Wooshin is getting spanked

up10tion spanking

The patience won't last forever. Kuhn sighed, counted from one to ten and continued gazing at Wooshin.
Wooshin seems to be innoncent. A few moments ago he threw a huge plate on Hwanhee's head. Just for fun. 

Kuhn smiled slightly at the other members and nodded to Jinhoo. The hyung-line understand this stuff. Wei gave to Wooshin one pity look and patted the older one shoulder: stay strong, Kuhn. 

For now, the last one firmly grabbed Wooshin's wrist and motioned him to go to the room. To his room.
Hyung locked the door behind them and crossed his arms, while Wooshin, blinks, looking at him, waiting for answers. 

" So do you want to say something to me, Wooshin-ah? " Questioned Kuhn, still staring at the younger one.

" I recall no memory to say you something. Don't you make a mistake, hyung? " Answered red hair boy with a bit of sarcasm.

" I'm pissed of your attitude, Kim Wooseok. It's completely not okay to hurt anyone, especially your hyungs. I was looking on you during this evening and we're both know what you did wrong. Do you know how painful was that hit on the head? Huh? Of course you don't, but Hwanhee wouldn't show you, because he don't wanna you to be injured. "

Oh no. Agaaain. Full name and scoldings from hyung. But this is punishments for maknae-line and not for older ones like Wooshin are. He don't even try to listen Kuhn and just focused on the window.

" WOOSEOK! " 

He flinched. It's time to be more cooperative.

" And this room. Shouldn't you live here with Gyujin? Why in the dorm, where everyone living by the rule "two in one room", you share the room with.. Yourself? "

" We already talked about this. " With a moan answered Wooshin, rolling his eyes. 

" Wooshin-ah. "

" Ne? "

" I gave you one chance to apologize but you lost it. "

" So what? "

Kuhn quickly pressed the cheeky vocalist against the wall. Wooshin tried to run away, but hyung has a dead grip. 
With another hand he spanked him at once, causing dongsaeng to quiver. Wooshin hissed at the sting, it hurts! 

" You want me to shut up? " Said Kuhn, slapping his poor another time.  "I'll shut up, but my hand will talk instead of me!"

The slaps falling on the Wooseok's backside without any break. He tried to catch his breath, tried stay calm, but hurt was too much to hold in! He snuggled up his palms to the wall, still in agony. Why it's so painful?

" Hyung.. " 

" Hyung... "

" Hyuuung! " At this point Wooshin started to cry, can't stop his tears. 

Kuhn shook his head. What a big child this Kim Wooseok are! 
So-Leader chuckled, resting his hand on the younger's back. 

" I'm sorry. "

" You really are? For what? " 

" For my behavior. " Wooshin turned to the hyung. 


" You have to say sorry to Hwanhee-kun too, you know? " Kuhn took his chin, staring in the brown, puppy Wooshin's eyes. His face shows how he was embarassed. 

" It's okay to being spanked by hyung, you know. But for sure: if i catch you again... "

Visual-boy bit his lip desperately. 

" I can't promise, but.. I will be more sensitive. "