WAHH, that stupid bet!!!

Fate: It's brought you and me together.

 

Kevin's POV:
 
"Go Kevin! Go Kevin! Go Kevin!" 
 
"Go Xander! Go Xander! Go Xander!"
 
My group of friends had pretty much separated into two teams, cheering for either me, or Xander. They watched us intently, whooping and chattering in excited voices, while the other unfortunate people who happened to be in the park watched on, baffled. Xander and I raced around the park like idiots, trying to find as many snails as we could before time ran out. I never liked bugs, and I felt crap already. But I didn't want to lose the bet!! Who knows what Xander has in store for me if I lose...
 
"5...4...3...2...1...STOP!" Kibum shouts. 
 
I plopped down onto the ground with a thump, exhausted and disgusted. I wiped my hands on the grass, desperately trying to get the slime off. Kiseop runs over to me, peering into my bucket. 
 
"One, two, three...eleven, twelve, thirteen! Wowww Kevin! Good job,  buddy!!" Kiseop smiled, pulling me up from under my arms and giving me a hug. However, I didn't fail to notice how he kept my hands well away from his body. Ugh...he had noticed the slime.
 
I jumped when there was suddenly an explosion from Xander from right behind me. I grinned when Hoon slapped high-five with him and frowned in disgust at the slime that had gotten on his hand. Ha! At least my supporters were smarter! 
 
Xander shoved the bucket into my face and my eyes bulged at how many he had collected. The bucket was nearly damn full!!! How the hell did he get that many?! I looked away, feeling like wanting to puke. Xander didn't seem to notice as he swung the bucket around.
 
"HAHAHA!! I win!" Xander shouts, pointing at me with a big smile on his face. He stuck his tongue out, looking at me with victorious eyes. I cringed inwardly, but put on a brave face.
 
"Fine. I'll do it!" I said, pouting. I looked around at my group of close friends. Kibum slung an arm over my shoulders, nodding encouragement at me. There was no backing out now...But DAMN I shouldn't have betted. I have this...ominous feeling that I'm going to regret it. Even though I thought I would win, Xander just beat me by, like...GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH!!! Now, the consequence of losing that stupid bet? Well, I would find out soon enough. 
 
Kiseop, Kibum, AJ and Hoon huddled around Xander, while I stood as far away as possible. I wanted to stay unaware of whatever crazy thing I had to do for as long as I could. But AJ noticed, and stomped over to me, dragging me back into the circle. I stared at Xander, a fake smile splayed on my lips. 
 
"Hmmm," Xander tilted his head, tapping at his chin with his index finger while the rest waited with barely contained excitement. "So Kevin, I get to choose whatever I want, right?"
 
I nodded once, looking at him with determination. 
 
"Great!" Xander beamed, leaning in to whisper in my ear. "Kevin, you have to dress as a girl and go to the upcoming beauty festival with us." 
 
"WHAT?!" I spluttered, stepping back quickly. "As...as a GIRL?!!! To the BEAUTY FESTIVAL?!! Hyung...don't tell me-"
 
I regretted it the instant those words left my mouth. The others stared at me, chatting loudly, trying to decipher my words. Damn it...I shouldn't have said it so loud! I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand and they turned their attention back on me again. Aghh...I was only drawing more attention to myself!!
 
"Xander-hyung dared you to do what?" AJ asked, glancing at him. 
 
I shuffled my feet from left to right. "He...asked...me...to.." I took a deep breath. "I have to dress as a girl and go with you guys to the festival." 
 
"Ohh...reallyy?! That's going to be fun!" Hoon butted in, gripping me around the shoulders. 
 
"Not much of a dare though...it's not hard for you, Kevin. No offense or anything.." I narrowed my eyes at Kiseop who smiled sheepishly back at me. 
 
"Wait, wait! That's not all. Kevin?" Xander turned to face me, and I placed my hands on my hips, waiting for whatever else he was going to say. "You have to participate in at least three beauty contests or events."
 
"THREE?!! No way, Xander-hyun. I am NOT doing three!!" I finally exploded, flinging my hands in the air. 
 
"Owwww..." 
 
I whipped around after my hands slapped something that was probably someone's face. My hands flew to my mouth as I stared at Kibum.
 
"OMO! Kibum-hyung, are you alright? I don't-" I tried to make verbal amends, but Kibum interrupted with his idea, his hand still rubbing his sore face.
 
"Just do three contests, Kevin. Okay?" He tried to smile at me, but grimaced from the pain instead. 
 
"Ughhh. Fine!" I groaned. Why did I always have to move my body so much!! It was getting annoying. I would have to try stopping it soon! Which would mean...no more doing girly dances requiring a lot of queer body work, no more release of energy, no more uncontrolled hugging when he was happy... My head dropped. "I don't think I can do it..." I muttered underneath my breath.
 
My head lifted when the others laughed, and I couldn't help but join in. No matter what was gonna happen tomorrow, we were a tight group, and I knew that they would support me through whatever was coming my way. 
 
Even though one of them was the cause.  
 
"I can't wait for tomorrow, Kevin!" Xander smiled down at me, gripping my waist and pulling me against him. I had to remind myself that he was only doing it in a friend kind of way. Just not to get too freaked out by it. But people still stared, and I pulled away from him. 
 
"Yeah..." I mumbled. 
 
"Hey guys! Let's go shopping for Kevina!" Kibum shouted, and the rest whooped. 
 
"Ke-Kevina?!" They even gave me a girl name!  I followed the eager group slowly. They were having so much fun! I lagged behind, lost in my little world of thought-up worst case scenarios for tomorrow.
  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Hey LOVELY READERS!!! :D
 
So what did you think of the first chapter? I know that Xander and Kibum are no longer members of u kiss, but I still like to think of them as being together, sooo I decided to include them!!! 
 
So yeahhhh, I guess the first chapter is always the easiest for me to write, but this one took a bit of time and thought. Took me about two hours I think. Just to think up of a rough plot and write it out. 
 
ANWAYSSSSS, What do you guys think??? I REALLY really really would like to know!!!! 
All COMMENTS are more than welcomed. I need them...really. MOTIVATION!!!! It's supperrr important to me!!!
OH and SUBSCRIBE if you LIKE, YEAHH?!!! 
Most of all, ENJOY!!! <3
 
I'm writing this quite late at night. I usually do this with my ffs. I tend to be able to write better when my brain is half...blanked out. I dunno, it's smoother because I don't really think. Just write..........
 
THANKS FOR READINGGGG!!! 
 
~~~Until next update, Annyeong!!!!~~~
 
*AJ*