Almost

Almost

V and Jungkook is living together, just like couples do. They live in a small apartment that they rent. 

Jungkook is making his way to the bus stop, he's late on his work already. Jungkook is part timer who works on a small coffee shop.

Jungkook's POV

I'm here at the bus stop waiting.
Aish I'm already late! My boss will scold me again. I sat down on the bench with ear buds plugged in to my ears. I closed my eyes. Listening to the songs I like. I was bobbing my head up and down listening to the beat of the music when I felt someone sat beside me. I opened my eyes to see who it is.

"Hey..." The man said.

I look at the man and recognized his face.

"Ji-Jimin? H-hey..." I said nervously. I can't believe that I would see him again after 3 years. I unplugged my earbuds and put it in my bag.

"Yeah, it's me... uhmm...how are you?" He asked. an akward vibes were scattered on the atmosphere.

"Oh, I'm fine...and you?"I asked.

" Fine too..." He replied. We just stayed silent while waiting for the bus. 

"Uhmm where are you working then?" He asked.

"Uhh I work on a small coffee shop near the mall." I replied. He hummed in a response.


"How's your relationship with him?" He asked.


"We're doing good. He's really sweet and caring though." I said with a smile.

"That's great...stay strong though." He said with a smile too.

Then a bus suddenly stopped. 

"I guess I have to go now?" I said.


"Yeah, it's nice meeting you again Jungkook." He said and I smiled at him.

"It's nice meeting you too, See you when I see you?" I said.

He gave me his cute eye smile. 

"Okay then, bye." He waved. I waved at him too before getting inside the bus.


I sat on the passenger seat's sighing. I just met Jimin. My Ex.

***

At the Coffee shop


I've already reached my destination. As I opened the door I saw my boss. My boss who's staring at me with crossed arms, tapping his foot on the floor with a scowl on his face.

I hung my head low because of embarrassment.

"You're late again. How many times do I have to tell you our customers are increasing so you need to be here early." He said with a low voice.

 

"I'm really sorry sir....I promise It won't happen again..." I said.

 

 

My boss just sighed and put his hand on my shoulders.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I'm just really in a bad mood right now. But please next time that won't happen again, alright?" He said with a soft voice.


I look up at him with a puppy eyes. And I nodded my head.

I got back to work just like the normal days, serving customers.
After hours of working my shift ends on 7 pm and it's my end of shift right now.

I gather my things up and bid goodbye to Suga,my boss and my other workmates. 

As I got home I saw V sitting on the couch, munching some popcorn while watching TV.

I slowly sneaked in to his side and hug him.

"Hi there babe." I said.


"Hey, how's your day?" He said as he hugged me back.

 

 

 

"It's good..." I replied.


"Have you eaten dinner?" He asked me while kissing my forehead.


I felt relaxed when he's by my side. After working for hours I'll be really exhausted but his kiss and hug gives me energy again.

"Hmm, not yet..." I said still hugging him.

 

"Oh, I'll cook for you then." He said. He was about to break the hug when I gripped him hard.


"No, let's just stay like this for a while..." I said.

"Okay then babe." He said.

We just stayed like that for minutes. I love the smell of his perfume. His scent is really addicting. I buried my nose on the crook of his neck.

"Taehyung...." I said.

"Hmm?" He replied.


"I met Jimin earlier..." 

"Hmm, what happened then?" 


"He asked me how am I though..."

 

"And what did you say?"

 

"I said I'm doing great with you..."

 

He chuckled. I found it cute when he laughs. His sweet voice is soothing.

"Let's eat dinner, shall we?" He asked. I nod my head and went to eat our dinner.

***

Day by day I fell harder on Taehyung. His sweet action towards me makes me fall for him harder. His caring side is my weakness too. And about Jimin, sometimes he would ask me to have dinner with him but I rejected it. It's not that I'm bitter ex but no... I just... Whenever I talk to him I always thought about Taehyung. So it makes me reject him like if I agree on him it makes me feel like I'm cheating.

One time I was walking i felt that someone was following me. I look back to see who it is.

"Hi..." Jimin said.


"Oh, hey... You scared me. I thought that your a holdaper or something..." I said. He just laughed.

 

"Uhh... I was just walking too when I saw you so I followed you..." He said 

 


"Hmm, so what do you want to talk about?"


"Oh, anything?"

"Okay then..."


We just stayed silent walking side by side.


"You know I've been searching for you like crazy for the past 4years."


"Oh, really? Why though?"

 

"Uhh, because I want to say sorry to you." He said looking at me with sincere eyes.


"Oh, it's okay... I've forgiven you long time already..." I said with a smile to make him feel better.


"I want to say sorry in personal..."


"It's okay... I've forgiven you already..."

 

"No...it's not... "


I raised my eyebrows. Confused of what he's saying.


"I've lost you....I've lost the chance to be with you with a longtime... I'm really an idiot for letting you go just like that you know?.."

I looked at him with a sad smile.


"Well, it's okay... I already forgive you. Things just happen for a reason..."

 


"Jungkook...."


"Yes?..."


"Can you please give me a chance?"


A frowned formed in my face.

 

"You know... Sometimes It's better for us to let go all the things in the past. Look at us now. These things wouldn't happen if we didn't broke up. And I'm happy and content of what I have now. I have V and I didn't regret choosing him..."


"But I still love you...all I've been thinking about these past years is you! I've really regretted letting you go... Please...we can start again and make things better, for our relationship to be better...."

 

"You know that can't happen. I have someone now and that person is the one who'll love me and cherish me the most... He loves me and I love him too..."


"Please, please... I want you back. I've changed for you. I've changed for the better. So that if I see you again, I can be a better lover for you... Just please. Just give me one last chance...please try to understand that. I've work hard to change for you and please... I did it because of you..."

 

"Jimin, please try to understand that I can't too... I have someone now and I don't want to lose him too. He's such a kind and caring person..."

" it, we're almost there Jungkook! We're almost there! We have perfect relationship and everything seems normal when I just made a one mistake! And you're saying that I'm not fighting for our relationship!"He said with an angry mixed with sadness voice.

 

"Here are you saying that I didn't fight for our relationship when you're the one who cheated on me! And yes, we're almost there but then you destroyed it...you're the one who destroyed it! you cheated on me with that girl and here you are asking me for one more chance... I've already forgive you but you know I can't do that...I've already moved on and I don't love you anymore...."


"Come on... Is it really too late for us? Please... We're almost there! We have our relationship and we can be happy together please!" He begged. While crying.


"I'm sorry Jimin... It's too late for that now...you should have come earlier... But I'm really sorry... And yes... We're almost there but...remember that almost is never enough..." I said while crying.


I walked away and went home.

I saw Taehyung cooking. Then I hugged him from the back. 

"Hey, you're early. What do you want for tonight?" He asked with his sweet voice.

"I don't want anything... I only want you..." I said I hugged him tighter.


"Hmm... Such a sweet talker boyfriend I have here." He said while laughing.

He faced me and kissed my lips. It lasted for a few seconds.

"I love you..." He said.

"I love you too..." I said.

____________________________________ 

Hi readers! This story is angst~ 

I hope you enjoyed this! I really love Jimin but I ship vkook. I feel sorry for Jimin though. Don't wory jiminie~ I can be you baby AHAHAHAHAHAHA Okay I'll stop now. Hope youll continue reading this and pls vote thus story! Muah*