1.Haknyeon's First Vlive

Sunhak :3

He knows he shouldn't be a jealous freak right now.I mean,it just a pig he's talking about.A ING PIG that lying cutely in his(cuter than the pig)Haknyeon's arm.Yup,just a ing newborn pig that he really want to kill right now.

"You're getting more scarier each day.Haknyeon just touch a ing pig and you seem like he's married with it.Relax,he will be back in the dorm the day after tomorrow.Can you loose up for 48 hours more?"

He just glares at Younghoon.48 hours is a long time without Haknyeon to cheer him around.

"You should support his first vlive instead of jealousing over the pig,Sunwoo.You don't want to make him look like a kicked puppy when you just complain about the pig on his first vlive,right?"

 

As expected,the soon-to-be leader Sangyeon is really good with his word.His hyung is right.How can he bear with Haknyeon's sad face when he just cursing about the pig instead of give Haknyeon a lot of praising because he did well on his first vlive?

Sangyeon just smiled when he saw Sunwoo's complicated face.

"You know that you can just call him after his vlive right?"

Sunwoo's face automatically lits up.

"You're the best hyung in this world!"

Sangyeon just shook his head at Sunwoo who's running to his room searching for his phone quickly after realising that Haknyeon's vlive just ended 2 minutes ago.

"or maybe you just a whipped freak that forget exactly we have a thing called phone when you're jealous."

but Sangyeon still smiled after that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Simple,because he is a Sunhak shipper.