I Wish My Life Was a Fairytale

My Bestfriend

You were having a bad day,all you wanted to do was talk to the counselor. You pushed through the people in the hallway,receiving some disrespectful glares in return and walked into the office. You signed your name under the counselor sheet and plopped down on the black leather couch. Ms. Amber or the principal wasn't there,just you sulking in your own patheticness. The door opened but you didn't bother to look up. You felt the stranger walk by and sit next to you.

"Is Ms. Amber here?" he asked quietly. Still looking down wiping your face.

You responded, "no,idk where she is".

You finally sat up and turned around to see a Asian boy sitting next to you. You did a double take knowing that your school has never had any foreigners here. He noticed you looking up at him, he smiled in return holding out his hand,

"Ah hello my name is Chanhee,Lee Chanhee".

You shook his hand and forced a smile, "my name is ____". Still holding your hand he cutely repeated your name.

You let go and took your backpack off your shoulders. "I see your Korean" he looked at you surprised as if you've never heard of Asia before.

"howd you know?" you pointed to his name tag on his uniform.

"it's in hanguel" he looked down and nodded.

"ahh well I feel stupid"

"it's okay,I'm studying Korean..not just anyone would know that"

He turned and faced you, "they teach Korean here?"

You shook your head. " I wish,I take class on the Internet"

He smiled and was going to respond before Ms. Amber walked in. She clapped her hands in excitement when she saw Chanhee.

"your here?" Ms. Amber sat down at her desk and rummaged through her files pulling out his schedule and school rule book. Chanhee stood up and they exchanged papers.

"I almost forgot!" You looked up from her loud voice. "____,could you show him around this week?" 

You and Chanhee look at each other,he broke the silence. "if you could,I would really like that"

You nodded your head. "uh sure". You sat there waiting for him to finish,he walked over to you. "ready?" You quickly got up and gathered your stuff up. "let me see your schedule?" 

[Chanhee's Pov]

"let me see your schedule" she said in the sweetest voice I've ever heard. I handed her the paper and walked over to the water fountain. "looks like were in every class together,well except band" I smiled.

"really?..that's good,I think I may need your help" I laughed like an idiot and awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"yeah,I'll help" she looked up at me and flashed a mesmerizing smile,the kind of smile that would make anyone's heart stopp. I shook my head to quickly get rid of the thoughts.

"umma I wouldn't drink that water" she warned "why not?" she reached into her backpack and pulled out two water bottles, "here,this taste much better". I took the water bottle and bowed a little.

(Lunch)

[Chanhee's Pov]

I followed her into the cafeteria, "what are you getting for lunch?" she asked while looking up at me. I held up my Korean bento box "made it this morning," she giggled and walked into the lunch line to buy a chicken sandwich. I waited former standing to the side.

"apple juice or water?" she asked softly "oppa?"

I turned around when I heard her.

"yes?"

"sorry I was just trying to get your attention," I eye smiled "call me whatever". She turned around and started talking to her other friends,ignoring me completely. I guess I'll just eat by myself.

[___'s Pov]

You payed for your lunch and drinks and turned around to walk with Chanhee but he wasnt there. You grabbed some ketchup and walked across the cafe looking for him. You heard one of your friends call your name,

"hey ___ sitting with us?"

You turned your head and responded,uhh I was planning on sitting with someone but I guess.."

You stopped talking when you saw Chanhee out the corner of your eye sitting in the corner table by himself, "see you guys later" You waved and ran over to him,pulling out a chair and sat down. You pushed the apple juice across the table to him, "I thought you'd be thirsty".

He looked up and nodded. "...okay then" you continued to eat trying to make small talk from the akward atmosphere between yall.

"Chanhee..am I annoying you?"

he finished eating and packed his lunch.

"so...?" you asked again.

"you didnt have to eat with me ya know,you could've ate with your friends".

[Chanhee's Pov]

oh my god I'm an idiot,now she's gonna think I'm a jealous freak or just really childish...I should've never said anything. I looked up and saw her face soften, "but I am,were friends aren't we"

Yep,I'm a complete idiot! She smiled and got up with her trash "I'd rather hang out with you anyways" with that she got up and threw away her trash,leaving me speechless.

"Chanhee,time to go"

I got up and walked with her. "sure" was all I managed to say. We walked down the hallway together and stopped at our lockers. My locker is 280 while her's is 281,fate right?

"ugh,we have geometry next" she said while bending down to get her binder. "math is my favorite subject" she sprung up,our faces centimeters away.

"really...well I guess your my new sitting buddy" she said with a big smile on her face. "doesn't mean I'm doing your work" she pouted cutely

"why not,your my partner"

We walked in together and sat in the empty pair of seats, "fine,but I'll only help" she nodded and turned faces the teacher when he called her name. The sunlight hitting the side of her face

"she's so beautiful" I thought to myself.

(last class of the day) 

[___'s Pov]

You sat there swinging your legs of the gizibo reading a book.

"aren't you going to help" Chanhee asked while looking up at you. You lowered the book and looked at him,

"it's just us two,plus this is environmental science I'm enjoying the environment while reading"

"so this is how American school is?" you jumped down and dusted yourself off. You sat down next to him, "better?"

He giggled and nodded, "yes,way better".

He layed down on the grass,looking up at the sky, "I'm glad you came here today" You said while laying next to him. He turned his head to face you "were you crying today in the office"

"honestly yes..I'm just kinda tired of life,wish it was as simple as it is in fairytales"

"me too,but it's not so I have to keeping living my life as if it were," After he said that you smiled to yourself knowing your life was going to be so much better with him around.

{so this was typed on my iPad,it may be kinda hard to read from the computer but I'll try to get someone to repost it for me.OTL my Internet isn't working on my compuer TT^TT and I was really looking foreword to making the posters. anyways thanks for reading! Comment and subscribe:D}