Attention

Attention

Chanyeol's POV

 I saw him.  That night...He knew that I'll be there and I thought that he wants me back. But no, he just wanted some attention.  I knew it from the start.

 

 The way he smirked when he saw my face. He suddenly pulled my face and kissed me in the dance floor. He liked it. He like the way how my reaction to him was. He knows that I still want him but he just wanted to play around. He doesn't really love me, he just wanted some attention... And yes, he successfully  got my attention and there he is, flirting with somebody after the love-making last night. He just completely acted like nothing happened between us. I thought that he still love me but no, he's just playing games...I should've known it...my heart always make me stupid. I should've listen to my brain and not in my heart.... But that is what people says..."Love is blind..."  And they are right I guess.

 

I gripped my wine that is in the glass tightly. He knows how to make me jealous ah? I stomp towards him and the guy that he's flirting with. I grabbed his hand tightly and pulled him away from the crowd.He looked at me confusely.

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing?! I was talking to that guy and you just pulled me away from him!" He shouted. I just continue to pull him away, he's trying to break free from my grip but I didn't let him go. I pulled him away until we're in a private place. I trapped him in my arms by placing it beside his face. My face is just centimeters away from him, I looked at him sharply.

 

 

"Why are you flirting with that guy?" I asked in a dangeous low voice. He stared at me confused. Oh he's acting like he don't know what he's doing.

 

 

 

"And what's the problem with that?" He asked. His acting is really. I slammed my other hand  on the wall beside his face.

 

 

"What what? Don't play dumb.you're acting like nothing happened between us last night." I said. And he just looked at me with a surprise face.

 

 

"Oh, so that's why you're angry. Are you jealous?" He said in a mocking tone while smirking.

 

 

"And what if I say yes. What would you do?" I said with a hint of irritation in my voice. He just continued smirking at me.

 

"Why would you be jealous? We're not even a thing. We're already over remember?" He said and that made my blood boil.

 

 

"What? I thought that we're already back? You said you love me! Last night you said that you want me back too! Does that mean nothing to you?" I yelled with anger mixed with hurt in my voice. He just smirked at me.

 

 

"What? Yeah I know that I said that but come on we're drunk that night and...you really believed that I mean it? I thought that you're smart? I thought you knew that I was just playing around? Hah, I thought you knew that I just wanted some attention. And you totally fell for it.  You're still the same, pathetic and stupid just like when I dumped you. I knew that you still love me though..." He said with his mocking tone. All he said was true. I'm still pathetic, I should've stay away from him. Now he got me wrapped around his finger. Instead of being mad at what he said my tears rolled down my cheek and he just walked away. Leaving me alone while crying. I should've known he just wanted some  Attention.