Little Baby Soo (1)

Unfinished drabble dumps [Kaisoo]

« Baby Soo… ! » Jongin gasp. His cute baby is sitting on their shared bed, the dorm is empty today as the agency had finally gave all the members some free time to go on a vacation, Kyungsoo is sitting with his legs spread across the sheet, he is wearing Jongin’s yellow turtle neck, the clothe is too large for his small arm and toned torso, the sleeves are hanging down, hiding his hands and leaving only his finger tips to the air. The boy is wearing his cute yellow pororo , with the matching that Jongin can only caught a glimpse because of the yellow turtle neck’s hem. The boy is looking at him with flushed cheeks and doe eyes that are staring into Jongin’s dark one’s, his tights are trembling and he’s fidgeting all over the sheets.What makes him even more enticing is that as soon as Jongin steps foot into the bedroom, his lover calls for him and makes grabby hand motion at him.

“J-Jonginnie…!” The boys calls and Jongin steps closer to the bed, the taller yet younger man has a devilish look in his eyes and a smirk is adorning his full lips.He removes the towel hanging on his shoulders and sits on the bed hovering over Kyungsoo’s form.

“How pretty you are baby...” Jongin praises. He takes Kyungsoo hands and pushes the boy’s body closer to his, pressing the boy body against his torso. “You’re even wearing the cute Pororo I got you.So eager tonight..” Jongin says and the boy shivers, Kyungsoo rest his face on the junction between the boy’s torso and armpits and inhale the musky scent Jongin is emmiting. If you would ask, Kyungsoo would say that Jongin’s scent is his favorite, it’s musky and manly, and it makes him feel small and protected. Kyungsoo want to bathe himself in Jongin’s self, if he does, he’s sure that he would no longer feel lonely without the latter, and he would always happy and never anxious of anything.

“I-I wanted to be good for you..” Kyungsoo says.Jongin hugs the boys body and lay dozens of kisses across the boy’s face and neck.

“Well then, let’s get you out of these clothes, shall we ? As much as I love seeing you wear my clothes I’d rather see you without it right now.” Jongin says and lifts the boy’s arms up to remove the clothe wrapped around his small frames.

“So y…” Jongin exhales, a little breathy and traces the boy’s torso with his calloused finger tips.The skin is soft and white, Jongin wants to nip and hundreds of hickeys across the white canvas of skin.After having traced with his fingers each and every moles around Kyungsoo’s torso, the tip of his fingers comes in contact with boy’s hardened s.

“Your s are already so hard, aroused much, uh?” Jongin teases and Kyungsoo whines in embarrassment trying to hide himself with his arms but Jongin prevents him from hiding himself by pinning the boy’s body on the matress, his holds on Kyungsoo’s wrist his tights and to his surprised the boy doesn’t try to fight back.

“So obedient baby,now,now… Why don’t you let me play with you ?” He praises and caresses the boy’s cheekbones..Kyungsoo smiles shyly,Jongin knows the older likes being praised.Jongin thumbs at the nubs, applying little pressure against the two of them, making his lover’s body shiver.He’s observing each and every emotions painting Kyungsoo’s face. The slight frown on his face, and the way his eyes are little blurry from the pleasure. Jongin kisses the nubs and plays with them, tweaking them with his index and thumbs.