My Wishlist

My Wishlist [HIATUS]

 

Chapter 1 – Got Teased By The Other Members

 

The kpop group Beast wasn't performing their song yet, but their fans were already shouting, fanchanting their names. Waving their banners to show their full support for their lovely idols. All you can hear was the fan's chants, shouts, and some cheer. When the Beast finally entered the stage, the fans roared and got wild. The shouts got more louder, everyone's shouting for them. The boy group was inspired, thanks to the fans. Also to their inspirations. They started dancing to their song 'Fiction'. Fans sang along as well. The performance went smooth. Some mistakes weren't obvious. Nobody have seen it anyways. Just the group noticed it. But they just shrugged it and continued performing. After their exhausting performance, the group went backstage. All members were sweating, tired. They gave their power, their strength to the song. When they entered their dressing room, a group of five girls quickly stood up and went to the boys. All of them wiped their boyfriend's face, removing the sweat from it. Only one was wiping his face by himself. And it was Kikwang. “Hyunseung got Hyuna. Dongwoon got Namjoo. Junhyung got Hara. Doojoon have Lizzy. Even Yoseob got Joy. Kikwang? Fans.” Kikwang smiled to himself as he wiped his face with a face towel. Everybody on the room burst into laughter. “Are you kidding? Haha you need a girl, seriously!” Doojoon said, with his arms around Lizzy's shoulder. “No no. I have my fans” Kikwang smiled. Yoseob shook his head no. “You need a girl, hyung. We know you always feel left out.” Yoseob said. “Girl~you need a girl~” Junhyung sing-sang. The room was filled with laughs and giggles after. 'Do I really need one?' Kikwang asked himself. He let out a smile and a small chuckle. “Soon.” Kikwang smiled. “No!Hyung I want you to have a girl. Now!” Yoseob whined. Hyunseung smacked Yoseob in the head. “Pabo!How can he get a girl in an instant?” Hyunseung said as-a-matter-of-factly. Joy hurried to Yoseob's side and caressed his head. Yoseob pouted. “Just get a girl” Junhyung said. Kikwang just rolled his eyes playfully. “GET A GIRL!” all of them said in unison, which creeped Kikwang out. “Okay okay” Kikwang said while walking to the other room to get dressed. The five girls Hyuna, Namjoo, Hara, Lizzy, and Joy went to their boyfriends and gave them a kiss on the cheek, bidding goodbye. The five girls went out after that. The boys' stares went to the door when Kikwang came out. Doojoon whispered something to Hyunseung, then Hyunseung whispered the message to Yoseob, then Yoseob whispered the message to Junhyung then to Dongwoon. They all nodded. 

---------------------------------------

A/N: what did they whisper to each other? omo omo omo i'm so curious yeah!~

sorry for the short chapter. I got no time to type it all up

But I got some ideas so probably I can update a much longer chapter next time. :)

Comments and Subscribers are LOVED <3

~myunghee17ukiss