chapter 9

The Great Guardian with Sorcerer's Blood.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Seungwu, please pack any medicine that can help Jaehwan. I don’t care how many of it, just pack it.” says Minhyun while he’s busy waking jaehwan up.   “Wait- what are you trying to do right now-” Seungwu holds Minhyun’s arm, stopping him from his doing.   “Listen. I already know how to help Jaehwan but, I have to bring him along with me. Jaehwan, wake up dear, we have to go now-”   “Are you crazy?! This kid can even barely opens his eyes and you wanna risk his life?! No, I won’t let it!”   “Seungwu, trust me. How much you wanted to save him, that is how I feel - and of course more than that. Trust me, I’ll protect him like always.”   “No Minhyun, don’t do crazy thing! This is not the right time-”   “Yes, I’m crazy! I am because I really desperate to save Jaehwan. He went to sacrifice himself for me without knowing danger was waiting for him after that. He means everything to me, I can’t live without him… Please…”   “Minhyun…”   “Seungwu please…”   Seungwu sighs. He didn’t know what he should say to stop Minhyun. “I can’t believe this.”     . . .     Minhyun puts Jaehwan at his back and tied him with a long cloth to make sure Jaehwan won’t slip or fells and comfortable along the unpredicted journey. In his left coat’s pocket, there’s a small bottle of potion that was given by the dragonlord to him;   “Whenever you feel something is weird with yourself, drink it. A sip is always enough each time you get sick. And, never give it to that human, in whatever situation it is. Save it for yourself. Remember that.”   “Minhyun, take care. I really hope that both of you will come back in good condition. I will wait for you guys, don’t disappoint me, please…”   “Don’t worry seungwu, I can’t promise you anything but I will try to be back as soon as possible. I will.”   “Jaehwannie,” Minhyun takes a glance at Jaehwan where his head is resting at Minhyun’s shoulder. “I will save you, whatever i have to take, I will pay back your life with my life.”  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter