Chapter 1

Forever together

Luhan p.o.v

I was getting ready for the performance that I was to perform after 3 more groups. I was looking at the list of whose going to perform tonight, as I was reading the list, I stopped at name that's for a certain group.. ​​'exo' 

*sigh*  their invited as well? I wonder how they would react if they see me or the other former members? All I hope they doing okay even all that happened between us... I wonder if they hate me for leaving the group years ago? Would they still hate me if the found out the true reason I left the group? Sigh to many questions with no answers for them.

​​​​​​​'luhan!!' my friend who also is my stylist suddenly appears in front of me, scaring me half to death.

'Ah!.. Um yes do you need anything?" I ask her

"In a matter in fact yes actually your up next to perform. They need you to go now so they can set you up and get your ready to perform." she tells me 

"Ah okay im going now see you later and thanks for informing me you ugly pig!"

"LUHAN!!! GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT!!" she yells as I walk out of the waiting room. I snicker as I head over to the place I suppose to be at. As I turn the corner I bumped into someone I never thought I get to see again..

"kris.. H-how are you? I-I d-didnt see there!"

I say