Don't forget

Fade Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun went down, the streets were busting with people on their way home for work. The sound of the busy roads and the cars honking filled the evening sky. This was what Wheein witnessed everyday when she looked out the glass that shield the cold winds of the autumn evenings.


She went back to her room and looked at the dress she was going to wear tonight. They were attending a friend's birthday party. Wheein looked at the short white dress which had sequins all over. She picked it up and wore it. She decided to leave her hair flowing and looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. Looking a little tense she picked up the chit on the dresser and sighed. 

'I have to tell her before it's too late'

The door bell rang and Wheein quickly grabbed her pair of white heels that went together with her dress. She opened the door revealing her best friend, Ahn Hyejin wearing a black fitted gown that hugged her curved perfectly.


"You look great babe" Wheein blushed at the comment


"You don't look so bad yourself, Ahn" 


"Let's get going now."

And the two of them left the house in Hyejin's matte black lamborghini


They arrived outside a brightly lit building. Hyejin escorted Wheein while holding her hands. They walked up the stairs and headed to the ball room.

Two guards who were standing at the entrance pushed open the gates to the room revealing the people bustling with their chits and chatters. The crowd wowed as the duo descended the stairs. 

"Look Wheein, they're all staring at you" Hyejin whispered. 


"Don't be silly, it's you they're feasting on. Stick with me" Wheein replied as she held her hand tighter. 


"Wheein! Hyejin! You're finally here! Help me control my sun from eating too many chocolates. The doctor told her not to but" Byul pointed at Yongsun who was stuffing her face in the fountain of chocolate. The two burst out laughing. 


"Omg this is hilarious!" Wheein laughed. 


"Looks like there won't be any chocolate left for the other guests. Wheein-ah go help unnie" Hyejin's tears bad formed from laughing too much. Wheein walked up to Yongsun trying to stop her. 


Moonbyul faced Hyejin and said "Did you get it?" 


"Yes it's in my pocket" 


"Okay, I asked Minseok oppa to play your song at 11:45. Don't mess it up and please, take care of our Wheeinie" 


"I will take care of her. She's the love of my life. Thank you for accepting me Unnie. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here ready to marry my love." Hyejin expressed her gratitude by hugging Byul. 


"Why wouldn't we accept you Hyegi? We love you for being you and will support you no matter what." Byul reassured. 


At that time, Wheein and Yongsun returned to the two. Wheein had a tissue in her hand and was wiping the chocolate from Yongsun's face. Yongsun ran to Byul and hugged her tightly. 


"Kim Yongsun are you chocolate drunk or something?" Byul said


"No. I'm just drunk in love" 


Wheein hugged Hyejin and said "Look at the cheese" 


"Unnies, get a room please. My Whee puppy doesn't like it" Hyejin said with a chuckle. 


"Aigoo-ya. Such a baby" Yongsun cooed


"Hyegi Yongsun Unnie is teasing me" Wheein whined playfully. 


"Byul Unnie, control you sunlight" Hyejin said as she laughed a little. 


"Sure sure." Byul responded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter