Promise Under The Oak Tree

My Bestfriend

[A week later]

Everything was going well in your life, with Chanhee around you always had a reason to smile. Speaking of him there he is waiting for you at yall’s lockers as usual. You walked over to him and he immediately opened his arms, you hugged his waist tightly then let go.

“anybody make you mad last period?” he asked while getting his stuff

“…well I have detention tomorrow morning”

“of course” He laughed from being use to your kind of behavior.. he was practically immune to it.

Chanhee slipped an arm around your waist and guided you through the over-crowded  hallway

“I swear it wasn’t me this time” you looked up at him and sighed.

He looked down at you with a smirk on his face. “ yeah, right.. what’d you do this time”

You pouted and walked into the class room with him. “she started it though!” you said while sitting in your desk.

Chanhee sat next to you. “but you have to learn not to say anything”

“so you mean I have to be quiet and not stick up for myself? Oh you can forget that dream, I got a voice, im gonna use it” you responded defensively.

He rubbed your back and smiled a little. “no, your right you have to defend yourself these days.. I just don’t want you to be in trouble all the time”

You nodded and layed your head on his shoulder. “that’s why you should’ve  been in there with me, then maybe you'd believe me".

Chanhee laughed and looked at you. “I do believe you, I just want you to realize your wrong”.

Mr. Lyle, your chemistry teacher came in and told everyone to pack their things because of the monthly fire drill.

You and Chanhee packed everything and got up when the fire bell rung. You linked arms with him and walked out the building. Yall sat under the oak tree away from the rest of your classmates.

You leaned back on the tree bark and turned your head looking at your classmates in their cliques, laughing and playing games. While you and him sat under the tree in silence.

“I feel like im keeping you from being social and stuff” you turned your head to face him.

He scooted closer to you, placing a hand on your knee. “you aren’t..im just not very social”

You responded with a smirk on your face. “not very social.. then why do you hang out with me?”

“because your different” he bluntly answered your question. “my one of a kind bestfriend”

You smiled and sat up a little to get a better view of Chanhee.

“promise me something” you said while holding your pinky up.

He looked up at you and waited for explanation.

“promise to always be my bestfriend, even when I do get in trouble and we get into fights”

Chanhee  interlocked  his pinky with yours. “I promise, ill always be there”

You hugged him tightly and buried your head in his chest. “thank you”

He patted your head “no problem”

The fire drill lasted 45 minutes because an actual fire broke out in the chemistry lab. In the result of that you fell asleep in his arms.

[Chanhee’s Pov]

“I wish we could stay like this forever, just me holding her while she’s sleep” he thought to himself.

“but I can’t break our promise” he whispered quietly while looking down at you. “just bestfriends”.

[No one's Pov] He layed his head on top of yours and slowly closed his eyes. And under the big oak tree yall were soundly asleep.

================================================================================================================

Besides the y chapter up there ^

......................Yahooo! My internet works now :3

i got home,walked over to my desk and my compter...

just waited there until it came on..ya know cause its old n stuff xD

then i saw a full connection bar! :D

my reaction:

yes! i can now update and add new stories! ^_^

Then i logged into AFF and saw i had 9 subscribers in three days O_O

TT^TT Thank you guys so much,that made my day <3

Im going to go add about 3 or 4 new stories that i've written *waves*

Hope yall have a good rest of the day/night? ^_^