To Lie

Number One isn't alway that easy (Lies)

Storyline is mine but the song and UKiss are not.

Remember to comment and subscribe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SooHyun’s POV

“Did you find him?”

“No, hyung...where do you think he went?”

“I don’t know Dong Ho ah, but we’ll find him soon”

“Hyung, AJ, Eli and Hoon couldn’t find him at the company, they just texted me”

“Kiseop can’t find him either, he’s been driving all day,”

“Hyung, what if we don’t find him?”

“Yah don’t think like that. Well, if we can’t find him, and his mom can’t find him, then there’s only one other person who could help us,”

“Eh~, but aren’t they in a fight?”

“Love doesn’t stop because of a fight, they love each other. They wouldn’t have this type of fight if they didn’t,” I replied to the maknae.

It’s been two days since Kevin went missing. It’s been four days since he’s talked to his sister. It’s been five days since Kevin communicated with his mother. It’s been a week since he talked to the other members. It’s been a month since he talked to her. Right now, she’s our only chance. Only she could find him.

I took my phone out and dialed her number reluctantly. DongHo watched my fingers move across the keypad on my phone slowly. I heard the ringing and put the phone to my ear. I’ve called her before, every other time I did since their fight, she refused to pick up. I didn’t tell the others, they thought it was a normal fight, something that meant nothing. If only they were right.

But of this moment, right here, right now, I begged her to pick up. The third ring went. My hopes were dwindling on a piece of thread. I was about to end the call when I heard her familiar voice.

“I thought I told you that it was over. I’m done, I don’t want any~” she started her rampage. If it was any other time I would have hung up the phone. Any other time I would have been terrified. Any other time would have been better than this.

“Kevin is missing,” I told her slowly and then hung up the phone. My eyes moistened after hanging up the call. I already lost two of my family members, not Kevin too. I fell on my knees and despair and cried my heart out. DongHo sat down next to me and shed his rare tears over his hyung.

“Hyung, do you think...” DongHo started to question our decision.

“Love is something that I will never give up on,” I told him. We sat there on the road in pouring rain waiting for our Kevin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

“Kevin is missing,” he said to me before the line went dead. I told myself that he wouldn’t affect me anymore. I told myself that I wouldn’t care.

Flashback to 1 month ago:

“You don’t understand me!”

“Kevin, I have ALWAYS been there for you, how can I not understand you at all? How long have we been together?”

“No, it’s always about you and what you want. Do you know how hard it is to be with you,” he yelled back. This was the first time we’ve fought like this and I finally knew how much anger there was behind his eyes.

“No, it’s always about you. Do you even bother to tell me how you are doing? Do you know how much I give up to be with you for a little while only for you to throw it back in my face? When was the last time you sent a text back? You are the ONLY person I pick my phone up for. The only contact I have because you, you are the only person who’s really mattered. To make this work, I left my home in America, my family. I LEFT MY FAMILY FOR YOU. I never go out anymore since every visit is so random, I don’t know when I’ll get a glimpse of your face anymore. Kevin, I love you but you don’t care what happens to me. I know it’s been rough for you. The stress, the schedules and then the whole thing with Kibum and Xand~” I told him with tears staining my face. I felt so worthless and felt only worse when he pushed me to the wall. But I still loved him.

His face was so close. His hot and warm breath surrounded my face. His eyes showed pain and anger. He raised his hand.

“So this is what happens when you become number one,” I angrily cursed him but my tears showed the pain my heart felt. I waited for the impact. I heard the contact of his fist towards the wall. I looked at his eyes again and saw it. The unbearable pain he always hides from me. He tried his hardest. He wanted to be perfect. That was a reality that was impossible though. He thought he could do it alone.

He slumped to the floor. His hands were at his side and he cried freely in front of me. I fell directly on my knees so I faced him. He hugged me. I whispered nonsense that is was going to be alright in his ear.

He looked at me with his eyes again and captured my lips with his. It was an angry one, a passionate one. His teeth broke the skin of my bottom lip and bit my tongue repeatedly. It told me the truth.

“This needs to stop. I’m done. I’ve had enough. Never again,” he whispered to me before pulling away from me.

It was only till he left that I realized how deep my love was for him.

“Liar”

Flashback End

Before I knew it, I was running to my car. I sat in the car and felt the urge to turn my music.

To lie I shall be here
(Tick tack tick tack)
To lie I shall be here
(Tick tack tick tack)

Jerk. You are doing this to punish me, right? You taught me this yourself. Jerk. What kind of angel do you think of yourself?

Kimi dake aieru
Sore kimochi wa kawaranai oh

I remember this line well

I only love you,
Those feelings haven’t changed, oh

They haven’t changed? Of course they have. It’ll never be the same. I looked to the passenger seat. Kevin would usually sit there. He was always so tired. He was scared to drive when he was in that state. While I drove he would tell me every detail of his day. Never missed even a moment.

Bokura ni wa kasanette kita
suteki na omoide mo arukeredo
(I must be up right now)
Kono yoni asurosu gosanai kara
ookina oh so tsukuderanai

We have our lovely memories
That we’ve piled up together but,
(I must be up right now)
Because we can’t spend tomorrow like we did today,
I’m going to tell you a big lie

Did you know Kevin? When did you realize it. Realized everything changed?

To lie I shall sing it for you through the night
(to lie) I shall be turning on the broken light
(to lie) yozora ichimaru kuyoni
To lie ( to lie) Tonight ooh ~
Woah ( tick tock tick tock )
Woah ( tick tock tick tock )
Nani wo okute
Tell me all, say yoni
Kagayoshi kanare
To lie ( to lie) To lie ooh ~

To lie, I shall be singing for you through the night
(to lie) I shall be turning on the broken light
(to lie) So that we can pierce through the night sky
To lie (To lie) To lie, oh
Woah (Tick Tack Tick Tack)
Woah (Tick Tack Tick Tack)
I’m burdened with a crime
Inside my heart
That I want to resolve
To lie (to lie) To lie

Is that why you tried to scare me?

