Iwanu ga hana

Iwanu ga hana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Its been 2 years since I graduated from college. Two long years I have waited to comeback in this place again after a long stay abroad. 
This local coffee shop near my college school which reminds of my silly college life. Silly but memorabable.
I was preoccupied with my thoughts not noticing someone walking towards me. 

"hey" 

A familiar cute voice brought me back  to my senses. I gaze to my right and saw someone indeed familiar. It was just the one who made those days silly. 

" Sana? " I jolted in surprise while mentioning her name. She just smiled at me. A smile good enough to melt my heart. 
Seeing her made a lot of memories rush back into me. 
A memory about a word that wasn't meant to be said. 
My name is kim dahyun and this is my foolish story. 

..................

Two years ago, specifically 4 months before graduation I felt something inside me. A feeling I shouldn't be feeling everytime I see her. Her name is Minatozaki Sana my japanese classmate which recently became a friend of mine. I felt this strange heartbeat after our OJT. Well, me and my best pals was having this on job training in this well known company within the locality where unexpectedly she was also having her ojt for the reason that this self proclaimed cool friend of mine named Jeongyeon was her close highschool friend. 
It was a bit awkward being with her since we're not close, we where never been close but as time goes by I discovered this clumsy cute side of hers. I always thought of her as a serious but I was wrong. We easily got comfortable with each others company for a short period of time. 

I tried to get rid of this feeling but in the long run it became stronger. 
So, after a long deliberation I finally arrived with a stupid decision. I will tell her what I truly feel towards her but an unforeseen situation came which torn me into pieces. 

Lee Jun Suk one of my close friend confessed to her but he did not stop there, he went to her house with his friends to court her. 

The only thing I could do was close my eyes and pretend to be okay. 

A couple of days before graduation my friend Momo invited me to her house for a pre-graduation celebration where the highlight was beer, vodka, and wine. I drowned my feelings with alcohol thinking that it will sunk deep enough to be forgotten but I was wrong. The feelings I kept inside grew stronger and with the aid of alcohol rushing into my veins I let it out with a single message. I texted her. 

“ hey Sana , I wanna tell you someth’in ” 

“ sure Dahyun, spill it out” 

“hmmmmmm... I think I like you” 

“what???”

“I like you” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter