Chapter 1

Why We Broke Up | JenBin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANBIN

"Kim Hanbin, stop drinking. It will not make her come back to you, just so you know." Jinhwan hyung told me and snatched my glass. I took it back and drank it.

"Hyung. You're our leader. Our friend. Our brother. It pains us to see you like that." Donghyuk said and I finally stopped drinking. He's right.

"Why did you break up anyway?" Yunhyeong asked.

"I don't think that's a good question to ask right now." Junhoe said.

"I... I don't know too." I said. I wanna cry, but there's just no tears forming. I guess I'm too tired of everything, too tired to even cry.

"Hanbin. Jisoo told me that Jennie's been crying at night. She's also been working too much lately and that she's working on a sad song. You're both ed up, why don't you two just go back to each other?" Bobby asked. I slammed the glass on the table.

"Aniyo! You don't understand it. I can't either. But I know that the both of us can't be on a relationship again. We're both having a hard time with our relationship. It's better off this way." I said.

"What do you mean it's better off this way? You've been drinking all the time! It's unhealthy! Even our managers can't stop you anymore! Do you want YG sajangnim to postpone our comeback?" Jinhwan shouted. I looked at Chanwoo who's just watching on the side, he probably don't know what to say or do.

"I'm so sorry. I'm a bad leader. I'm so sorry." I said and this time, I finally cried. Jinhwan hyung hugged me and the others patted my back.

"I'm such a bad leader, I don't even deserve the position, I don't even deserve you guys." I broke down. I was shocked (and I bet everybody was) when Jiwon hyung pulled my collar and lifted me up, making me stand.

"Yah, Kim Hanbin! Wake up! This is not like you! What do you mean you don't deserve us? You deserve every ing thing you have now. Yeah, you deserve this pain, because it's your decision to let her go. But you shouldn't let that pain destroy you! If you need strength, you have us! Not all this alcohol." Jiwon hyung let go of me and pushed all the alcohol away, causing them to break and spill.

"Fix yourself, Hanbin! You're our leader, if you don't know what to do, we don't know too. If you break down, we break down too." Jiwon hyung hugged me and I felt tears on my shoulders.

"Hyung..." I mumbled, shocked.

Suddenly, Jinhwan hyung hugged me too. Jinhwan hyung is a crybaby, and he's crying out loud now. I was shocked to see the others crying too. They rarely cry in front of everyone...

I feel so sorry. I made my members cry. But I feel happy, I feel loved. It's been a while since I did.

----

I woke up early the next day, like about 5am. I went to my manager, Yun Hyuk hyung, and woke him up.

"Hyung..." I pushed him back and forth.

"Waeyo?" He asked, eyes still closed.

"Please help me cook breakfast for the others." I said. Finally, he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Mwo?!"

---

"Are you the real Kim Hanbin? Why the heck would you want to cook?" He asked.

"Wae? Is it wrong for a loving brother to cook for his brothers?" I asked, bringing eggs and bacon to the counter.

"It's not but if it's Kim Hanbin, it's weird."

"The others talked to me yesterday. We cried and stuff. I feel guilty. I'm gonna go to the studio later. I don't wanna sulk forever and burden my group." I said, cracking the eggs.

"It's nice to see you in yourself again." Yunhyuk hyung said, smiling.

"I'm sorry too, hyung." I looked at him and smiled, an apologetic one.

"Hurry up and let's cook breakfast already." He said and turned his back, but I know he's tearing up.

Such a good manager.

---

"Omo omo omo! Hanbin hyung?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter