I : The Griffin

The White Fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jujak was totally defeated and smashed by seven–headed dragon. Most of their warriors were died and the capital was damaged. The monster crumbled anything merciless. They moved their giant heads and long tail closer to the main palace. Jujak grand palace was still protected and surrounded by magical barriers. King Park was still there.

Jujak Kingdom was surrounded by mountains and wide forest. People saved their lives and hid in there. They’re just watching and waiting in fear their land and their homes be completely destroyed.

All the seven heads open their mouth widely and united their every power together. A super massive sphere bomb and full of dark powers was shaped and floating in the gloomy sky. The dragons just shot it once right towards the beautiful palace. The giant sphere bomb was flying in high speed and only needed some seconds to reach its target. Before it blasted everything and vanished into ashes.

“Your Highness, we have to leave now!”

“I cannot! I don’t wanna leave my palace!”

“Look! The dragons will destroy this palace! We have to go, Your Highness! Please!”

“No! The Gumiho has promised to protect me!”

Even they weren’t able to move their legs to run. They’re just staring at the death came to pick them up. The dark sphere approached the palace closer and closer. Their eyes opened wide. There were lights shining so brightly above them, blinded their sight. Nothing they could do but shut their eyes.

“Huhh?” King Park peeked, cause everything was too quiet. Nothing happened. He and his palace were fine.

“Your Highness, it’s him. The Gumiho Prince!” his guard point out to the sky above their palace.

Finally he showed up. Wore full of gold armor suit. His nine long puffy tails behind him. His pretty long white hairs just hang loosely and were blown by the winds. He held a sword in his right hand and an armored shield in his left hand. He was ready to fight.

His shield deflected the super massive sphere and sent it back to the dragons. The power of the sphere was able to push them away, quite far from capital. All the seven heads roared furiously to Gumiho. Blustery winds surprised him, messed his hair.

“You’re so noisy,” Jin pouted. He rubbed his left fox ear, so annoyed by their roars. “I won’t let my ear get deaf. I have to finish them as fast as possible.”

Fire bullets, big rocks and metal spears were shot directly to Gumiho. Jin repelled them with his sword. Jumped over the rocks or just dodged it, before other heads attacked him. He swayed his sword to cut three heads off all at once. Unexpectedly, the chopped heads were grown again. Same thing repeated again and again. Every time Jin chopped their heads off, they would grow again.

“So, their heads will grow again if I cut it off.” Jin thought, narrowed his reddish eyelids. “I get it now.”

In the middle of battle, Jin saw a certain demon that he had known. His golden eyes widened after realized who he was. The eagle–winged figure was standing calmly over a hill. A pair of his dark brown wings flapped behind his back. His long silky black hair was hanging loosely contrasted with his alabaster white skin. His clothes even his armor suit were dominated by dark colors. Beautiful eagle feathers decorated his each pointed ears and silver earrings on it. A symbol flame–like on his forehead was hidden by his hair bangs. His right hand was gripping a Daegeum.

“My guess is right, it’s you…” Jin rolled his eyes, look straight to the demon’s expressionless and cold face. “Yoongi.”

Jin clicked his tongue, didn’t want to waste his times. His white hair waved wildly then closed his red eyelids. A pair of red tomoe in his forehead shined brightly. All over his body was being covered by golden white shines.

A gigantic fox with snow white furs. Nine red tomoes embellished on his each nine tails that wriggled dangerously to any directions. His golden yellow eyes stared menacingly. Deadly sharp claws and fangs. Compared to the Gumiho, seven–headed dragon seemed smaller. The earth below him cracked when he moved his front legs. He was growling to his foe.

Jin beat the ground with his front legs, created harsh winds and dusty clouds that would distracted the dragons. He jumped in high speed motion. He realized that the dragon’s eyes were different. The center head had crimson eyes, but the other six heads had pale gray eyes. Only one head who had real eyes.

Jin roared loudly. He clawed their crimson eyes, made them blind. Painfully shrieks of the dragons were heard to anywhere, made anybody got shivered. His long fluffy tails hit their heads and crashed the dragons down. Didn’t wanna waste times anymore, his nine tails twisted their body before threw them away. The earth blasted and countless trees fell down as an impact.

Jin opened his mouth widely, gathered all of his energy at one spot and created a huge threefold tomoe. The reddish black tomoe was spinning around in the air, moving in high speed. Jin shot it right to the weakened dragons. Just in seconds the whirled tomoe hit and chopped off the seven heads all at once. That was Jin’s final attack. The dragons collapsed to the ground, before dissolved and scattered like coals.

.

 

Hundred pair of eyes watched the great battle that was won by Gumiho. It’s not difficult to recognize a nine–tailed gigantic creature in spite of them saw it from a far. Jujak Kingdom could smile and breathe in relieve, on the contrary with Cheongryong side who felt so upset. They didn’t expect Gumiho came in the battlefield and ruined all their plans.

Nevertheless some eyes saw the Gumiho in special ways. They saw him in big admiration. They’re even unable to take their eyes off him. They never expected or imagined in their minds that the one they adored so much, as powerful as like before their eyes.

“Is that Jin–hyung’s true power?” Jimin’s face was beaming. “I’m never wrong fall for him.”

“He’s, he’s Jin–hyungnim, right?” Namjoon said excitedly. “He’s won!”

“He’s amazing!” Hoseok added. “The dragon has gone…”

“As I expected from you, My Prince.” Taehyung smiled proudly. “Look, Jungkook–ah. Even his size is triple bigger than the dragons.”

“Jin–hyung…” Jungkook mumbled, his eye widened in shock. “He’s a giant fox. He’s beyond my imagination.”

.

 

If the others felt relief after the dragon was annihilated, but the eagle–winged demon stared at Jin with his grumpy face. The demon gripped his bamboo flute tightly. He flapped his wings, flew closer to the white fox. Jin knew his job wasn’t over yet. His body became smaller and transformed back to his humanoid form.

“I’m sorry. I’ve killed your pet.” Jin shrugged. “I never guess that you would do ally with Cheongryong Empire. I thought you hate make a deal with human, Lord Yoongi.”

“What’s the problem? Do you think only you can make deal with humans, Prince Seokjin?” Yoongi smirked. Jin only took a deep sigh and still kept his calmness.

“I don’t care with your business. I just never expected to see you again in situation like this.” Jin turned his back to Yoongi. “My job is done. I’ll go.”

Yoongi’s crimson eyes gazed at the white haired demon piercingly. He flew rapidly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter