Black Mirror

Black Mirror

 

: Have you ever wonder Why screens come in black?

I took a moment to look up at her face, she looked serious so I replayed: They are not Black!

she answered fast: YES they are! They want us to walk around carrying Black Glass All the time!

I my lips as I knew where this is going I repeated: They want us.

She sigh: Don't repeat me, makes you look stupid More!

I smiled: I look stupid only by repeating so what you think you look!

My cousin & I are best friends, we always sleep at each other houses so we pearly spend a night alone.

she sat on her bed in my room & continued: I read it in Reddit! You know its true!

I yawned: More like the opposite!

she threw the pillow at me I laughed & Threw it back, she then kept on telling me by force about the whole Black Mirror theory, we had a common interest in creepypasta, urban legends, but my cousin took way seriously and I loved that in her. in sixteen you like anything that odd and parents will not approve of it.

she said then: I can't believe that no one noticed that before!

I was drifting into dreamland and barely made an audio sound to agree with her. she came up & sat on my bed insist to let me know all that she read & found out about missing kids & some cursed app somehow She knew the kids downloaded it, an application about lowering the light of the screen, something like the blue light thing she said but I was really trying not to listen so I turned my back to her hoping that will stop her talking but it made her speak louder

: I tried to tell many people online about it but they don't see a connection, everybody uses these apps now!  find too many stories about it and some of the stories were a bunch of stupid scary lies that made the whole thing become a joke and a free advertisement to the apps!

I covered my head with my pillow I was in my sleep mood & not going to let it go which finally made her stop, she walked back to her bed still mumbling something but I was off the hook.

 

I opened my eyes all the sudden, felt like waking up out of a nightmare but couldn't remember what was it or did I even just had one! I checked my phone, then my massages, then start to move from one social media app to another till I felt wide awake! I slept for only a few hours & by my cousin snores that meant she deeply in sleep, so I did not have the heart to wake her for a quick snack as we usually do.

I then notice that I have a message which was weird cause no one ever texts me except on messenger or what app, it had my cousin name with only a link in the message, I popped up my head to look at her still sleeping with open mouth and snoring like old smoking lady, I touched the link and an app started to download automatically. hope it's not one of these stupid prank apps she always sent to me!  better not toast my phone!

The downloaded was fast and I touched it to open, it did not ask for any permission or privacy so I thought it must be a prank app *Sigh* hope it funny at least.

The screen was all in Balck, nothing I can see, I raised the brightness to it maximum & barely could see a word written in back too, Black Mirror the word, is it the app name? I tried to find anything that could open this app touched everywhere to make anything happen but nothing happened.i

I touched the screen sweeping in every direction, looked closely trying to see anything but the faded title, I pressed it, sweep over it but still a whole bunch of NoThing! so I moved back to the massages to see if I missed anything but I did not even find the message! I straight sat in my bed looking at the black screen and remember her talking about some app people use before they gone missing, I toke my pillow and throw it at my sleeping cousin and said: NOT FUNNY!

cause truth is that was not if she thought for real to send that app to me! My cousin did not move she was solemnly sleeping! I started to question myself: was it really from her? maybe I read it wrong? am I even awake?! But the answers were clear that stupid cousin of mine did another prank on me.

I lay down on my bed again, feeling frustrated to waste some sleep time that I was not going to had anyway in this stupid app, I opened the Black Mirror app to see if I can delete it but again with back screen with faded title, I looked at my reflection on the total blackness of my phone screen and cold chill run down my spine that the phone almost fall on my face, I shifted to my side and pulled up my blanket over my head open the Flash in my phone and touched one more time the almost seen title and another black tab opened, I could see my fingerprints on the black screen with my breath making the cold screen wet, I hold my breath and did the idea that came to me immediately, I draw my lock code on the new Balck tab following the actually can see it Now as soon as I did the phone start to buzz & fall on my face still buzzing, I was shaking & cursing, saw a box with confirm option and I clicked No without reading. I get out the app and deleted it from my phone then restart my phone while my heart kept beating hard for no reasonable thing I could think of it.

The next morning I asked my cousin about the message she said she did not send anything & started talking about the Black Mirror theory she had again, I had a feeling she had no idea about the link and the app, uneasy feeling I kept it for myself like if I said it would be real and not a bad night, and what did happen anyway? just a stupid app with nothing! Yeah! Nothing!

well, it IS nothing but some night the phone would start buzzing with only Yes or No option on the black screen and every time I hit No fast, and every time I wonder what would happen if I choose Yes. 

**************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading ^^ 

have some #SweetGyuDreams