666

Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it the end or the beginning?


 Baekhyun kidnapped me just like every other girl in this dungeon, the days are painful and long with no sunlight, just shadows in which evil hides in.

Moans of pain surrounded me, the sound of chains scraping against the cold stone floor echoed around the lonesome cell; I flinched when another howl of pain was heard joined by a maniacal laugh, daily carnage was normal here, you never know if you will be next. The choked sobs coming from the cell next to mine made me sigh; I guess we have a newbie.
 
There's no point in telling them that everything will be 'ok' because it won't. I've been here long enough to say that this is where your life will end – I've seen thousands of girls get taken away from their cells, some come back with lifeless beady eyes and others…well, they are never seen again. Probably dumped in a ditch with the other rotting carcasses (if you concentrated very hard you could probably smell them).
 
Berserk giggles sounded down the corridor joined by the jangling of keys…every girl went quiet; except for the newbie, she was still sobbing. My brain screamed at me to tell her to keep quiet, to save her from him, but I knew that if I did anything it would anger him and I've made him angry way too many times – so I decided to stay quiet. I bit my lip to stop it from quivering, even after all these years I was still terrified of him.
 
Baekhyun’s footsteps stopped in front of the cell next to mine and I knew that the newbie was done for, my quivering lip didn't stop until a voice – my voice shouted out.
 
"Stop!" He chuckled sadistically. I gulped when I realised what I did. Releasing a shaky breath, I stood up with the help of the damp wall, my bruised feet complained as I stumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter