Really Hoping You Would

Really Hoping You Would
Please log in to read the full chapter

"This is really nice." Melanie commented upon seeing the entrance way as she and Serena entered the building. "I'm just surprised they were able to rent out a place this big and nice to hold their little masquerade party." Serena voiced out still checking out the decor as they continued to walk on further. "Welcome, ladies. You all look enchanting tonight for Phi Tau Gamma's Magical Yule Masquerade Ball." One of the young masked males greeted when they came upon the table where they presented their invitations soon after with a friendly smile. "Thank you." "No, thank you." He smiled before marking their invitations.

"Please do enjoy your magical night tonight." "Thanks." The sisters smiled before the male motioned to his left for them to cross over to. "If you head on this way that's where everyone is gathering and the event should be starting soon." "Thanks." "You're welcome." The pair enjoyed another little walkway before actually entering the main venue area. "Wow." Melanie awed as she looked about although Serena was making a face. "What's up with the face?" The younger woman asked the older woman as Serena shrugged. "It went from blue to red so it's a bit weird." "True. Anyways, let's find our table."

Once the sisters found their table and took their seats Serena couldn't help but voiced out her thoughts. "Okay, Mel, I know Yuto is your boyfriend, but did I really have to come?" Serena whispered as Melanie rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "Don't act like you and Yeo One aren't an item, Rina." "We've only gone on like six dates." "Yeah, but you're forgetting to count your study sessions and late night hang outs, too." "Because they don't really count." "Yes they do. You guys act more like boyfriend and girlfriend compare to me and Yuto, anyways." Melanie reasoned as Serena rolled her eyes so she wouldn't smile at the thought.

"Yeah, alright." "Stop being such a loner." "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Serena waved her off as she looked towards the dance floor and noticed several men gathering upon it and wondered if it was time. "Is it starting soon? I forgot what time it starts." "Should be. The event starts at seven and we still have six minutes until then." "I count nine. Isn't there ten of the main members?" "That's correct." A male voice answered as the duo turned to see the male lift his mask to reveal it was Shinwon sitting with them before he wore it again. "I'm just chilling before going up there just to mess with them a bit."

"You're still childish as ever." Melanie stated with a laugh as Shinwon flashed her a grin. "When am I not?" "Anyways, how did you know we would be sitting here?" Melanie asked a second later. "Because this table is reserved for just the two of you." He smirked as Serena looked at him weirdly. "Wait, why? This could seat like six more people." "It could, but there's other seats for the other guests and this table is reserved for the dates of the upper PTG members." "Then where are the other dates?" Melanie questioned as Shinwon shrugged. "Dunno. It's just you two for now because I don't think the others invited anyone. I know I didn't."

Shinwon then smiled while standing up and smoothing out his suit. "Anyways, gotta go before they start calling my name through the intercom." After he said that his name was soon called to the dance floor. "Haha, see? Later ladies." Shinwon waved as he left to join the rest of his friends on the dance floor. Melanie and Serena soon turned their attention to the ten males on the dance floor as they all greeted the guests and thanked them for coming. One by one they talked a bit about the theme, the setting, the clothing, and some other things before ending it by telling everyone to enjoy themselves.

"Too bad the twins couldn't come. They would've of loved this." Serena said a moment later as Melanie nodded. "Yeah they would, but I don't get why some of these fraternities always have their events on the same nights. It's like they plan it without actually wanting to plan it like that." "I know right. I remember getting an invite to a BAP Christmas party and one by WNO, too. I feel kind of bad rejecting them." "They'll be fine. Mark tried inviting me, but I ignored it and just tossed the invitation away." "That's rude." "He knew that we're not together and I was already going to PTG's." "True."

Their conversation was soon interrupted by their dates hugging them from behind. "Hi." The males greeted them as Serena turned shy when Changgu back-hugged her before he pecked her on the cheek although she didn't say anything, but just quickly returned the same gesture after Changgu sat down. "Hi to you, too." Melanie smiled as she turned her head to kiss her boyfriend and greeted him warmly compare to her sister. "I'm surprised your not wearing black." Yuto chuckled before taking the free seat next to her. "I wanted to, but the boys changed the

Please log in to read the full chapter