The Meeting Room

To Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"......"

 

 

 

The heavy atmosphere continued as the doors of the meeting room closed behind her. It wasn't as if the members necessarily would have had a problem with someone dating within the 3 year ban, it was just that Mina continued to stay quiet, leading all of the other members to become even more concerned.

 

 

 

"...So... Do you think they're really dating..?" Nayeon asks, finally breaking the long silence. 

"...Who knows.... Since Mina hasn't said anything since..." replies Jihyo.

"..Yeah... Well that..! That 3 year ban thing is super dumb anyways..! Why does she even have to be called in for this! This is so stupid I swear..."

 

"...Yeah..."


 

 

 

"........."

 

 

 

 

"I wonder if she'll be okay..." Nayeon whispers as she cautiously eyes the door again.

 

 

 

 

 

".........."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gah! This is dumb!" yells Jeongyeon as she suddenly jumps to her feet. 

 

"Why do we even have that ban!? Mina's probably going to think that this is all her fault and be super awkward with us now! Ugh!" Jeongyeon grunts as she throws her hands up in the air and pouts.

 

"Hahaha Yeah... She's probably going to hide in her bed even more..! Gosh Mina! We're not that scary..!!" Jihyo jokes, laughing.

 

 

 

And with that the other members join in the chuckle, lifting the atmosphere that had been shrouding them since last night.

 

 

 

"Ha~" Nayeon sighs as she flops onto the couch, "We should all eat something good today! I want pizza."

"Jokbal!" yells Momo as she raises her hand.

"I kind of want Jjajangmyun" adds Jihyo.

 

 

As the members go on about their dinner delivery menu, Chaeyoung continues to stare at the door Mina disappeared into. It's not that Chaeyoung thinks what Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie said was wrong, she also thinks it's a stupid rule and wishes the fans didn't get so angry whenever idols got into relationships. It's just that... It's just that for some reason.... 

 

..I thought she really liked me...

 

Chaeyoung stared down at her sweaty palms, wondering why it felt like her heart was getting crushed by a 5 ton boulder.
 

 

"I'm going to go use the restroom..." Chaeyoung says softly as she makes her way to the toilet, making the members quietly stare back at her as she disappears from the room.

 

 

"..Is she okay..?" Nayeon quietly asks.

"...I don't know.." Jihyo replies with concern.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter