love me love me

Synchronized Beat

Annyeong!! congratulations Winner for getting into MMA top10! and yes they are performing! yours truly is so happy! There are a lot to celebrate so let's all be happy!

 

i hope you like this story and please enjoy reading! <3 <3

---------------------<3

 

“Oh! Another  letter?!” Seunghoon screamed on her ears before he snatched it from Jinwoo.

“Yah, give it back!” Jinwoo tried to snatch it back from Seunghoon but terribly failed since the latter is unfortunately taller than her. Seunghoon run to their room still holding the letter, Jinwoo following him.

Finally retrieves the letter, Jinwoo sits on her favorite spot of the classroom and open the letter. She automatically smiles when she sees the neat handwriting of the sender.

It’s been three months since she started receiving letters from an anonymous sender, one month after the semester starts. Every Tuesday and Friday, a purple scented envelope is sticked on her locker. He thought of not reading the letter and just let it rot in a box where she keep all the letter she receives. But the neat handwriting caught her attention, it is very pretty as if every word is carefully written, maybe she have handwriting ? Also, the way this person write is very poetic, every line has meaning, full of love and the obvious affection of the person towards her. She enjoys reading it, and she just saw herself excitedly waiting for the letters.

Jinwoo folded the letter and put it back on the lavender scented envelope. She sits up properly and waits for their professor to arrive, not noticing the knowing smirk of her friend Seunghoon who is now seated at her right.

---

After his class, Mino goes straight to basketball practice this afternoon, wearing his usual #4 jersey. Mino became a member of the team this semester, when he entered his second year of university, thanks to the encouragement of his two seniors. He’s already at the door, ready to enter the gym when someone called his name.

“Mino-yah!” Mino doesn’t need to turn around to know who called him. That voice belonged to someone he dearly loved, secretly. But he can’t help looking at the direction of that sweet voice.

“Jinwoo-noona” Mino shortly replied, smiling.

Jinwoo run to Mino and stops just in front of him, Seunghoon following her behind. The latter drop his arm around him and asked him the obvious.

“Going to practice Mino?” Seunghoon blurted which earned a nod from Mino.

“We’re here to watch and cheer for you!” Jinwoo said, smiling widely at Mino. Just a smile from his beautiful noona gives him extra energy for today.

These two are his seniors, fourth year, Seunghoon is his cousin and he is the one who introduce him to Jinwoo. On the first day of his freshman year, the two showed him the university and help him get familiar with the school. Just a month of tagging along with the two, he became really close to Jinwoo. Mino doesn’t know how or when did he fall in love with his lovely noona. All he knows is that, he just suddenly started thinking of the elder more than necessary. At first, he thought the two is in a relationship since they are always glued together, but then Seunghoon told him they are just friends. He learned that Seunghoon and Jinwoo are classmates since high school, so when the two entered the same university, they remained close friends. Jinwoo also told Mino that Seunghoon is already crushing on someone.

The three proceed to the seats on the side of the court. Mino left the two to practice with the other members, whistling happily, knowing his noona is closely watching him.

“Hi Jinwoo noona! You look great as usual.” He instantly turned his head to their direction. Kang Seungyoon, who has an obvious crush for his noona, is currently talking to her. This guy is their team leader, the star player, one year ahead of him. He clicks his tongue and continue playing, occasionally stealing a glance to his noona who’s obviously not amused of the guy talking to her. Well, he knows his noona will never accept Seungyoon’s advances, she clearly turned him down the last time the guy confessed to her. But Seungyoon is really persistent and keeps bothering Jinwoo. He don’t have to go there to shield Jinwoo from that piece of an arrogant guy, Seunghoon is already there to protect her. It might get obvious that he feels something to his noona, and she might know, she might reject him and boom…..friendship over. He shakes his head from this thought, he take the ball in his hands and focus on shooting. He made a three point shot and he hears his noona cheers for him at the side.

“Good job Mino!” She claps and cutely jumps from her seat. He smiles widely and he can feel his face heat up. His eyes darted to Seungyoon who is making an annoyed face and is now walking towards the court to join the practice. The guy pats his shoulder a little harder than usual and gives him a challenging look.

