•1휘•

We Got Married - BaekHera Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC 1: "Annyeonghasaeyo, yeorobun! Wow, I guess we have a new couple today considering that the PD-nims are making us get ready for awkwardness."

MC 2: "Hahahahahahahaha! I think you're right, noona. Look at the big smiles on the girls here. I think the new husband is handsome!"

MC 3 & 4: *laughs*

*the show starts*

The screen shows a door of a dorm. The staff rings the doorbell and left the infamous red mailbox outside alongside the camera director. The door opens revealing...

EXO's Chanyeol! *cheering sound effect*

CY: OH! What's this?! Omo, is this WGM?!

*takes the mailbox excitedly and starts shouting around the dorm*

"GUYS IT'S FINALLY HERE OMO COME TO THE LIVING ROOM QUICKLY!!!"

While Chanyeol continues to scream and jump around while going to the member's rooms, the camera shows the rest of the dorm.

The screen shows the cleanliness and the elegance of the dorm. It's obviously an expensive dorm.

Suho enters the living room, looking at the camera man in surprise, "Seriously? I can't believe the company really let us!"

Xiumin enters after him, wearing comfortable clothes and a mask. "Oooh. I hope it's me! I'm not getting younger, you know!", he says cutely while sitting down on the sofa.

Sehun and Kai enters the living room afterwards with teasing faces.

"I think it's gonna be Kyungsoo hyung, hihihi.", Sehun laughs while hitting Kai.

Kai laughs with him while saying, "Imagine him as a husband! Hahahahahaha!"

Kyungsoo enters just then and hit the two on the head.

"I'd be a great husband, excuse me. I'm a great cook.", he says as he took his place on the couch.

Suho, while trying to hold his laughter, asked the other members. "Where's Baekhyun, Chen and Lay?"

Chanyeol then spoke up after a while of shaking the mailbox excitedly.

"Baek and Jondae are still shutting down their computers and I think Lay hyung is still sleeping. He's still tired from yesterday's flight."

"Let Yixing sleep, he needs more rest."

Baekhyun and Chen then enters the living room with Chen laughing loudly and Baekhyun sulking.

"Wae? Did you lose again?", Chanyeol teases Baekhyun.

"No, I wasn't supposed to lose! If only my teammate was faster I could've saved the defense tower!", he pouted while sitting next to Sehun.

Suho then remembered the camera and the purpose why they were gathered in the first place.

"Oh, right! One of us is casted on WGM!"

Baekhyun then smiled brightly, "OMO OMO! Open it, ppali! (hurry!)"

Chanyeol excitedly shakes the mailbox again and the members start to get excited.

"Yah, ppalihae! (do it faster!)", Chen shouts at him.

Chanyeol opens the mailbox and gets the letter with a big smile. He then chucks the letter to Suho who was excited as well.

"Suho-hyung! You open it, I'm too scared!"

"No! I might read it wrong! Kyungsoo, nigahae! (you do it!)"

Kyungsoo looked at them weirdly and accepts the letter. "Okay."

Kyungsoo starts to open the letter and the other members hold each other's hands tightly as if they're winning an award.

"Congratulations on your virtual wedding! 

Are you excited to meet your wife?

If so, you will sign the first document inside the brown envelope. Until you do so, we will not tell you anything about your wife or where you will meet her."

Kyungsoo then wondered, "Wait, we still don't know who the husband is."

Sehun rolled his eyes and said, "Of course we don't. We haven't peeled the sticker yet."

"Oh right!", Chanyeol said while getting the card from Kyungsoo and peeled the sticker off slowly while not showing the others.

Chanyeol eyes became huge in surprise and cried, "NOOOOOO!"

Xiumin then grabbed the card from him and threw it after reading that it's not him, "Ahh, why is it not me?!"

Kai had enough of the drama and grabbed the card from the eldest hyung.

He read it quickly and tossed it to the rightful owner.

"It's Baekhyun-hyung! Stop with all the drama, my gosh."

Baekhyun catched the card from Jongin and read his name.

