one

We Are Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wonshik ah! Let's go clubbing tonight, there will be an event and tons of ladies will be going! I'm gonna get laid for sure!" Hyunsik, one of Wonshik's clique drooled at the thought of having many ladies in his arm at once. The entire clique laughed loudly as they walked down the hallway of the classes. Wonshik smirked and bump his fist against Hyunsik's chest.

"I'm on it! All of us are definitely gonna get laid!" The boys laughed at Wonshik's answer as they continue walking. Girls were standing beside them as they admired all of the boys' beautiful and striking appearances, with Wonshik, of course, being in the middle of all.

The most famous person in Kyeong Shim University is none other than Kim Wonshik. Arrogant, possessive, masculine. Powerful vibe emits from him that can make everyone go crazy for him and scared of him at the same time. Girls fell for him faster than the racing cars. Kim Wonshik is definitely not the person you are going to mess with.

Oh, and did I forgot to mention that Wonshik is the son of Kyeong Shim University's Director? A rich man indeed.

As the clique was about to leave the school, heavy rain poured down from the sky, causing all of the guys to stop walking and grunted. Hyunsik groaned as he pouted. "Is this a sign from the god? Is the god trying to tell me not to go get laid tonight?" The guy beside him, Kim Taehyung, laughed and smacked his head. "Don't be silly. We are still gonna go tonight."

Kim Taehyung. The person who comes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter