Chapter 1

You Make Me Feel Alive

Na Hee sighed as she looked around her new apartment. She missed her mom and dad dearly but she couldn’t stay in America anymore. She wanted to come back to Korea and live there but her parents run a company in the States so they couldn’t come along with her. 

She looked around the spacious room and started unpacking her cloths. Her parents had already picked out everything from her bed to her kitchen dishes for her so everything was already settled when she arrived at Seoul. 

The apartment was actually quite simple and rather very pretty. 

     

she smiled to herself. She was becoming an more independent everyday and she was proud of herself. She looked over at the clock and realized it was already 10:24 pm. 

“ I have school tomorrow I almost forgot “ she quietly murmured to herself. It was weird not having her parents to talk to since she was all alone. 

She gave another sigh and put away her last pieces of clothings and went to bed. She hoped that tomorrow would be less lonely than today.  

* The next morning * 

Na Hee woke up 20 minutes before her alarm clock even rang. She was too nervous about her new school so she decided to just take a quick shower and eat a small decent breakfast before heading out to her new school. 

She was just in the middle of her toast when she heard the doorbell chime. Curious to why anyone would bother visiting her at 7:30 in the morning, she went and peeped through the door to see who it was. 

Standing before her was her cousin Eunwoo. She hadn’t seen him in about 5 years and boy did he change. HE USED TO BE SHORTER THAN HER FOR GOODNESS SAKE. 

She flung the door open and tackled him in a hug. Eunwoo surprised at the sudden skinship chuckled and hugged her back. 

“ Long time no see Na Hee. How are you adjusting?” 

“ It’s okay I guess. It’s only been one night oppa. And look at you? What have Auntie and Uncle been feeding you?? “ 

Eunwoo just playfully glared at her and ruffled her hair. 

“ and what have you been eating? You’re way too short. You look like a 5th grader” he cracked up at his own words while Na Hee just glared at him. 

“ I DO NOT”

” Hahaha that’s not what it looks like” He teases her. 

“ Hmmpt whatever. We go to the same school right oppa ? “ 

“ oh yeah but I’m your senior” he said in a haughty voice. 

“ Hahaha okay let’s get going then. I don’t want to be late on my first day” 

the two cousin walked out of the apartment complex and started to walk to the bus stop to go to school. 

Na Hee was getting really nervous but she knew Eunwoo would be with her so she calmed down a bit. 

The bus stopped at their school and both of them got off and walked towards the prestigious school of Astro High.  The school was breathtakingly beautiful. It was so much bigger than her old school in America 

 

She stared up at the huge school and Eunwoo chuckled at her as she was wide eyed and was hanging open. 

“ Are you that shocked  to see a school?”  He teased. 

Na Her finally realized what she was doing and embarrassed, she turned into a light shade of pink and coughed. 

“ Ahh I’m just shocked it’s such a big school, how will I ever find my classes !?!?”  She turned to Eunwoo with a pout. He smiled and just dragged her along with him to the main office. 

“ Don’t worry. You’ll figure it out in no time now let’s go get your schedule hurry” 

Na Hee let herself be dragged by Eunwoo as she just gazed around the inside of the school. 

They got to the main office and the lady in the reception gave them a warm smile. 

“ Oh Eunwoo, what are you doing here ?”

” Good morning Mrs.Kim, this is Kim Na Hee. She’s my cousin and she just transferred here so we would like to get her schedule please” 

Na Hee Gave a smile towards her and she said  

“Nice to meet you. I’m Na Hee” 

“ Ahh yes the new kid. It’s so good to meet you too young lady.” 

Mes.Kim then looked over at her desk and pulled out Na Hee’s schedule and gave it to them. 

“ I hope you have a good first day here Na Hee” 

Na Hee Bowed towards her and both her and Eunwoo walked out of the room. 

“ Well looks like your home room is right next to mine. Come on I’ll take you there. “ 

Na Hee followed him like a lost puppy, still glancing around her surroundings.  

Arriving at her home room and Eunwoo left her in the care of the Teacher. Na Hee walked in the class and almost instantly everyone’s eyes were on her. 

She swallowed down a nervous gulp and proceeded to go up at the front where the teacher was taking attendance. 

“ Hello Mr.Park. My names Kim Na Hee and I just transferred here today” 

Mr.Park looked up and smiled 

“ ah so you’re the new student. Well please introduce yourself to the class” 

Na Hee was about to open when the door burst open and in came  a guy with light brown hair and ruffled outfit. As if he was running away from something. 

“ Ah Minhyuk glad you could get here”

 Mr.Park chuckled. She sent him a puzzled gaze wondering why he didn’t scold him. He saw her expression and laughed. He leaned towards her a bit and whispered 

“ He’s a bit popular with the ladies in this school so he has a hard  time getting through the crowd” 

Na Hee understood what he meant now and just smiled and continued on with her introduction .

” Hi, my name is Na Hee and I just moved here from the States. I hope we can all be friends.” 

Some of the students clapped while others could care less. Mr.Park made Na Hee sit by the boy who’s name was Apparently Minhyuk. 

She glanced at the guy sitting by her and to her surprised he was staring right back. 

She looked away quickly and became a shade of pink and coughed ( a habit if hers ) 

She heard him scoff and she narrowed her eyes at him. What could he possibly be scoffing about? 

“ Please don’t tell me you’re like every other girl ugh how annoying “ 

Na Hee heard him whisper and to her disbelief he rolled his eyes at her and turned away. 

She felt heated and was about to say something back when the teacher hushed the class up and started the days lesson.

 

Hi guys ~ I hope you enjoy the first chapter. >.< 

Please leave a comment below to see how I’m doing and I want to know if you like it so far <3 Much Love.