Did you want me to fear you? To turn away quietly?

Kevin, how could you think I would ever be scared of an angel? My love wasn’t ever a lie. It still isn’t.

Mi no konai iki ni kock chodakara
I say goodbye hajishimau heart dake do
We have no choice kono mama nara wa
We are falling down, and you say what (say what what what)

Because you’re not thickheaded,
I was sure that I’d be exposed right away
We have no choice, If we stay like this
We are falling down, and you say what (say what what what)

You know me too well Kevin. I love you.

The moment you turned away I knew that my love was irreversible.

Bokura ni wa koerarenai
Zankoku na kame ga atte
(We must be separated, oh)
Hatana so wa kimi no tame ni tsuku(so) tsukute

We can’t cross over
This cruel wall we’ve encountered
(We must be separated, oh)
I’m telling bad lies for your sake I’m telling lies

The cruel wall? Kevin, it was you who created it.

I can’t let go of you yet.

To lie I shall sing it for you through the night
(to lie) I shall be turning on the broken light
(to lie) yozora ichimaru kuyoni
To lie ( to lie) Tonight ooh ~
Woah ( tick tock tick tock )
Woah ( tick tock tick tock )
Nani wo okute
Tell me all, say yoni
Kagayoshi kanare
To lie ( to lie) To lie ooh ~

To lie, I shall be singing for you through the night
(to lie) I shall be turning on the broken light
(to lie) So that we can pierce through the night sky
To lie (To lie) To lie, oh
Woah (Tick Tack Tick Tack)
Woah (Tick Tack Tick Tack)
I’m burdened with a crime
Inside my heart
That I want to resolve
To lie (to lie) To lie

Saranghae.

Did that mean nothing to you?

Your voice is all that I need.

Kevin I want you back.

Ima kimi no hitori
Michimaru kau no hidotoki
Dont cry, dont cry c’mon uso de kizutsuku you baby
Boku ga ichi no hika yeah soe kiss soa
Oh~

Right now, your eyes
Are staring at me in this moment
Don’t cry, don’t cry, come on You get hurt from my lies, you baby
When did I do that? Yeah, and then I kissed you,
oh

You planned this didn’t you Kevin.

I pulled the car over in the pouring rain and took out the CD case.

Kevin’s beloved CD.

It was the first copy of their Japanese Debut. I turned off the music.

Just like I predicted, it was there.

He left me a message.

I love you. I need you. I want you. I hate lying to you. I don’t want to leave you. I don’t want to see your tears. I don’t want to see your pain. I hate this side of me. I guess this is what happens when you become number 1. I’m sorry. But I’ve lost too much to loose you to my greed. I would rather loose to my pride. Forever and always, Kevin.

Too bad Kevin I know how the rest of the song goes.

(Tonight) I’ll never never never give
(Tonight) I’ll never never never give
(Tonight) I’ll never never never give
Tonight ( tonight) Tonight

I won’t give either.

I know where you are Kevin.

After all, I know you the best.

I turned off the music once again.

I drove till I reached our spot.

“KEVIN!” I yelled to him and he slowly moved his face towards my direction. I saw his eyes that were red and wet, but not from the rain.

I ran to him and tackled him to the ground.

“Imi wa kedokonai, do you know what that means Kevin? It means right now, I’m only being nice,” I told him before kissing him full on the lips.

“Yasashisa wa yet i dont know why, shy ga suite ureta. You taught me that Kevin. After making you go through
those difficult days. You taught me that. And Kevin I did have many bad days,” I told him before kissing him again.

“But, Boku roku daijobu mada ii chikanai. My pride hasn’t been hurt yet,” I kissed him again.

“Nani mo shiranai, kimi wa damasenai. I know I taught that to you, didn’t I? You don’t know anything
I’m deceiving you,” he finally replied and then pushed me down. But instead of kissing me, he kissed my shoulder before resting his head in the nook of my neck. I felt his hot tears soak my shirt and his words of sorry.

I hugged his waist with one hand and patted his head with the other.

“It’s been so hard. I love you. I wanted you so bad. I realized I had everything. When they told me I was number one all the happy feelings came back in a blink of an eye. But in the blink of another, I remembered all that I lost. Kibum hyung, Xander hyung, I lost my brothers. I was number one for now, but what about tomorrow? Then I remembered you. How alone you are. I made you give up everything. I love you. But I couldn’t loose you to my greed,” he whispered in my ear.

“So you~” I started but my cellphone interrupted my thoughts.

To lie I shall sing it for you through the night
(to lie) I shall be turning on the broken light
(to lie) yozora ichimaru kuyoni
To lie ( to lie) Tonight ooh ~
Woah ( tick tock tick tock )
Woah ( tick tock tick tock )
Nani wo okute
Tell me all, say yoni
Kagayoshi kanare
To lie ( to lie) To lie ooh ~

To lie, I shall be singing for you through the night
(to lie) I shall be turning on the broken light
(to lie) So that we can pierce through the night sky
To lie (To lie) To lie, oh
Woah (Tick Tack Tick Tack)
Woah (Tick Tack Tick Tack)
I’m burdened with a crime
Inside my heart
That I want to resolve
To lie (to lie) To lie

I pulled my phone out and gave it to Kevin. He looked at the caller id before chucking my phone into the great unknown. There is no longer a lie.