>_

Violent Girl

The story tells of a woman named Kim Taeyeon who is commonly called TaeTae or Taenggo from her friends and her family. She is a very beautiful and sweet person. She is also a loving and kind person.

She has 2 friends who are always with her when she's sad or happy. They are Yuri and Yoona. They are a prankster and very naughty. They always go to party, club. They are in fact a couple called YoonYul.

Taeyeon is a girl who doesn't like a dark place or a noisy place, a lot of people like clubs, parties. She said that a place where many people are she is indigent, hard to breathe. She also scared, shy and quiet person.

Many like her but she refuses and doesn't really care about them. She is not in relationship. She said ahe didn't want to be a dating, she wanted to focus study first. She's straight like a ruler. First when she caught YoonYul kissing, she feel disgust but she knows yoonyul is her bestfriend, so she accept them fully. When Taeyeon and YoonYul eat together, and they're kissing or making out, she feels jealous, not because she has feeling for yuri or yoona, she is jealous because she has no one. YoonYul always blind date Taeyeon with the men they are introducing but not all in available. So they give up with that blind date.

So what if YoonYul brings Taeyeon to a place she doesn't like to the club or party and be disturbed by a boy gang. When she was disturbed, she was helped by a woman named Tiffany Hwang. She's a violeng girl, short-tempered, playgirl and the worst is she bad girl. When she jealous or mad with something, you have to face with hellfany. She's smoking, drinking and she's gay. She hate a man. She said all men were the same. She didn't like girly staff because she said gs (girly staff) is a and . 

[][] [][] [][]

And hereafter will be told ~