He stood up and jumped around teasing his fellow members about their misery.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA IT'S ME OMO OMO IT'S ME!"

As Baekhyun continues to celebrate, Suho and Chen then started to calm Chanyeol and Xiumin down. 

"Aigoo, hyung. It's okay! You can get married even after 30 right?", Jongdae told Xiumin as he continues to sulk.

Suho patted Chanyeol's shoulder while saying, "Don't worry, someday you'll get married too! In the meantime, let's just support Baek, huh?"

Sehun then quietly got the brown envelope inside the red mailbox.

"Hyung! You should sign the first document so we'll know something about your wife and where you'll meet."

The members then calmed down as Baekhyun recieved the envelope from Sehun.

"Oh, right! Omo, I'm so excited."

Baekhyun quickly open the envelope and got the first document out. Kyungsoo handed him a pen and Baekhyun starts to read the document.

He cleared his throat dramatically before reading.

FIRST DOCUMENT

This document contains the basic rules and the sign of the husband will be the confirmation of your agreement to this wedding.

RULES:

1. You must not do anything inappropriate such as doing scenes in front of the camera.

2. You must respect your partner.

3. You must be understanding to your partner.

4. Once there are issues that are dangerous for the image of the companies and artists involved, 

the contract will be forfeited.

5. Live a happy and harmonious marriage life! <3

Here are a few questions you must answer in front of the camera to confirm your agreement:

Are you sure that you want to be wed?

Will you accept your wife, whoever she is, whatever she may do?

Do you, (name), promise to be a great husband who'll make his wife happy?

If you answer all of these questions with a "yes", feel free to sign the document with an open heart.

__________________________

Sincerely, WGM Staff

The members then started to hit Baekhyun out of jealousy.

"YAH! YAH! Stop it! YAAAAH!"

Chen, huffing, sat on the couch with an irritated expression, "Ah jinjja! Why does it have to be youuuu?"

Chanyeol, having recovered from sadness and is now supporting his friend greatly, then suggested asking the questions for him to answer on camera.

He, like what Baek did first before reading the document. cleared his throat.

CY: Are you sure you want to be wed?

BH: YES!

CY: Will you accept your wife, whoever she is, whatever she may do?

Baekhyun blushes before answering, "YES!"

CY: Kekekekekeke. Ahem!  Do you, Byun Baekhyun, promise to be a great husband who'll make his wife happy?

Baekhyun's face reds again before answering, "YES!"

The members laugh quietly as they stand beside Chanyeol as if Baekhyun's already saying his vows.

"By the power vested upon me by WGM staff, I now pronounce you as Husband Baekhyun!", Chanyeol announces loudly.

The other members cheer and Suho hugged Xiumin as if he's a mother crying for his child. 

"Omo, yeobo, omo! My son is all grown up!"

Xiumin rubs Suho's back as if comforting him while Chen and Sehun pats Baekhyun excitedly as if teasing him. Kyungsoo and Kai watches the scene quietly with amused smiles on their faces while Chanyeol continues his role as a priest and starts sprinkling Baekhyun with water.

Baekhyun is suprised with the water being sprinkled on his face and starts hitting Chanyeol.

"Yah! What are you doing! You might wet the document!"

"Oh, mianhae!"

"Wait, where's the pen! I'm gonna sign~", Baek says with a big smile on his face.

Sehun hands him the pen and the other members startv to sing a ceremonial song.

Baekhyun signs the document, finally, and shows the camera his document with a big smile.

"Signed! Kekekekekeke, where's my clue?"

One of the staff enters the dorm and then hands him a blue box with white ribbons.

Baekhyun quickly sat on the floor and starts to open the box.

Inside the box is a mission card and a mini keychain of the Shaolin Temple, a separate card with his name in 4 languages and toy bird.

The members start to gather around him and picks inside the box.

Baekhyun reads the mission card first.

Annyeonghasaeyo, New Husband!

In order to meet your wife, you must go to  Baekje Cultural Complex in Gangwon-do on the day after next and prepare a place where you can wait for her.

Alongside this letter, the box contains hints about your virtual wif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter