2015 pt. 2

Dear Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter
Sleeping bag ✓ Jacket ✓ … … Ramyeon ✓ Mosquito repellent ✓

“I think we’re ready for tomorrow.” I said while looking at the items in front of me. Siyeon brought in some dolls and gave me sheepish smile, I chuckled and nodded, allowing her to bring them tomorrow. It’s our annual activity, where we’re going to the Kangs’ hometown. It’s close to a hill with a beautiful view we’re going to. This year, not only me, Jieqiong and Siyeon, the Kang siblings, but also Eunwoo, and Minkyung.


“Siyeon-ah, Jieqiong-ah, let’s go home, we need to sleep earlier for tomorrow.” Their mom called them. Both nods and bit goodbye. I sent them to the front door and bit them good night. I went back to my room and prepare more of my personal items for tomorrow. 


For the past week, I’ve been going back and forth from the university. I’m not comfortable enough to stay away far from my family after that accident. Especially from the girl beside who cheered me a lot. I told Sowon and Heehyun about that boy and I believe they did something with him since he never shows up again. Perks of being friend of school’s goddess and badass. 
 

*knock knock* “Unnie, are you sleeping?” A smile spread on my face hearing that voice. I went to the window to see Jieqiong in a fluffy pajama, can’t help but to chuckled at the cute sight in front of me. She was here for a whole day and I still feel excited when I heard her voice. I’m so whipped. 
“What are you doing? Come in, it’s cold outside.” I let her in and made her sit on bed. “Can’t sleep?” nods. “Too excited?” nods again. I smiled and pat her head. In the end, we talked the whole night until she fell asleep on my shoulder (or I thought so). 
 

The moonlight seeped through the window, making her sleeping face glow. “You know what? Since the first day you talk to me, I’m always feel thankful. You make me, the shy girl from little town surrounded by good friends. You make me happy, sad, jealous, and other things that I can’t express much. The person who’ll be your future partner must be lucky.”
 

I stopped talking, thinking about our future. Imagining what we’ll be and what we’ll do. But I see us in a picture, building our family.
“But I also hope that it’s me who’ll be with you.” 
 

I ended my rambling with smile pestering on my face. This girl surely is something. I chuckled and repositioning her head to make both of us as comfortable as we can. 
 

Unknown by her, the ‘sleeping’ girl is not actually sleeping. Her face is heating and blushes are creeping on her face. 
 

How could I sleep in this state, knowing unnie’s feeling for me.
 

After making sure that Nayoung is really sleep, Jieqiong moves her head to have a better view of Nayoung. She knows her Nayoung unnie has been taking care of her since they’re kids, but not in her imagination she likes her that way. 
 

I always admire you, not only as an older sister, but also as a person with the most beauti

Please log in to read the full chapter