Sceret Love Letter

Ace

I wrote this so you can decide for yourself who wrote the letter ^^

My dearest girl, if you’re reading this then it means I’ve already left your side.

A consequence of being a world-famous star.

You must know how difficult it was for me not to be able to wake up to your beautiful eyes.

Or how it hurts me so that I had to cut our anniversary short.

All those undisclosed nights between you and I are forever embedded inside my soul.

It’s funny how millions of people want to hear my voice, yet there’s only one that I love to hear.

I love how it sounds when I pepper your body with tiny kisses in the morning.

From your head to your toes, I want it all.

I adore how it gets higher in pitch once my lips travel to your hips, then your thighs.

I love how it drives you crazy as I take my time to reach their final destination and one of my, much-loved marvels.

I am your humming bird and you are my flower.

Your nectar is my essence.

Your screams are my conviction.

Your pleasure is my devotion.

It’s a necessity of mine to protect you at all costs.

I could lose everyone else, but I can not lose you, my angel.

You know, that right?

If not, then I’ll spend an eternity until you do.

You’ll never know just how much your love has painted, a blank canvas such as myself.

There’s one last thing I must tell you, my love.

I know that things won’t be easy for us.

And I know it gets difficult for you to see with so many people proclaiming their love to me, but know this.

My heart only seeks you out and no one else.

Even if today our secret is discovered, I’ll never abandon you.

My career will never hold me safe at night.

Or whisper a sweet lullaby to me when there’s a terrible thunderstorm brewing.

I wish that I could shout that I’m yours so, that all the mindless flirting from others I must endure would cease.

When the day comes that I can finally make you my wife, know that you’ll make me the luckiest woman on the face of the Earth.

There’s so much I yearn to say to you, but I’d be here all day.

Sleep tight my angel and never lose that beautiful smile.

I’ll return to you, the one that fits me so perfectly, as soon as I can.

 

Sincerely, your one and only