers rang out for the 2nd placer student. “Does...does that mean?” Tae stuttered as he turned to stare at his brother and friends.

 


  “And now.... Please applaud for our new first-placer, Kim Taehyung!” And once more, loud applause and cheers rang throughout the room. “Oh my God!” Taehyung exclaimed as he hugged Seokjin and Yoongi.

 


  The three jumped around for awhile before they were interrupted by the staff coming over to give Taehyung the certificate, trophy and prize. Seokjin quickly took out his phone to take a picture of the moment. “You two, look over here!” He exclaimed to Yoongi and Taehyung.

 


  Yoongi walked over to a stall to get changed before being stopped by Taehyung. “Change into this,” a reminiscent of the Viktuuri showcase couple outfit, it was white & grey. The white blazer also had an hand-stitched bear lining with an small Ryan pin on the pocket. “What’s this?” Yoongi questioned as he took it from the younger. “Don’t question it~.” Taehyung smiled as he heard a grumbled ‘fine’ from the now glaring elder.

 


  “Why does it fit me so well?” Yoongi complained as he put on the white blazer. “Come sit here,” Jeonghan, one of hairdressing students, said as he gestured at one of the lined up seats facing a neat row of mirrors. After a few minutes of half-watching,  half-trying-not-to-fall-asleep, Jeonghan tapped the elder on the shoulder to signal that he was finished.

 


  Yoongi stared at his reflection, perplexed. He looked like a female version of himself but not really. The hairstyle itself was familiar. It reminded him of a certain blonde...figure...skater...named...Yuri...Plisetsky. ..

 


  “Yah! Kim Taehyung!” The now long haired male exclaimed as he turned to the younger. “First, the Viktuuri showcase couple outfit, now this! What are you planning?” The younger Kim smiled secretively at the elder, “Wait and see~ Now, c’mon! Hobi’s show has probably started.”

 


  The three Kims- ‘Who said I was gonna be a Kim?’ <Yeah, yeah. I like you on top too but shut uppp. >-took their seat. It was quite near the runway, so they had quite a good view. ‘Huh, the front seems wider this year,’ Yoongi thought as he got himself comfortable as possible without looking like a slob.

 


  ‘Now, unlike Tae, Hope was asked to opt out this year and is just doing a normal showcase. Depending on the person’s grades or accumulated designs, they do a solo or paired showcase, in which our very amazing and A+ Hope gets to do a solo.'

 


  Yoongi turned his attention back to the show, ‘When is Namu gonna appear?’. Speak of the devil (tree, in this case), and he shall come, they said. The purple haired man stepped out, clothed in all black. Namjoon wore long purple extensions, it was styled a lot like Viktor’s long hair.

 


  “Apparently, he’s had those extensions on since the start,” Taehyung whispered from Yoongi’s left. “I didn’t expect it to suit him so well,” Seokjin whispered towards the two younger. “I did,” Yoongi smirked. The two Kims chuckled.

 


  The show had finally reached the last batch of clothes and the very last model being Namjoon. Yoongi sat up, excited and nervous. The purplette finally stepped out, now with his normal length hair.

 


  His outfit was very similar what Yoongi was wearing except he had an small Kumamon pin on the front. Namjoon smiled before continuing to walk down and off the platform into the crowd. He seemed to be headed straight for his brothers and Yoongi.

 


  The younger grabbed Yoongi’s wrist and proceeded to drag him onstage. Namjoon hugged the shell-shocked elder. “Min Yoongi, you dangerous, dangerous man. How dare you make me fall in love with you again as soon as I walked through that cursed room’s doors?”

 


  Yoongi smiled at the mention of their reunion. Meanwhile, the crowd gasped in shock, homoual people were generally accepted but open gay couples
  were
  yet to be discovered. “How dare you break my heart the following day as you announced that you were with my other best friend since childhood? Do you know how long I spent crying and sobbing at my brothers? It made me feel so pathetic when I broke down in front of my baby brothers who looked up at me so much.” It wasn’t that much of a  secret but the so-called Bangtan Boys were like a tightly knit family.

 


  “Do you know how guilty I felt because I was so relieved when you broke up with Hoseok?” Namjoon was in tears now, sniffing quietly. Yoongi smiled at the younger before reaching up to wipe off his tears. “Well, do you know how bad I felt because I was holding Seokie back even though he and I were both aware that our feelings for each other weren’t of romantic love?”

 


  “I knew,” Namjoon smiled. “As much as you guys like to joke saying I’m you guys’ fake therapist, well jokes on you cause I’m qualified for a double  major in music and psychology is the proof of that.”

 


  “You absolute genius, caring, adorable bean,” Yoongi laughed softly. “So, what did you bring me up here for anyway?” The younger smiled back before replying, “Good question. Seokie!” Said dancer walked out into the stage, holding a cushion with an ring box in the middle, like some sort of overgrown ring bearer.

 


  Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the two younger males, “What’s that supposed to be?” Namjoon and Hoseok just smiled at him as the youngest took the box from the cushion. Namjoon took ahold of the dark-haired man, “Min Yoongi, self-proclaimed dad of Bangtan and actual squish, even after the 20 something years that we spent together, rapping, being Jungkook and the maknae line’s 2nd dads and putting up with each other’s bull, will you marry me again? For real this time.”

 


  “Oh God, did Ma show you those photos?” Yoongi fake-complained as an tear slipped down his face. “And of course, you bloody idiot. I didn’t agree to be your ‘husband’ all those years ago for nothing!” The younger only laughed and slipped the ring onto the elder’s middle finger. “There we go, so you can show it off and flip off people at the same time.”

 


  “This is like the least romantic proposal ever!” Jungcook complained as he sat in Yoongi’s seat while Jimin draped himself all over Tae. “Well, your confessions were the worst even though we, the hyung line, planned everything perfectly for you beforehand.”

 


  The maknae flushed as his older boyfriends comforted him (read;  cackled at his misery). Almost everyone burst into laughter whilst Yoongi just smirked at his ‘son’s’ misery. The laughter quickly turned into ‘aw’s and cooing as Yoongi slid a ring onto Namjoon’s middle finger.

 


  The silver ring shone bright from the sunlight hitting it. It’d been a few years since Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon became Min Yoongi and Namjoon. It’d also been a month since they became Min Yoongi, Namjoon and Yoonji.

 


  Yoongi was now a journalist, head of the crime news department. It was completely unexpected yet he was doing extremely well. The younger journalists and interns called him Chief Min because he was the head of the department and Yoongi once went into work dressed as an Chief Police Officer during a Halloween.

 


  Namjoon was now an slightly renowned producer/lyricist and model. He was under Big Hit Entertainment, both as an producer and model. The company was making some noise in the industry already because they refused to whitewash and/or photoshop their models and idols. Another thing of theirs was breaking gender and clothing stereotypes.

 


  Together, they were known as Korea's first married and out gay couple. For a few years, they were mocked and some even went so far to send them death threats, which the two just laughed at in their apartment in America.

 


  Seokjin and Hoseok sadly broke up because they both had to go different ways but they both ended up in Los Angeles and eventually got back together. The maknae line are still going strong. Taehyung is currently successfully managing two shops with Jungkook and Jimin’s help. The short dancer worked under Big Hit as a choreographer for one of the idol groups. Jungkook still does art but more often than not, he’s helping out Tae.

 


  Yoongi smiled softly as he felt his daughter grab onto his ring. Yoonji was biological his daughter and Namjoon himself had said that the baby acted a lot like him. More often than not, the younger worked from home if he didn’t have photo shoots or meetings. She was spoilt and protected by her appas and 5 samchons.

 


  The door to their penthouse opened and slammed shut with only a few seconds interval. The man smiled at his daughter as he whispered to her, “It seems like Joon-appa is home now, Yoonji-ah.“ The baby squealed at the mention of her other appa.

 


  The now-mint haired model walked in, holding quite a few branded shopping bags. Yoongi wolf-whistled, “You are something else.” Namjoon chuckled as he bent down to kiss his husband and daughter. “Remember when I asked you if you’d be okay with me taking home clothes for you and Yoonji from my clients? Well, here we are.”

 


  Yoongi chuckled, “Soon they’re gonna start asking for family photoshoots or something.” The model collapsed on the arm chair beside the two Yoon and groaned, “For the love of God, please no.” Yoongi snickered but cut himself off with a hiss. Yoonji had started teething and tended to bite anything she saw, it also indicated that she was hungry.

 


  “You should go change so we can eat, Yoonji’s demanding  food.” Namjoon frowned and groaned again before getting up and disappearing into his walk-in wardrobe. “I hate you!” “Yoonji says love you too!”



~End~