Jinwoo goes out of the gym for a while and bought drinks for her and Mino. When she got back, Mino is already at the bench wiping his sweat, Seunghoon still on his phone, maybe texting his long time crush. Jinwoo shoved the drink to Mino and sit beside him. She secretly takes a good look at Mino’s side profile that screams of perfection. Somehow, she finds her dongsaeng really attractive and cute; he looks so manly especially when he is playing. Her gaze falls on Mino’s well-built arms, it’s so y and……….Jinwoo mentally slaps herself for having these thoughts and innocently cleared . She smiles at Mino.

“Here. I bought you a drink.” Mino thanks the heaven for introducing him to this kind and thoughtful angel. Mino takes the bottled drink and gulped almost half of it. He looks at his side to see Jinwoo fidgeting awkwardly but still cute. He wonders what’s wrong but decided to stay quiet.

 

Many weeks have passed, the trio continued their routine and as usual, on their way home, they would walk Jinwoo home first, since her house is just a couple of blocks away from school. Seunghoon and Mino then take a bus going home.

Before Seunghoon entered his room, he eyed Mino who is removing his shoes and asked, “Hey Mino-yah, when are you going to confess to Jinwoo?”

Mino stops doing his thing and looks at Seunghoon in shock. His heart beat unevenly fast, and for the nth time today, he felt his face blush.

“Hyung. What…what are you..saying?” Mino asked back stuttering nervously. He tried to keep his voice composed. “I don’t..” Mino wasn’t able to finish what he is saying when Seunghoon burst into laughter. Mino gulped, does this mean, his hyung knows all this time? That he likes Jinwoo that way?

Seunghoon stops laughing and looked at him with a smile. “You know Mino, I have been watching you all this time. And you can’t fool me. I know you like Jinwoo.” He paused and chuckled, then continued, “I even know that you are the one sending her letters.” Mino looks at his hyung with wide eyes, surprised. He makes sure no one is looking at him putting it in Jinwoo’s locker. How did he? Did he tell Jinwoo?

Seunghoon stares at Mino amusedly; having fun of the younger’s expression. Mino suddenly looked down and covers his face with his hands, feeling embarrassed. Mino walks towards the sofa and slumped his body. Seunghoon get a glass of water for Mino, he looks as if he’s gonna collapsed anytime soon. He laughed at his dongsaeng’s situation but feeling a little bit guilty for surprising the younger. He walks towards Mino.

“Here, water. Calm down. I’m sorry for suddenly asking you that.”

“Hyung, did…did you tell noona?” Mino nervously asked.

“No, don’t worry.” Mino sighed in relief.

“You should tell her that. Not me.”

Shaking his head, Seunghoon left the younger and goes to his room, just to go out not long after, wearing casual clothes. “She likes the letter and she wants to meet that person.” Seunghoon winks and pats Mino’s shoulders before leaving. He was left alone in the living room, not knowing what to do. He knows she likes the letter, she mentioned it to him before that she wants to meet the person behind the letters. God knows how much he wants to confess, how much he wants say that he loves her. But he is scared. Not only because of the possible rejection, but what if she starts ignoring him, what if she stops being friends with him? So many what if’s? Jinwoo is his first love, the first girl his eyes feasted, the first girl he lets him drag to malls for shopping, heck in high school he never associated with girls because they annoy him, shrieking and following him around the school. He only has male buddies’ way back before he entered university. Even today, Jinwoo is the only girl he is friends with. And he is so grateful that she gives him attention, but he don’t want to be greedy, he is fine if they are only friends, or is he really fine with it? He don’t know, sometimes Seunghoon makes him jealous, because the latter can surround his arm to Jinwoo’s shoulder anytime, when the three of them are together, Seunghoon will quickly sit beside Jinwoo, making him groan inside.

Mino is still in daze when his auntie entered the living room. He got startled when she suddenly stands in front of him. “Mino-yah, what’s wrong? You’re not changing your clothes yet. You reek of sweat.” His auntie laughed and goes to the kitchen. Mino just laughs it off and shakes his head, finally entering his room to change.

 

Jinwoo strides to the kitchen to get a glass of apple juice; her mom was already there preparing dinner. She smiles upon seeing her child.

“Hi honey. How’s school? Is that Hoony and his friend who brought you home?” Her mom asks. Jinwoo just nodded and takes a sit beside the table. “Who else? They always do that every day” Jinwoo smiled, thinking of his good friends.

“The other guy, Mino right?” Jinwoo nods. “Yeah, what about him?”

“He is really good looking.” Her mom mumbled while cutting vegetables.

He really is, Jinwoo thought, which brings her lips to a big curve and a tint of pink on her cheeks. Her mom noticed her reaction and starts teasing her.

“Hmm, you like him don’t you?” Her mom said in a teasing tone and Jinwoo looks at her with wide eyes, face red up to her ears. Jinwoo shakes her head many times and looks away, feeling embarrassed. “No. I…I don’t like him. That way.” She played with her palms until it sweats. Her mother just laughed it off and continues cooking. “Okay. But I don’t mind if you ended together. I like him for you. He seems kind and very gentleman, his aura tells me.” Her mother’s voice is sweet and soft, and Jinwoo is thankful his mom is understanding with this kind of things. Jinwoo fidget in his seat, he puffs air from . She starts twisting and curling her hair against her finger, she bites her lips lightly before she confesses.

“I don’t know if this is considered liking him ‘that way’, but… “Jinwoo pauses, trying to look at her mom, the lady gives her a sincere smile, and she continues.

“Just his presence makes me happy. I’m not sure when it started and how. It just suddenly happens. Remember when I told you that there is someone giving me letters, the poetic one?” Her mother nods. “I think it’s him, no, I’m sure it is him. Because a week ago, I scrambled through his bag, accidentally…” Jinwoo cleared. “I just accidentally smelled the same scent of the paper from his bag, so I curiously searched inside it, and there I saw it. The same envelope, the same handwriting, I think he only does that neat writing on the letters he is giving to me.” She paused and giggle, cheeks tinted in pink. Her mom’s motherly smile is evident. “I want to confront him and ask. But I’m shy. What if I’m wrong or he denies? I….”

“So you both like each other.” Her mother makes a point. Not asking or assuming. Her mother leaves her cooking and holds her hands lovingly.

“I’m happy that you share this kind of things to me Jinwoo dear. You’re my only child, and all I want is you to be happy.” She embraced her tightly and kissed her daughter’s temple. “Maybe he is waiting for the right time? Maybe he is shy too to confess personally. If he decided to confess to you, just make sure you are ready to be in a relationship when it happens. Okay honey?” Jinwoo nods and hug her mother.

“Alright let me finish cooking and let’s tell dad when he comes back later.” Her mother went back to cooking quickly. Jinwoo hurriedly shakes her head to disapprove the idea.

“Not yet mom! Who knows what’s he gonna do if he found out. He’ll tease me for sure and ask about it everytime. “She pouted.

“Alright, I’m just kidding” Said his mother who is now busy with cooking. Jinwoo sigh in relief. She finishes her drink and goes back to her room, rummaging her special box which is made only for the purple scented letters. Her mind runs back a week ago to when she found out about it.

Jinwoo asked Mino to eat with her for lunch which the latter quickly agreed. Mino offered to buy the food himself and left her sitting on the bench at the mini park inside the school where they agreed to meet up. Mino just took his wallet with him and left his bag to Jinwoo. The zipper was left half zipped so Jinwoo reach for the bag to fully close it. She was struggling to close it coz a little fabric is caught between, so she open the bag again, that is when she smelled that very familiar scent. She hesitantly pried inside the bag, carefully peeking through the notes and couple of books. And there she saw it, an unwrapped thin pile of purple scented envelopes and papers carefully hidden behind the books. She took it out of the bag and saw the handwriting she’s been seeing and reading these past few months. She can’t be wrong, the clover styled signature tells her, Mino is her secret admirer.

Mino comes back to the usual smiley faced Kim Jinwoo who seems really hungry while continuously stuffing with food. She tried her best not to be awkward.

Jinwoo innocently tried asking Seunghoon yesterday if he knows who sent the letter, but he said he doesn’t know so she let it pass. It’s been a week and she tried not to be awkward around Mino, she hang out with him like usual. Just this afternoon, she teased Mino and told him that she badly wants to meet the person behind the letters, and she found the man’s reactions so endearing and cute.

 

Monday afternoon, Jinwoo and Seunghoon attends the graduation meeting, they makes their way to the front seat. Seunghoon being the class president and Jinwoo his vice, they are sent there to represent the whole class. While the school principal is discussing things, Jinwoo is busy looking outside the windows, thinking about Mino. She is already graduating two months from now, and she’s been waiting for Mino to confess for who knows how long already. She is getting impatient, to be very honest. If Mino confesses to her right now, he doesn’t have to court her because she will date him at that very moment. Sometimes, she thinks that Mino might have lost his interest to her, but he still sends her the loving letters, so it’s obviously not, she believes.

On the other side of the school, Mino sadly bites on his burger. He feels alone even though he is eating with his friends. Time flies really quickly, he thought. Two months from now, his favorite noona will graduate, and yet he still doesn’t know how to confess to the elder. Seunghoon has been bugging him since then, he even made romantic plans for him to confess, but Mino thinks it’s too cheesy. His mind is getting torn these days, because lately, his noona has become really clingy to him. She was done with all her school works, she excused, so she doesn’t have anything to do, so every time the both of them have free time, Jinwoo is there with him. He is happy, more than happy to be exact. She even sits in to one of his classes one day earning a curious and envy looks from his classmates. They after asking if they are already dating, Mino just wish it’s true. One more thing that’s been rocking his mind, this morning at the corridor, when he is discussing something with a female classmate, Jinwoo suddenly appears on his side, snaking her soft hands around his arms. She just asks what they are talking about. But Mino is so surprised of her actions he forgot what he is about to say to his classmate. He’s glad he did turn into stone at that time, Jinwoo sweetly smiled at him and did not let go of his arm until the other girl left. He wants to ask why she did that, but he is shy. She then bid goodbye and left Mino in daze.

After the long meeting, the two heads out to eat lunch, it’s almost 2pm and Seunghoon is so hungry so they goes straight to the cafeteria. They sat opposite to each other so Seunghoon got a good view to observe the girl who is obviously bothered by something. He takes a bite of his sandwich first before asking the other straightforwardly.

“You’re thinking about Mino?” He asked without foreword which makes Jinwoo flinched on her seat. She failed to look at Seunghoon’s eyes. She heard him chuckled and it makes her annoyed a bit. “What are you laughing at?”

“It’s just funny. You guys are too funny.” Seunghoon let out a laugh just to stop because of Jinwoo’s dark glare. He drinks his cola trying his best not to choke. He heard her sigh and her lips form a pout, and her habit of twirling her long hair with her fingers.

“Maybe he doesn’t like me anymore?” Jinwoo suddenly asks. Seunghoon lift his eyebrow is disbelief, he rolled his eyes and give Jinwoo a light smack on her temple. Jinwoo whined like a child.

“I know how much Mino likes you. I’m also getting frustrated of that huge boy. I already had given him a lot of hints. But you see, he’s an idiot and he will always reason that you only see him as a friend, or worse, a younger brother. Can you believe that? Song Pabo.”

Seunghoon chuckled. He knows. Of course. Jinwoo can’t resist not telling this matter to him. One day, Jinwoo just pulled him out from his daydreaming about his crush and told him what she just discovered. And she confessed of what she feels about Mino. Well, he somehow expected this; his good instinct told him so. So Seunghoon finally admit that he knows its Mino who sends her the letters. That’s why he’s been helping the two get together. Mino is too stubborn; he will not listen to him. But Seunghoon did not tell Mino that Jinwoo knows about it.

“This morning, I saw Mino talking with a girl. That girl, I know she likes Mino, I can feel it with the way she looks at him and talks to him with aegyo. Hmmp!” Jinwoo said bursting with sass.

“And? What did you do?”

“Nothing. I just made sure she will not flirt with him again.” Jinwoo formed a smile that only Seunghoon knows.

“I hope Mino did not notice.”

“The infamous Kim Jinwoo glare? Hahaha. It’s been a while since you did that.” The two burst into laughter and high fived each other. The two is still enjoying their lunch when someone suddenly sits beside Jinwoo, which startled her. Once she realized who he is, she doesn’t feel like eating anymore. She scooted a little bit far.

“O! Seungyoon-ssi, no practice today?” Seunghoon greeted him chalantly.

“We do. I just go out for a moment to buy a drink, and then I saw you two here.” He said to him then faces Jinwoo.

“Noona, you don’t have to avoid me like that. I swear. I just want us to be friends. I give up okay?” Seungyoon held out his hand for a handshake. Jinwoo faced the puppy-looking Seungyoon. She relaxed a bit and hesitantly accepts the handshake and put up a smile.

“Yaaay! Thank you noona!” Seungyoon almost hug her but she stops him awkwardly. “Oops!”

“Anyways, I’m going. See you around. Thank you again noona.” Seungyoon bows sincerely and left waving them goodbye. Jinwoo waved back at him genuinely.

“He, Seungyoon is a good kid you know, even though he acts arrogant sometimes. You just act so cold towards him.”

“Yeah, I know. I just did that so he doesn’t expect anything. I did feel guilty okay. But he honestly annoys me sometimes.”

Its Sunday weekend, Mino is busy drawing something on his notes when Seunghoon takes a peek on it. Mino did not bother hiding it, coz he knows his hyung will eventually found it out.

“Just how many sketches of Jinwoo will you make before you confess to her, huh? I told you a lot of times already, you will not regret it.” He winked at Mino.

Mino just turns his head away from Seunghoon and continues sketching. Yes, he heard this lot of times already. But he is still in doubt. There are a lot of negative things pooling his mind. Which according to Seunghoon, is so ridiculous.

“I will ask you for the hundredth time, do you really love her?” Seunghoon asks, he is getting impatient of the slow development of the two which is not supposed to be like this, really. 

Mino glanced at him quick then he doodles something on the paper, Mino held out the paper facing him, a big YES! I LOVE HER is written on it. Seunghoon just facepalms upon seeing it.

 

Less than a month before their graduation, Jinwoo’s older sister Irene arrives from Paris. Upon seeing her elder sister, Jinwoo jump out of her seat in the living room to welcome her, it’s been more than a year since she last saw her, and she is so happy that she is here for her graduation. Irene is two years older than her and works as a fashion designer of their own company in Paris, she idolizes her sister so she also majored in fashion designing, along with Seunghoon.

 

Friday morning, Mino slowly tiptoed to the locker room. He looks left and right to make sure no one is around and no one will notice him. Before he was able to hang the letter on the lock, someone cover his eyes with a cloth, and another one cuffed both of his hands.

“HEY! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO!” Mino shouted once he realizes what’s going on. Mino tried to free him but a hand harshly covers his mouth and an unfamiliar voice whispered to his ear. “LET ME…..!”

“Shhh! If you don’t want Jinwoo to get hurt, you are coming with us silently.” The voice warned him. Hearing Jinwoo’s name and the possibility of someone hurting her, Mino fell silent. Beads of sweat running on his face, he let the strangers drag him somewhere. Every step feels like he is dying coz his heart is beating too fast. Mino is so nervous and scared, just who the heck are these people? Are they students of the school too? Mino promised that once he gets out of this cuff he will beat them into pulp. If not, how did they enter the school? And Jinwoo, they know Jinwoo, he quickly surrendered because of her. What if they kidnap her too? Mino cursed under his breath. He knows he is still in in school, only a few steps from the locker room, he knows they enter a room.

Strangely, the room is filled with a lavender scent. He can’t feel the presence from his back anymore, and then he heard the slamming of the door behind him. But he heard light steps not far from him. Mino wants to shout and ask what’s going on. But he can’t. He feels like the lavender scent has stopped his ability to speak, and he remains standing still. Then he heard the footsteps slowly coming to him and he swallowed nervously. His hands are shaking and the person behind him who removes his cuff chuckled. Mino quickly moves his hand to remove the cloth hindering his sight but soft hands stops him and he freezes. The other moves and is now standing in front of him. The hands guide him to step a few. His mouth opens to say something but the familiar touch on his arms stops him. His heart beats faster than it could ever be and he felt goosebumps around his body. He is now confused. What is happening? Why is she doing this? Is this some kind of a prank?

Not wasting his time anymore, he removes the blindfold slowly, his hands are shaking and he can’t even his breath. His eyes landed to her. Her beautiful smile is plastered on her perfect face. He can’t help but to stare at those shining eyes in front of him. The girl shifted at her place and move aside. She looks at her front which Mino followed and he was stoned. The letters he’s been giving to Jinwoo is attached and aligned neatly on the board. It filled the whole blackboard but what shocks and surprises him is the phrase in the middle written in a big piece of purple paper.

“I LOVE YOU TOO SONG MINO! WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?”

His mouth is left open and he can’t find a word to say and just stares at the words in front him. He feels her fingers intertwined with his own which get him out of his stupor. Mino looks at her and she finally speaks but her eyes are locked on the board filled with letters.

“You deserve that you know. I mean, when we dragged you here a while ago. You’ve been giving me a hard time for a while now. I have been waiting for you to confess but you never did, personally. Seunghoon had been helping me, but he said you are so stubborn and won’t believe him. Those letters, since the day you start giving it me, it made me really happy that I look forward to it everyday. I love it. You must be wondering how I knew, well, you left your bag to me last time and that was when I happen to know. But it’s not like, I fell in love with you only because of those, I know I have…….romantic feelings for you even way back. I don’t know when it happens. I just suddenly realize that I like you. I have many reasons why I like you, but I can’t think of anything now. I just want you to know how I really feel. I’m sorry if I scared you with the cuffs and blindfolds, I just thought I want to be fair coz you’ve been…...but it’s fun right?” Jinwoo grinned and looks at their hands. “So?” Jinwoo finally looks up to him with her pretty eyes staring right through him.

Mino stays silent staring back at her. He’s busy recalling and processing everything she said and he feels as if something big is lifted from his shoulders. His emotions turn into tears and he let it runs freely on his face. A fluttering smile appears on his face and he just embrace her, tight but careful not breaking her fragile body.

Mino buries his face on her shoulders before uttering the words he’s been keeping all this time. Between every sobs he poured every unspoken feelings he’s been hiding for the girl he loves, the doubts, his worries and fears. And finally the most important of all, the words that will seal them together.

“I love you, Jinwoo” Mino felt the warm arms around him tighten. “I know, and I love you too” Jinwoo untangled her arms around Mino and cups his face lovingly, caressing the smooth tanned skin still wet from tears and pulled him close. She tiptoed a little and gives him a soft kiss on the tip of his nose. Mino’s face heated up and he thought he just melts.

Mino captured her hands and intertwined their fingers together. His smile is spread up to his ears, nothing can compare to the happiness he is feeling right now. He was just feeling so down yesterday but now he feels as if he’s in cloud nine. But something suddenly popped out of Mino’s mind and asks Jinwoo. “If you already knew it’s me, why didn’t you tell me?” Mino asked, almost accusing.

“I’m waiting for you to confess. I thought you might not be ready yet. But can we not talk about it right now. What’s important is we are officially in a relationship now, right?” She smiled, chortling.

 

The lovers was busy tearing off the letters out of the board while giggling together as they read all through it again when Seunghoon burst inside the room, running towards them and excitedly jumps in joy while trying his best not to scream. His face is almost red.

“Woow Seunghoon hyung, are you that happy that we are finally together?” Mino gloats proudly which makes Seunghoon stared at him.

“Oh! So you finally settled your feelings? Congratulations! Finally, I won’t see your grumpy face every in morning. I almost die laughing at you when we dragged you here” Mino groans and he heard Jinwoo muffling her laugh. Seunghoon laughs and shakes hand with both of them before turning completely to Jinwoo. Seunghoon smiles broadly in front of her and showed her a picture on his phone. Jinwoo’s eyebrow lifts as she realizes it’s her sister beside Seunghoon on the picture, they are so close together that their cheeks almost touched. She looks curiously at Seunghoon, but she is having a good hunch on it already.

Jinwoo holds the phone out and ask him. “You tell me about this” Seunghoon just giggled like a teen that he is.

“We’re finally dating, too.” He confessed and the two gasped surprised. Jinwoo already expected it after seeing the photos but she didn’t know before that this guy was courting her sister. Jinwoo smacked Seunghoon on his back and playfully confronted him.

“Since when you idiot? You did not even tell me you’re courting my sister!” she whined.

“I’m sorry. But you’re busy thinking about your own lovelife. I’m planning on telling you okay. And she did not tell you?”

“No! Unnie never mentions it. So since when are you dating?”

“I’ve never seen your sister noona.” Mino cut off.

“She’s working in Paris, but she went back here for my graduation. You’ll see her soon.” She smiled sweetly and Mino pinched her cheeks because she looks so cute. Then she turns back on Seunghoon, “So since when?” Seunghoon looks up after checking his phone.

“Oh well, we started dating just now. When she came back here last time, I asked for her contact number and stay in touch. She was the one who called me. I think it’s the sweetest ‘yes’ I’ve ever heard.” Seunghoon said chalantly and he got this dreamy expression on his face. He clutched on his chest dramatically and let out a shriek like a madly in love girl. Jinwoo snorted and look at Mino with an amused face. She is happy for her friend and relieve at the same time knowing her sister is in good hands.

“Looks like this call for a double date?”

 

After the graduation party at the restaurant, Jinwoo and Mino bid goodbye to her parents. They planned on spending the day together going on a date. They went to the amusement park, ride a couple of rides and play games. Mino won a giant unicorn stuff toy and gave it to Jinwoo. They walk around the mall, watch movies and eat out. Jinwoo bought a couple bracelets, put in on them and takes a picture. They are walking along the Han River when Mino stops walking, causing the other the look at him confused.

“Why?” Jinwoo faced him and gently caressed his faced.

Mino smiled and cups her beautiful face, he pulls her closer and stops when their face is only an inch apart waiting for Jinwoo’s reaction. She just closes her eyes and carefully put her arms around his boyfriend’s neck. Mino removes the few strands of hair on her face. His heart is beating way to fast. He angled his face perfectly before he finally captured her lips for a chaste kiss, slow and patient, not taking advantage of the moment. It was just a quick kiss, Mino open his eyes and move back a little to look at her but he saw her with her eyes wide open, and he breaks a smile.

“I love you so much Jinwoo. Loving you is the best decision that I ever made. Please stay with me forever. I will make sure that I will be the best man for you, I will make sure that you would never regret loving me. I’m yours until the day I die, I promise.” Mino brought her hands into his lips and kiss it softly, staring straight into her eyes. Jinwoo stared back on those sincere eyes and the only feelings she feels right now is happiness and contentment. She can’t be thankful enough for giving him the most charming person.

“I love you too and I don’t think I’ll ever regret loving you because loving you is my choice and I am truly grateful you are here with me. I’m yours too until our hair turns white and our skin got wrinkly.”Jinwoo chuckled. “Am I being too cheesy?”

“Nope. That’s just right. That’s actually sweet and I’m falling in love again. I think I’ll die if you ever try leaving me, coz my heart is already yours. You are my light in the dark, my moon and stars and….” Jinwoo stops him talking with a peck in his lips.

“Now that’s cheesy.” They both burst into laughter minding only their own world.

 

With hands linked together, they walked back home, hearts filled with delight and are both captivated with each other’s love.

 

-----------<3 end <3----------

 

i did not realize i gave KSY a little storytime appearance. gomene >.< 

spread love and Minwoo everywhere!

 

 

Image result for kim jinwoo crossdress